Permalip Revision Complete- *procedure cost is for both surgeries total together

I've had juvederm in the past but it just didn't...

I've had juvederm in the past but it just didn't last very long so waited a few years until Permalip came on the market and decided I would try it out. My procedure was yesterday morning (the 7th). I had a much thinner top lip than bottom as you can see in the pics so I decided on the 5mm on top and 4mm on the bottom. The length for both was 65mm. I was put on an IV so I went to sleep and woke up and was not in pain at all. Swelling wasn't too bad but clearly you can see the difference from the before pics.

Today, my face has some puffiness to it from eyes down. Nothing terrible though. My lips def feel more swollen today.
Recommend using Colgate to go toothbrush things as you will not be able to fit much in your mouth. These are genius as you can't brush very much the mint flavor is super strong so no funky breath.
No need for too many pain meds but I was prescribed norco for pain and took one when i woke up today for the swelling feel. Anyway, I'm sure I'm leaving out good details but ask me if you can thing of anything. Thanks!

Waiting for a full non swollen smile so I can post...

Waiting for a full non swollen smile so I can post a before and after of my smile to see the difference. Aaaaanndd.......waiting.

Update and news!

Hey! So I thought I would do an update... My implants looked great in the beginning and as time has gone by it has been determined that I will need to have them redone completely. The dr I went to placed the tunnel too high on the top and the tunnel on the bottom closed halfway across. I'm so irritated!! Anyway, I will be scheduling a surgery with another dr to have both top and bottom taken out and moved to proper placed to tunnels. Should be doing this early Jan. Be careful when selecting drs!!

Redo in 2 weeks!!

We'll I am finally getting around to having my Permalip implants removed and new ones placed in the proper places. New Surgery is on the 15th with a new doctor!!

Going back for new Permalip implants!

Well I am finally getting around to having my Permalip implants removed from my March surgery and new ones placed in the proper places. New Surgery is on the 15th and with a new doctor!!

Permalip top and bottom Revision COMPLETE!!

I am on day 4 after the completion of my revision. I had the 2 old implants removed and 2 new ones placed in new tunnels by the new plastic surgeon. Hopefully these work out better than the last wack job! I am still swollen but healing nicely. Will post pictures as soon as the swelling has gone down a little more.

new pics of new permalips top and bottom

I had surgery Wed morning and today is Saturday. They are looking pretty good but the left top (my left) seems to be not a swollen or maybe not as even - not sure yet since the other side is still really swollen. Ive been taking Arnica to maybe reduce swelling and bruising along with some pain meds and antibiotics