25 ,2 Kids Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am...

After wanting my breast done since I was 13 I am finally going for it :) May 22nd no time yet ,I was told that it will be toward the afternoon so a whole day without food . My dr.is Michael Salhaeur love him :) . I will be getting a lift with silicone implants ,currently 36D not wanting to go bigger but I do want upper fullness . I really don't mind the" fake look" cause I hate bras and want to be able to not wear a bra when i feel and still looks good . I am supper excited and anxious . Btw I'll be driving from Orlando fl ,staying in Mia for 6 nights .

Pics

There are my boobies pre- op :)

1 day away

So my surgery is tomorrow.. omg , after all this time it's really about to happen !! I still don't have a time for my surgery: ( which got me stressing over here. I really hope DR Salzhaeur office call me for any last minute questions. I will be picking up my meds this morning .I'm getting them from cvs and boy is the zofran expensive, I'm thinking I might not get it ,did anyone not take the zofran and still be ok ?

amazing! !

Just saw my breast today and I am in love with them . I am still nauseous from my lipo and still sleeping all day so I will do a better update tomorrow. Dr Salzhaeur is amazing, I am so thankful for him omg :)

sleep

I would do anything for a good night sleep right now :( . I am restless and uncomfortable no matter how i turn.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Nice ,office and staff . Dr.Salzhaeur is pleasant to talk to ,he answered all of my questions plus more .