25 ,2 Kids Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am...

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am finally going for it :) May 22nd no time yet ,I was told that it will be toward the afternoon so a whole day without food . My dr.is Michael Salhaeur love him :) . I will be getting a lift with silicone implants ,currently 36D not wanting to go bigger but I do want upper fullness . I really don't mind the" fake look" cause I hate bras and want to be able to not wear a bra when i feel and still looks good . I am supper excited and anxious . Btw I'll be driving from Orlando fl ,staying in Mia for 6 nights .

Pics

There are my boobies pre- op :)

1 day away

So my surgery is tomorrow.. omg , after all this time it's really about to happen !! I still don't have a time for my surgery: ( which got me stressing over here. I really hope DR Salzhaeur office call me for any last minute questions. I will be picking up my meds this morning .I'm getting them from cvs and boy is the zofran expensive, I'm thinking I might not get it ,did anyone not take the zofran and still be ok ?

amazing! !

Just saw my breast today and I am in love with them . I am still nauseous from my lipo and still sleeping all day so I will do a better update tomorrow. Dr Salzhaeur is amazing, I am so thankful for him omg :)

sleep

I would do anything for a good night sleep right now :( . I am restless and uncomfortable no matter how i turn.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Nice ,office and staff . Dr.Salzhaeur is pleasant to talk to ,he answered all of my questions plus more .

Thanks for sharing. Any updates?
Any new pics to share? Congratulations on your decision.
WOW ... they are soooo pretty ... happyhealing
Are you sleeping better?
Yes I am thanyou for checking. I am so thankful for this website and all you great people !!
Have you been sleeping in your bed, or a recliner?
Yours look great!!!
I feel best at a 45 degree angle. When I sit upright the weight of the implants starts to bother me. When I get up and walk I feel like I need to hold them up, even though I have a surgical compression bra on :)
Thankyou!
Looking good! How many ccs did you get, and what profile?
400 cc ,high profile.
amazing is right! They look so good already.
Wow!!! He did and awesome job with you... I'm so glad and happy to see your results. Mines look like empty socks. Hopefully he can fix mines like he fix yours and Bellisima..Congrats and may you continue to heal. :-)
He is gifted ,I couldn't be happier.
Hooray!!!! Love the shape so far!!
Thankyou ,I am excited to see how awesome they will look 1 week from now
So excited to see your after results. Best of luck. You and I have similar before breasts and I'm scheduled for a lift with implants as well :)
I'll let you know how it goes :)
By any the way he will be doing my bbl, I'm thinking about my breast with him but before I decide I want to see a few more lifts w/ implants. :-)
Nice , I am hoping that everything goes well for you :)
Can't wait to see yours! :-) Good luck with everything
Good choice. He did mine and I love them. Went from 36c to 36dd. Good luck to u.
I am happy you love your result . My surgery is a couple of weeks away and we still haven't discussed sizes which got me nervous but I am putting my trust in him after all he is the Dr .