Moving Forward,CA

I'm in my 30s, kids, married and a strong desire...

I'm in my 30s, kids, married and a strong desire to for a MM.
Want to get a ttuck,breast,&lipo on arms.
I would like to stay close to home so that is one of the reasons I may choose Dr. Hisaki. I have cash only (10k) don't want to share with too many people (family) in fear of their opinions.
Made a step forward today and made a consultation apt for July 2013. I pray all goes well and I can keep going forward. If anyone is around the same stage would love to hear from you.

thank you!!

I am overwhelmed with the encouragement and support you ladies have given me!
Obviously your journey is being used for good because it is helping others like myself who is scared and clueless.
But I do not go into major decisions without educating myself and who better to teach than all of you! Thank you, thank you. The more info the better. Please continue to send me messages. Thanks again!

optimistic

6 days away!!!

All set up for my MMO!!! in six days! This what I have and what I requested: pressure abdomen garment for lipo and TT and a bra with sleeves for implants, lift and lipo on arms. Meds, on Monday, arnica and that's about it. Any suggestions. Dr told me not to use cream just yet. But I saw some of you all use but how soon after. Also asked that incision be low, high lift, alot of lipo.lol. Any advice would be so appreciated! Super excited!

Coming home a new with a new body!

Thursday is the big day! So excited but having second thoughts. I'm sure alot of you felt this money could be used towards other things and if you haven't gotten your MMo I'm sure you may go through similar feelings. But for you veterans any advice is appreciated!

I did it!!!!

My mmo was Thursday, now Monday. Feel so much better. What I would do differently, what I would highly suggest and was it with it-
I would do differently: ask for specific markings making sure dr is succtioning all areas, where incision will be and how high or low ariola will be. I would highly highly recommend a walker and toilet seat riser. Would I do it over? Yes yes yes!

Decided to go bigger

I'm 5'1, 120 lbs and went with 350cc saline. Glad I did!

Told my momdad and sister today

They were very supportive. Shocked but glad I did!
dr. hisaki