Liposuction After 50 lb Weight Loss? - Bay Area, CA

I'm 5'-6" and about 153 lbs. I've lost about 50...

I'm 5'-6" and about 153 lbs. I've lost about 50 lbs over 5 years through diet and exercise. I'm pretty happy with my overall hourglass shape, but, like most women, there are parts of my body that I'd like to smooth and tighten. Also, I'm excited about the potential metabolic boost that occurs after liposuction.

At this point, I'm researching my options and collecting pictures of healthy, curvy women to communicate my desired results with my surgeon.

Tomorrow I meet for a one hour consultation with Dr. Commons—I'm so excited!
please read the thread about weight gain after lipo.
Just read a bit of it. The doctors all agree that lipo is unrelated to weight gain. Any reason you wanted me to read it?
Yes, that was/is an interesting thread.

My First Surgical Consult

I met with Dr. Commons and he took the time to very thoroughly answer all my questions. I must've spoken with him for almost an hour and a half.

I'm very impressed with his bedside manner and the quality of his work. He sets realistic expectations and is very candid about what's possible and what's not.

I still need to do more research and get a second (and/or third opinion). I'll keep you posted!
You have a very womanly figure as it is and I definitely think lipo would be able to smooth out the stubborn areas. Don't even worry about weight gain after lipo, if you workout and eat right after your surgery I promsie you will continue to lose weight. I wish you the best! Keep us posted beautiful!
Thanks, Amined!

I've set a date: November 18.

I'll see you on the other side!
Hope you are doing well beautiful!

Less than 24 hours to go!

I've got my meds, I've cleaned my house, my friend is lined up to stay with me for a couple days—I think I'm ready. (!!!)