Day 5 - Bay Area, CA

Had brow lift, face lift and neck lipo and breast...

Had brow lift, face lift and neck lipo and breast augmentation.Wow.......I am still in shock. I will be 48 this year and was feeling droopy, very droopy. It made me feel tired just looking at my face, which I sometimes did not recognize.
I definitely had days where I felt better about my looks, but not that many. I have been thinking this over for a few years and finally did it. I still can't believe I did it, I really am in shock.

First day- I thought I looked scary but was in good spirits. Second and third day a little similar. Did not even look at my breasts until third day. My big swollen bruised head has been my priority. Day 4- Really, really afraid I am looking worse and wondering what the heck I have done and why.

Day 5- today I guess I am looking better. I have really been icing pretty much 16 hrs of the day. Still sleeping upright. I have the drain tube in my neck still, tomorrow I will have it removed and I think that will really help in the shape that used to be my head and neck. I am hoping the staples will also be removed. I removed the neck strap late afternoon yesterday. It was irritating my neck, I think I had it to tight and I was starting to get a new abrasion, do not want to risk an infection. Be sure not to wear it to tight. Have kept two ice coolers by my bed. I restock and rotate frozen peas and ice/cold packs. Have a lot of these ready. I would try and find a nice mask that you can freeze. Have taken all meds prescribed, multi-vitamin, vitamin C and drinking a lot of fluids. Did feel extremely nauseous firts two days and used prescribed suppositories. They worked wonders, however the only time I did feel ill was when i got up to use the restroom but I did feel really ill.

That is all for now. I will update tomorrow.

How are you now in mid June? Your photo looks good. I'm in the Bay Area, too, and considering this. Would you mind sharing your doctor's name?
Hi,
That actually is not a photo of me. I will catch you up on how I feel now. My breasts are lower now, but much better than before. My neck is still red with some hard banding (lumps). I can cover the redness with powder, but I do have a jawline now, definition and no more turkey neck. I had the endoscopic brow lift. One brow looks great and the other is hopefully getting there. Overall I am happy with the results. My face is still going through changes. I am using Obagi so my skin is going through shedding and redness. I do look better, but it has been quite a process and some days I did not feel I looked better. Emotionally and physically it is quite a roller coaster ride. I am glad I did it. I in no way shape or form look pulled, plastic or puffy. The office I went to was in Blackhawk and they have been fantastic.
On a final note:
I know everybody heals at a different pace. For me there was no way that I was really fit to be seen in public before three weeks.
Thanks for your reply. I do know it's a roller coaster ride till the healing is over, but you sound positive. Relieved to hear, as you said, you don't appear pulled, puffy, and plastic!!! That's the big fear of people embarking on it. Can you reveal the name of your surgeon? I'm hoping to connect with an MD who has a good reputation. I'm in Walnut Creek.

I will be able to share more information as this process continues.