25 ,2 Kids Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am...

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am finally going for it :) May 22nd no time yet ,I was told that it will be toward the afternoon so a whole day without food . My dr.is Michael Salhaeur love him :) . I will be getting a lift with silicone implants ,currently 36D not wanting to go bigger but I do want upper fullness . I really don't mind the" fake look" cause I hate bras and want to be able to not wear a bra when i feel and still looks good . I am supper excited and anxious . Btw I'll be driving from Orlando fl ,staying in Mia for 6 nights .
By any the way he will be doing my bbl, I'm thinking about my breast with him but before I decide I want to see a few more lifts w/ implants. :-)
Nice , I am hoping that everything goes well for you :)
Can't wait to see yours! :-) Good luck with everything

Pics

There are my boobies pre- op :)
So excited to see your after results. Best of luck. You and I have similar before breasts and I'm scheduled for a lift with implants as well :)
I'll let you know how it goes :)
*** I meant to say couple of days **

1 day away

So my surgery is tomorrow.. omg , after all this time it's really about to happen !! I still don't have a time for my surgery: ( which got me stressing over here. I really hope DR Salzhaeur office call me for any last minute questions. I will be picking up my meds this morning .I'm getting them from cvs and boy is the zofran expensive, I'm thinking I might not get it ,did anyone not take the zofran and still be ok ?

amazing! !

Just saw my breast today and I am in love with them . I am still nauseous from my lipo and still sleeping all day so I will do a better update tomorrow. Dr Salzhaeur is amazing, I am so thankful for him omg :)
Looking good! How many ccs did you get, and what profile?
400 cc ,high profile.
amazing is right! They look so good already.

sleep

I would do anything for a good night sleep right now :( . I am restless and uncomfortable no matter how i turn.
Thanks for sharing. Any updates?
Any new pics to share? Congratulations on your decision.
WOW ... they are soooo pretty ... happyhealing
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Nice ,office and staff . Dr.Salzhaeur is pleasant to talk to ,he answered all of my questions plus more .