Day 5 - Bay Area, CA

Had brow lift, face lift and neck lipo and breast...

Had brow lift, face lift and neck lipo and breast augmentation.Wow.......I am still in shock. I will be 48 this year and was feeling droopy, very droopy. It made me feel tired just looking at my face, which I sometimes did not recognize.
I definitely had days where I felt better about my looks, but not that many. I have been thinking this over for a few years and finally did it. I still can't believe I did it, I really am in shock.

First day- I thought I looked scary but was in good spirits. Second and third day a little similar. Did not even look at my breasts until third day. My big swollen bruised head has been my priority. Day 4- Really, really afraid I am looking worse and wondering what the heck I have done and why.

Day 5- today I guess I am looking better. I have really been icing pretty much 16 hrs of the day. Still sleeping upright. I have the drain tube in my neck still, tomorrow I will have it removed and I think that will really help in the shape that used to be my head and neck. I am hoping the staples will also be removed. I removed the neck strap late afternoon yesterday. It was irritating my neck, I think I had it to tight and I was starting to get a new abrasion, do not want to risk an infection. Be sure not to wear it to tight. Have kept two ice coolers by my bed. I restock and rotate frozen peas and ice/cold packs. Have a lot of these ready. I would try and find a nice mask that you can freeze. Have taken all meds prescribed, multi-vitamin, vitamin C and drinking a lot of fluids. Did feel extremely nauseous firts two days and used prescribed suppositories. They worked wonders, however the only time I did feel ill was when i got up to use the restroom but I did feel really ill.

That is all for now. I will update tomorrow.

I will be able to share more information as this process continues.