Moving Forward,CA

I'm in my 30s, kids, married and a strong desire...

I'm in my 30s, kids, married and a strong desire to for a MM.
Want to get a ttuck,breast,&lipo on arms.
I would like to stay close to home so that is one of the reasons I may choose Dr. Hisaki. I have cash only (10k) don't want to share with too many people (family) in fear of their opinions.
Made a step forward today and made a consultation apt for July 2013. I pray all goes well and I can keep going forward. If anyone is around the same stage would love to hear from you.

thank you!!

I am overwhelmed with the encouragement and support you ladies have given me!
Obviously your journey is being used for good because it is helping others like myself who is scared and clueless.
But I do not go into major decisions without educating myself and who better to teach than all of you! Thank you, thank you. The more info the better. Please continue to send me messages. Thanks again!

optimistic

6 days away!!!

All set up for my MMO!!! in six days! This what I have and what I requested: pressure abdomen garment for lipo and TT and a bra with sleeves for implants, lift and lipo on arms. Meds, on Monday, arnica and that's about it. Any suggestions. Dr told me not to use cream just yet. But I saw some of you all use but how soon after. Also asked that incision be low, high lift, alot of lipo.lol. Any advice would be so appreciated! Super excited!

Coming home a new with a new body!

Thursday is the big day! So excited but having second thoughts. I'm sure alot of you felt this money could be used towards other things and if you haven't gotten your MMo I'm sure you may go through similar feelings. But for you veterans any advice is appreciated!

I did it!!!!

My mmo was Thursday, now Monday. Feel so much better. What I would do differently, what I would highly suggest and was it with it-
I would do differently: ask for specific markings making sure dr is succtioning all areas, where incision will be and how high or low ariola will be. I would highly highly recommend a walker and toilet seat riser. Would I do it over? Yes yes yes!

Decided to go bigger

I'm 5'1, 120 lbs and went with 350cc saline. Glad I did!

Told my momdad and sister today

They were very supportive. Shocked but glad I did!
dr. hisaki

Sounds great.

How are you doing? (((Hugs))))
Yay! Welcome to the flat side! Rest up and be well! :)
So excited for you! Are we gonna get to see any pics? Happy healing :)
Hey llco how are you?? Hope everything went well. Checking in to see everything's ok ..
Praying for you tomorrow! :)
I didn't start having second thoughts until just a few days before. Some of it was about the money, but mostly it was about the "what ifs". Luckily, the doctor prescribed Xanax the day before and morning off. Lol! I looked at it like this.... In general, a new car would cost us $30-40 thousand, and we only drive a car for 8 or 10 years and its not worth anything when we are done with it. I have to have this body for the rest of my life! I didn't want to be "driving around" a ragged out body when I feel like I've still got a lot of miles left in me! :) Yes, It is a lot of money, but I was worth it, and so are you! And on the what ifs.... When my hubby was worried sick the night before, I just looked at him and said, "there is more of a chance of me dying in a car crash on the way to surgery than there is something really bad happening from the surgery." Different people have different philosophies, but I just had faith. I put it in God's hands. If He didn't want me to do it, He would make a way for it not to happen. I am so happy I did this! I NEVER do anything for myself.... Really.... Like NEV-ER! I'm only 2 1/2 weeks post op and don't even really know what the final results will look like, but I love that I took control and fixed something that I could never do with diet and exercise. I did the work. I lost the weight. I tried every cream and home remedy there is to fix it, but couldn't. I EARNED the right to do this and you did too. My advice.... Eat LOTS of pineapple. Like... so much you never want to look at another pineapple again! Take two stool softeners EVERY NIGHT before bed starting tonight! Buy Milk of Magnesia, and take it if you go more than two days between BMs. Take Arnica religiously! Borrow a walker. Your back is going to get so tired. It will pass quickly, but it makes everything so difficult in the early days. If you get nauseated easily, ask for a prescription for Zofran. It's the only reason I made it through my first 8 showers. And finally, be patient and give it time. There is not much that can't be fixed. You're gonna look fantastic! Take before pics! Even if you don't post them. Take them, email them to yourself and delete them if you have to. But you need to be able to remember "before". Best wishes and prayers for you, your family and medical team! See you on the flat side! :)
Yes we have to invest in ourselves too. That how I look at it .
Absolutely....this is an investment in our future!!
Wow! Solid advice!! Thank you!
We all have those second thoughts. I used to have them daily, now it's every other day lol. But the bottom line is, it's your life, your body. If a surgically improved body will make you happier, them do,it! I am looking forward to not sucking in my belly or looking at the mirror and going ugh. And do it now so you have more years to enjoy your new body.
Hi girly! I did consider that the money could be used on other things, too. Twice, because I got the boobs last summer, and the TT this summer. But then I thought about about the lotions and weird stuff I tried to make my belly better with, all the outfits that I wasn't comfortable in, like all the "mama" bathing suits I've bought over the years, all the push up bras, all the sadness and frustration and being uncomfortable for so many years in my own skin, you name it. I could have spent all that money on a surgery years ago, lol! I wish I'd known!! And once I get this one paid off, it'll be my kids' turn- to get braces, so they don't have to feel funny about their little smiles. In my opinion, money can really buy a certain degree of happiness, and that's every bit as real as something we can actually touch, like a car or home. I'm over here clapping for you, and I can't wait til you get your surgery!! (((Hugs)))
Ditto---you said it great! These past several weeks I've been cleaning out "the Mom clothes"--whoa---feels great !!! Good luck---((many blessings))
Hi ilco glad u have got things together got surgery. Can u tell me where u bought your garments from. My preop is in a month!
Congrats on a great decision!
Girl it worth it and you will be a lot happier. You are right just tell the people you need to some people will get jealous other will try to talk you out of it. Remember just one thing you are doing this for you and nobody else. It's time to make you happy now so keep plugging away with that yes decision in your head.
Got your message. Congrats on scheduling it! I'm posting so other moms can start answering the questions you'll have as you get closer to next week!
My status: Got 100% ok from my husband, only told one other person, short by $1100,Surgery set for September. Any insight ladies? BTW: if any can answer these questions- Where n what kind of pressure garments Do i get a bikini wax what items should i purchase prior to mmo
My doctor supplied me with compression garments, a binder for my tummy and a fronts clasp pressure bra. Definitely get a bikini wax, I'm 6 weeks out and still don't want to get waxed, fearful of the pressure and tenderness still. Get one of those arm extender grabber things, I found it invaluable, plus a wedge pillow was so helpful.
Hi lcollins, Can you please let us all know how you are doing? I am thinking of going with Dr. Hisaka too, but need more advice. I tried to send you a private message, but its not anywhere on your profile. Please respond.
Hey 35, I vaguely remember an elderly lady telling border patrol she was visiting for medical reasons and showing him something. Not really sure about medical pass info, you probably need a note first from Doc. Now I do know that if you live in TJ, but work in San Diego, you can purchase a quick pass, I remember looking into that, but never got it...so yes definitely a possibility with medical. I would still think its more than 20min but less than 3 hrs. The border line can get so long with lanes merging from all different routes from TJ that it can take 1/2 hr just to see there's actual border in front of you. Walking less time, but until you reach where the border checkpoint is, everyone is in 1 line outside on a sidewalk. Again depends on day and time. If you can get medical pass...go for it. Couldn'to face to face for consults, only going for surgery and staying in TJ until I leave. Which reminds me, need to schedule my return flight during late am/afternoon...the "5" frwy can get really nasty during rush hour traffic. Please post anything you find out about medical pass. Thinking of going a day early just so I can enjoy the shopping, nice people and great food.
Enjoy the shopping (leisurely walking around) and food, no worry about swelling yet, and people watching. Brooklyn5-- I didn't see much On Your profile... Team Pantajo in TJ, or whose tour doc? What are you getting done? :0)
Heelo llco, not sure where your appt is but if I were you I would try and set up at least 3 consults with TJ docs. From what I've read Dr. Cardenas does great TT, Campos Butts, and Pantoja breasts. I've gotten quotes from all 3, Campos is great but customer service sucks not to mention comparing prices from other girls his prices went up apprimately $2000 from other$2000 months ago. Pantoja service is great plus Nadia noted Quote is good for6 months. Cardenas people very nice also. Don't be afraid to cross border. I've crossed several times with family and by myself. Dont cross in car getting back is a minimum 2-3 hr wait. When till you get close to the border like 1/2 mile or less than that you'll see signs for to parking and exit actually I think its the last USA exit, don't worry you'll be able to see the border in advance. Go into parking lot and walk across. Make sure you have cash and addresses. You can catch a taxi as soon as you cross. Your going to "el centro" where all the clinics and hospitals are, you'll be ok. There's s lot of poverty in TJ, so unless you can say "no sorry" make sure you take a lot of change or $1 bills, you will encounter adults and even small children asking for money...its way to hard to say no the children. Have drs office call you taxi, walk to the main blvd and flag taxi, they'll no where to drop you off, you'll see signs that direct you to the border. Then get in line with the rest of them, also while in line you"ll probably have and see a guy approaching people, usually the tourists saying for $15 or $20 bucks you can get on there bus and theyll drive you closer to entrance, there legit I've taken it, I think it was shorter. Walking line depending in time of day 30-60 minutes. Shorter than driving. Again there will be signs and border patrol to guide you back. Everyone says you need a passport I can't vouche for that, last time I was there 2yrs ago, I"ve always crossed back with license. But take passport just in case. Follow walking path to parking lot and go home..im getting my surgery in TJ plan on recovery house for 4-5 dsys then hotel Rio with family member for 2 weeks. Hate LA traffic plus crossing border in my condition forget about it. Need to focus in my recovery. Hope this helps for anyone out there who is scared or just curious about TJ.
Great info--I heard or read kn RS that thrusts in Mrcico dude can give you a MEDICAL PASS to get over the border crossing in 20 minutes (even) in a car---(which can take 3-4 hours otherwise) you basically go right thru-have you heard of it? Thx!
*darn auto correct plus bad typing on my part! Meant to say"the medical doctors in Mexico can provide the Medical Fast Pass thru the border crossing- :0)