Mommy Makeover Scheduled for 2/17/11 - Bay Area, CA

I am 32, mother of three wonderful boys, 11,5,3. I...

I am 32, mother of three wonderful boys, 11,5,3. I am 5'4" and was 120 lbs when I first got pregnant. I gained about 50 lbs (then lost most weight) each time i got pregnant. I have lost most of the baby weight, except for the last 10 lbs. I am ready to have a Mommy makeover. Super scared, but ready. I will have a full tummy tuck and silicone breast implants put in, and lipo on the inner thighs. I am currently an A cup and want to go to a C. I don't want it to be super noticeable, just proportional to my shape. I currently wear a crazy bra that has so much padding, it gives my breast about 2-3 inches (sticking out wise). I don't have anything up there so at least wearing this bra for the last year or so will make it so it is not so noticeable when I get work done.

My husband is super supportive. He loves my body no matter what and doesn't care if I have surgery or not, but I really want the surgery so that I feel more confident in myself. I think that it is great for those ladies who are so confident in their bodies that they never have to have any work done, but I am not one of those. I want to be able to feel attractive when I am with my husband. Right now I never really want him to hold my waist or chest because there is nothing in my chest. I am so lucky to have such a loving husband. I am not doing this for him, but for me. I know that in having any type of cosmetic surgery.... it is important to do it for yourself and not another person.

I workout and have run so many many miles. Nothing gets rid of my tummy. Most of the times I will work out and eat healthy and have a flat stomach, but as soon as I maybe have a full meal, the tummy will totally come out as if I never worked out a day of my life. I can totally make it look as if I am 4-5 months pregnant by not sucking my tummy in. I can grab a handful of skin when I sit down.

I am excited that I finally have the courage to do this, but super scared that something will go wrong. I just have to keep telling myself that I am healthy and have always been healthy and that many women have had this done and been ok. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or even drink caffeine. I work out on a regular basis

Just trying to get myself mentally prepared. I...

Just trying to get myself mentally prepared. I have really great supportive friends who are the best. I will post pictures of before and after.

I forgot to mention that my ab muscle is a little...

I forgot to mention that my ab muscle is a little split also and every time it's the time of the month, I get so bloated and it looks like I am pregnant.

Just up late, a little worried about everything. I wish tomorrow was the day. I have one more day till surgery. Today I will get everything cleaned, and get all clothes washed and food bought.

How are you feeling since your surgery?

Today is your day!!! I know what you mean about the tummy. Not so bad in the morning, but worse as the day goes on and after meals. That's muscle separation, girl. And it's soooo annoying. It's great that you're able to get yours fixed and get the body you were meant to have.

Please do come back and post photos. I can't wait to hear how it goes and follow you as your new bod emerges.

(P.S. I think I have a little crush on your husband. He sounds very sweet. ;)  )

Let us know how it goes!!
Good Luck today!! I have my Mommy makeover consulatation today with Dr Melody Lynd and im so nervous and excited. Please keep us updated!
Good luck! Can't wait to hear an update! My surgery is 2/28!!

Good luck today! I hope your surgery goes well.