33 & READY for a NEW ME !! - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Hi ladies :) & gents ( there are a few ;) ) !!...

Hi ladies :) & gents ( there are a few ;) ) !! Well I just spent a long time writing everything & lost it all ... I don't know know why ?!! Any way, I'll try and remember what I said. As hesitant as I was to write a review, I couldn't imagine not sharing my story too. I started researching the procedure back in September. I said to myself, I can do this. I can ACTUALLY have the body I've always wanted !! THAT'S when it became REAL ...... I was just waiting for everything to line up . I chose not to write a review cause I didn't know when it was going down... Lol !! I didn't know all the details. I went back-n-forth in my head about everything. This site is SO valuable and has helped me along the way. A BIG THANK YOU to all of you !!!

About me :) I am 33 ( WOW) with 3 beautiful children. I have 2 girls & finally had my son 3 years ago. I've known their dad for 17 years but we've been together for almost 14 years now !!! Omg, time flies !! When I dropped the bomb about having this done he wasn't so supportive. As time goes by , he realizes I AM getting this done with or without his support!! He tells me to just exercise. I tell him, my ASS is not going to fill out with fullness & volume if I exercise !!! It will tone up and shrink, BUT will definitely NOT be MAGICALLY bootylicious !!! Before I had kids I had an okay body. I am that girl with a pretty face and an OK body..... Not the best, but I've seen worse. I just want my body to match my face :( I remember being a teenager wishing & thinking how lucky girls with ASS were !! Something about nice hips, a flat stomach, & a big booty was SO sexy to me ....I just LOVE that physique & always have!!! I am always trying to find that perfect pair of jeans and the right shirt just to cover all the right areas to make it look like I have that !!! I guess it took me this far-- but I have never really been comfortable in my own skin. I will post before kid pics, pics of me now , and what I wish for. And my measurements as soon as I get it all together :) O & I forgot to mention I did exercise for 2 years after having my son. We went on vacation last May & when we came back I never got back into my routine. I've gained 40 - 50 lbs In the last 9 months !!! I know, I know it's crazy... It sounds like a lot & IT IS !!! I swear I really don't eat that much... I just look at food & gain weight ( true story .. Lol) I skip meals all day and eat a big meal at night. I think this is why I guess !! Enough about me battling my weight , I don't want to bore y'all !! But I do want to say , I'm not too depressed about it cause I know all the little tricks to lose weight fast.... After I had my son I did a 90 day juice cleanse & lost 72lbs in 90 days ( not even a lick of food ), I've done " the master cleanse" AKA " the lemonade diet " .... The list goes on :) But when I was exercising -- I was so tired of not seeing the results REALLY wanted that I started to get discouraged !!

Fast forward to now , I AM scheduled (yaaahaaaaooo) .. Whatever that's means... Lol, I think it means excited !!! My date was for 4/24/14 but I pushed it to 7/18. I did that because I want to be able to heal without worrying about getting the kids off to school, sitting & all that good stuff ! Even though I'm not looking forward to the heat !!! With that being said , as much as I want hubby to come and take care of me, he has to stay with the kiddos -- my mom & him are gonna switch off and take turns. Two of my closest friends are supposed to be coming with me ... Fingers crossed :-/....to be cont..

***How I chose my doctor***I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Well, at first, I was 100% without a doubt going with Dr. Constantino Mendieta. While researching him, I came across realself !! At first I didn't know how to use it.. Lol, I know I'm crazy !! It took me a few times to come back & THEN I discovered how awesome it was!! It's a hidden jewel & thanks to all of you who share your stories!!! So back to the docs :) .... I went from Mendieta, DR (Yily or Duran), to Jimerson , Fisher, Cortes , Salama then back to Mendieta !! Those were all my choices but I never had a consult with any of them !! I just went by my research and I think pics speak for themselves. So I was looking at the results of other patients to see who I actually wanted to go with then of course call for a consult :) I had to be feeling the doc too !! But when I checked out Salzhauer for a few minutes I honestly didn't think he could give me the look I wanted. So why did I choose him?! Well, I loved DR prices & package deals but could not get the balls to go there!! I just felt in my heart that going into something like this surgery where you are already a nervous wreck, traveling to another Country would have made me even more nervous!! I wanted to go into this with as much of a positive perspective as possible. And traveling that far would NOT have helped. So, that's when I heard about Fisher. I thought the price was right and the package deal was even better !! But I didn't feel it in my heart with him ... Idk I just didn't feel it !!! Plus you cannot even talk to the doc at Vanity. I'm sorry but I want to be able to talk to you before I spend thousands on you !! I live out of state, so having over the phone consults is a must ! Moving on.... I had my first consult with Dr. Salzhauer over the phone & although I went back & forth, he was my last consult :D !! I just kept thinking of our conversation& the price was right !!! I pray that he gives me what I'm looking for ( I think he will ) the reason his pics concern me is cause most of his before & afters are of smaller girls. I am a thick chick lol !!! He did seem confident that he could give me my result though. With that said , I'm putting all my faith in you DR. SALZ ;)

I will keep u guys updated on the weight loss & pics coming soon :)

Adding pics.....

I went through my pictures and found the best three I could find that would give an idea of what I'm working with. Flat butt & now that I look at my boobies ... They're looking kinda sad too! It's funny cause I always thought I had nice boobs, huh... I GUESS NOT !! I think since I've been on this site, I see the beauty of what implants can do. I never really liked implants cause I always thought they looked so unnatural but after looking at ladies who have gotten their breast done... I truly think it's all about the doctor who does them and what type of implant used makes all the difference. So anyway ... Here are my pics before I had kids @ 165lbs...

Pics ...

A pic of me after kids @ 204lbs

This is crazzzy !!!

Here are pics of me now at 260lbs ..YIKES :-/ ..OMG ... Here goes !! I really DO NOT like looking at these! And please excuse the cellulite ....

Feelin' more confident w/ my choice of doc !

Just wanted to share what's on "the" mind.... So, we all know this is an emotional journey of ups ~n ~downs to say the least !!! In my mind I was wondering "why am I not getting excited " ... But I think cause my surgery is far away even though it will be here before I know it, it's just not feeling real yet. But I am starting to feel different :D.....I was ALL over the place. Going back & forth... Saying to myself " did I make the right decision ?" Thank god I am over that !! I FINALLY feel relief that I've made a GOOD choice and I'm actually going through with this! I thought for sure after putting my $$ dollar dollar bills $$ down (lol )that I would feel that relief and that feeling of EXCITEMENT that wouldn't go away and actually be happy & STAY happy .....but it wasn't until now after seeing D'sWifey go through her surgery .... It just made it that much more REAL and gave that excitement I SO needed... so thanks Wifey ;) I know we see so many ladies go through their surgeries BUT idk, it just made it REAL for me!!!

When I spoke to Dr. Salzhauer for my phone consult , he asked me what I was interested in doing. I told him I was interested in doing a bbl. And a TT at some point but that I didn't want to do them together. He asked how much I weighed and he told me he wanted me to lose 5-10 lbs. he explained that my BMI has to be at 32 or less. At the time I didn't weigh myself so I thought I weighed less than I actually was when I spoke to him . So he told me to take some pics and send them to him and he'd call me back. So, I took my pics & sent them along w/ my wish pics. It was funny cause he didn't get back to me right away ... It took him a few minutes... So I sent him a text saying omg what do you think ... I'm scared lol ?! He called me right back and made me feel so comfortable. He told me the look I wanted was achievable. In my mind -- while he's talking --- I'm like, "YES" !! But he did tell me I will need the TT. Which I already knew BUT for a second it was hard to hear. Just for the heck of it I asked what procedure HE suggested first and he said the bbl. BUT the good news is that he said he will be VERY aggressive w/ lipo cause he knows I'm interested in getting a TT that it will make his job easier (whoooo whoooop ) !!! I won't mind the xtra skin .... Hopefully it won't be too bad ! So he gave me his personal cell # which he does for all his patients ... I love that !!
I texted him the other day just to let him know I picked him and I guess I was looking for a lil reassurance cause of the way I was feeling. I mentioned how most of his before and afters are of small girls but that I have faith he'll give me what I'm looking for. He got back to me right away ... He was so nice and told me he would do his best to give me what I want. THAT is all I needed to hear :D

My conversation w/ him, the text message, all the interactions with his staff , AND all the ladies /reviews I've come across who have chose him have nothing but the best things to say about him and his staff ! It's SO reassuring and makes me feel more confident each day w/ my choice !!! And I'm feeling even better that I picked him :))
With that said, I'm ALL about being positive !! I do understand that these doctors are human too and you can't please everyone. But all we can do is be positive, pray, and expect to get the result we are looking for !! I'm a BIG believer in" seeing the end result and have FAITH that you will get it " !
Well ladies... I am sorry for the long post ... Until next time :) love, peace & happiness ***

A little of this & that :)

Okay so in a nutshell I AM going CRAZY try to plan for this ...lol !! First , my two best friends that were supposed to come with me, one cannot come cause she just started a new job and can't get the time off. The other has some issues going on and I'm not sure if she can go. Now I'm thinking of plan A, B, & C just in case. I went from thinking I'll just fly myself and hire a nurse. Then I thought of loading up the kids and making it a road trip ( but I don't think that will be fun coming home :)) ! Plus I probably am going to need the time to heal w/o the kids as much as I'm going to miss them :-( I am just stuck with all this planning.....

On to the next issue, I really wanted a TT with my bbl but I didn't want to compromise my results in any way even though I know a TT will complete my look. I went from being torn about that to really considering it. So I decided to try and finance the rest of my surgery and it was denied. I tried again with a co applicant and was STILL denied !!! I was disappointed at first but in a way, maybe it's a good thing.
And now my other issue, THE BIGGEST one of all .... I know I'm dropping it all on you in one update lol but I am so busy running all day everyday ! And today was perfect cause I had the day off :) Wheeeew !! So my issue ladies --- is ----I am freaking out that Iam not going to be at my goal weight by surgery. This is bad, real bad ! I have like 50 days till my surgery and I need to lose 46 lbs. at the very least. I would like to lose 56. I started a cleanse on 5/5 and I did it for 10 days . I lost 10 lbs. then I have lost an additional 7. I'm down 17lbs but if I'm gonna get to my goal, I have to really lose 1lb a day at this point. The cleanse I was on is great but not good for long term because you body does not get protein and I'm working out and need the energy. Especially cause I workout at like 10:30- 11:00 at night. I'm going to work out after this update. I am really stressin'. To solve this problem, I was thinking about pushing my date to August if I can to give myself more time. Considering I cannot wait longer than that because then I'll never get it done till my kids are on Christmas vacation. And if not then, then next year !!! And I'm NOT waiting that long. I need my new body now !!! These are my dilemmas ... Oh and I still have to pay off my surgery, get supplies, purchase my flight, AND find a place to stay .... Talk about stressing. It's all coming down to the wire. If I can have a mid August date , that would be great cause at least I would have more time to prepare. What to do, what to do ?!!! Going to work out ... Chat later ...

Sx DATE CHANGED !!

Well last night I emailed Ari asking for a date in August. I was hoping for August 20th or for something in that week and she got back to me first thing this morning telling me that she had nothing until the 25th (Monday 8/25) . I accepted it because I was just so happy to have more time, but she still hasn't got back to me to confirm for sure yet.
Because it's a Monday, I wanted to know when I would be able to see the doc. Would it be on Friday or ? I just don't want to fly out too soon because I really am planning on staying just 7 nights and leave on the 8th day. I'm going to miss my kids so much !!!!
Another thing is I just looked a the school calender and realized my kids go back to school the 26th. Which means I won't be here for their first 3 days of school. This really bums me out. I wanted to have this done before they go back. I don't know why I was thinking they return in the first week of September after Labor Day. I guess there's never going to be a perfect time to go and I just have to get this done!! I just needed more time. I am praying I can get in on a cancellation and I'm hoping she can squeeze me in a lil sooner. I'm hoping for even the 18, 19 , or 20th would work better. If anyone has these dates and wants to trade that would be awesome !!! Please keep me in mind and I'll keep you all posted too .....good night everyone ***

Date confirmed !!

I just spoke to Ari and she told my new day definitely for 8/25 ! She told me to keep checking in with her for cancelations. I'm glad my date got pushed back but I really would love the 18th or 19th . At least I have more time now. I guess I'll just keep checking in for something a little sooner.

PRE-OP & weight loss update

Hi girls ! It's been a little while since I updated but I've been checking in :) ....so I went for my pre-op appointment with my doc and he passed me as far as me being healthy for my surgery. I couldn't have my blood drawn cause I wasn't fasting but I'll go tomorrow morning. I'm just praying my hemo levels are where they're supposed to be. I'll keep you all posted on that as soon as I know.

***I just can't believe how FAST time is passing..... This is craaaazzzzy , I can't be believe I'm really doing this !!!! Lol

Now this is where I get nervous but at the same time I'm confident that I will be the weight I need to be for surgery, which is , 200 lbs or less and a BMI of 32 or less. Well today for my appt . I was 223. My doc put 221 on the paperwork cause I had clothes on. It's ok cause I knew when I scheduled that appt. that I wasn't going to be exactly at the weight I needed to be, but as long as I'm 200 or less on the day of surgery then I'm GOOD :)) !!! And IAM confident I will be. I'm down 40 lbs ladies (what what) !!! I have another -- I'll say 22 to go !! I know I can do it but what if the day of surgery comes and I'm 205 , I wonder if he would still do surgery ? I'll be trying my hardest. I'm still doing my cleanse and plan on it till the day of. 27 days to go and 22 to lose -- with my cleanse at a lb. a day , I should be safe ! It's still scary though knowing I have my trip planned and someone to take care of me and what if I don't make my goal... Ugh the pressure is ON :-/ .....

That's it for now ..... Xoxo !! I'll be posting new pics soon :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I did have a consult with him over the phone & he was so cool and down to earth. He was very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable talking to him :)

Good luck boo lol I had tl go bacm hours after bc I had drank a littke tea lol I hope we mke it through!!!!:)
Gd luck
Ty :)
Good luck ! I'm debating between between 2 drs right now ,salama and salzhauer ,I wish you a speedy recovery keep us posted!
good luck!!!..I cant wait to see your pics!!!
Gd luck hun
Thank u !!! I can't believe it's almost here .... Time's flying !
Ugh I totally feel you pain when it comes to the weight loss, I don't even want to schedule my consultation til I've lost 20lbs!!! I read you are at 171 and you still wanna lose 50lbs? Is that right?
We're almost there!!!!!
I know !!! Omg love , I still can't believe it ! I don't think I'm going to believe until I'm on the table . This is craaaaazy !!!!!
Congratz I will be there 7 August and doing BBL and BA a ton of Lipo and a brow lift ... i will be following your journey too :) Best of luck to you
Congrats on your date babe.......ill be following you
Hey hun you must be my sister lol because when I look at food I gain 5lbs just by looking plze! Good luck with sx.
Hi :) ! It's bad, real bad lol ! & thank you :-)
Good luck with your weight loss! I'm trying to lose weight myself!!! You can do it... Stay focused!!
Thank you !!!! I'm going to start a juice cleanse. This way I can workout while getting all my nutrients and hopefully shedding weight fast :-/ the pressure is ON !! Thanks for your encouragement :-) ! What are you doing to lose ?
I have changed my diet for the most part... Grilled fish for dinner and a small lunch & I walk! I need to increase my exercising... I'll Start that this week! Good luck with the juicing cleanse... I'm not disciplined enough! Lol!
GO GIRL! I'll be there 7/28! Please keep posting! I love Ari she is the best!
:)) I will, I promise !! Omg .. Our dates are going to be here before we know it. I have butterflies just thinking about it !
Following your journey!! I'm thinking of having Dr. S do my SX during that time in July too. Will decide after my phone consult with him this week. Are you hiring a nurse?
Thank you queen !! I'm sure you will choose him, it's kind of hard not to.... Especially after you talk to him :) ! As for a nurse, I don't know yet. Cause everything is all up in the air. All this planning is stressful. But I'll be sure to keep you all posted. And good luck with your consult ... I'll be checking in on you too :D !
Thanks! Yeah this planning has so much ups & downs lol.
I know :) it almost seems impossible... Then it becomes real lol ! Now I'll be looking forward to just being done with it all , so I can just be like ahhhhhh thank god that's over :) & then go back for more lol
:) happy for you boo, you will look great. it is extremely hard to hear them tell you that you need a tt because i felt the same way. i guess even though we know what we need to do it's just hard to hear someone else tell it because it feels mean i think lol but its all good we can do it. i am trying to lose weight as well before my procedure...
Thanks boo boo ;) & it was hard to hear but I know I'm gonna need it !! As far as the weight loss ... I need to get on it like yesterday ..lol !!!!!!