Blotched? Implant Removal with Capsulectomy & Breast Lift - BC, Canada

I was uncomfortable for about 2 years with bakers...

I was uncomfortable for about 2 years with bakers IV capsular contracture (the worst kind). I originally got silicone implants in 1983; replaced these for saline in 1998 with the silicone scare and capsule formation. In general I liked having implants but was forced to have removal due to capsules. The Dr suggested a lift too.

I am 11 weeks post op now. I have been kind of horrified at the shape of my breasts. I thought a lift would give me small but well shaped girls. There is a tight, band looking shape below the nipples. Any fullness is above the nipple line. I need to decide wether to implant again or not. I don't mind small but I don't want misshapen. PS I am 55.

I have had a one short session with the PS post op. I have had a number of concerns which the staff /RNs look after. They are terrible as they belittle my concerns such as increased pain around 5 weeks post op- they said that is impossible if the incisions are healing well. They don't recommend breast massage except of the incisions to break down scar tissue- try massaging new incisions! On the net I learnt that massage is considered helpful. They won't let me see the doctor. ASK lots of questions before you choose a PS- Find out if the staff is competent! The doctor seemed fine in person- but do I have a botched job? They were happy to take my $$ but I didn't get service!