Hey RS! It's me V! & I want a BBL. I'm so excited...

Hey RS!

It's me V! & I want a BBL. I'm so excited about this site. I've learned SO MUCH thanks to you lovely ladies. It's so wonderful to gain access to pictures, information and results prior to experiencing the surgery. I have played with the idea of butt augmentation for years, but never really looked into until recently. These days I'm making my dreams reality and one of my oldest desires was to have a bigger butt. Unfortunately genetics deprived me of that naturally...so I intend to let Dr. J give me the bootay I never had and always dreamed of. More about my journey to come...see yah soon RS!

A Couple of Wishpix...

I'm very new to this process. I never knew exactly how I wanted my body/booty to look, i just knew that I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. Here are a few wish pixs that I absolutely love! Plus a pic of me playing with my plastic surgery simulator. I definitely want to loose close to 100 lbs before I get the augmentation because I don't want to get a TT. I'm young and my skin is tight. I've been told by several professionals that with time, patience, a vigorous workout plan and a healthy diet, my skin will go right back to normal. Anywhoo, I will be doing weekly updates on my weightloss journey including measurements and pictures. If there are any ladies that want to join in please do. GL!

My Babe is Onboard!

Hey RS!

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update. I haven't worked out in two weeks, so I will be getting back to it tomorrow morning! First thing tomorrow, I will be taking pics and measurements and doing a 2 mile walk/jog. I'll be starting my sit up and squat challenge and then it's an hour of Zumba at noon. Now that we got that out the way we can get to the good news....I hadn't shared the new found plans with anyone to get the BBL in Feb 2014. In fact although I have mentioned it, no one really knew how serious I was about this until yesterday. I decided to share my plans with my honey man. He wanted to know what exactly a BBL was....so I pulled out the iPad, pulled up my RS profile and it was a done deal! He was sold on my profile pic lol....I think he is a lil more excited then I am (I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing lol) but it just felt good to share the decision with someone close to me and not be judged or laughed at. In fact, he has offered to pay half of the surgical costs! Talk about motivation! Oh and I am still doing my research and I am really thinking about going to Duran. Her work is awesome and she is so affordable. Ill discuss in a little more detail why Im leaning towards Duran in my next update. Until next time RS family.

Research Is Essential…

Hey RS Family! This has been a busy week. I know I was supposed to post my measurements, pics and weight-in on Monday but life happened lol so I’ll be posting my measurements tonight. My scale is broke…and I have to wait to buy another one so… I may just do measurements until I get a new scale.

Anywhoo…on to the good stuff. As you know from reading my blog I have been extremely indecisive which in this case is ok. I initially wanted Dr. J Curves but he is in high demand so he is booked up the ying yang and his prices have skyrocketed since his new found fame. He still is a strong possibility given the new found info I have learned about my most recent first and second choices.

I have been pulling for Duran really strong these past couple weeks. However, I’m reading a lot of negative reviews that have surfaced just within the past few weeks of ladies catching all kinds of infections and dying from both Duran and Yily. So, that takes them out the running COMPLETELY! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT NONSENSE. I want to verify the stories because I have heard them 2nd and 3rd hand; not directly from the ladies who caught the infections (obviously I’m referring to the ladies that caught infections but haven’t died.)

My most recent fav is Campos. Shoutout to JVC13…Campos did her body right! Plus the reality of all this is the aftercare is just as important as the surgeon we select to make our bodies a work of art. I have heard awesome things about ClubMed which is very encouraging. I’m from the Bay so I need to know I’m safe wherever I am when outside of my comfort zone. The only con to this is I was told Campos only injects 700-800ccs which sucks because I’m looking to do around 1400.

So there you have it…I’m back to the drawing board which is ok. There are several DRs out there that can do a great job that are waiting to be found. Plus, I’m very focused on losing close to 100lbs before I have the procedure done. I don’t think people take into consideration, when you have drastic procedures done to your body; you need to be in excellent health to recover as best you can in a timely manner without all the extra issues. Don’t get me wrong, things happen…but I want my experience to be as safe as possible.

If anyone can shine a lil light on anything I’ve shared please do!

SMOOCHES!

Still At It...

Hey RS Fam! I know I HAVE NOT been posting my weight and measurements or photos...and that's because I haven't been taking them! lol. I took my measurements once and never did it again O_o .....so I promise things will get a lil more interesting within the week to come because I've refocused and gotten some things out the way that needed to be handled. I have been exercising though which is most important right ? :) SO, I feel good about that. The faster I get this weight off, the faster I can get her done!

Since my last update concerning a few of the Drs, I have learned a few of the facts I stated are not true. SO, I will be addressing those as well. I have also come across a few Drs that aren't as popular as the usual but seem to do great work. I’ll be discussing them also. Well, that’s it for right this moment. As always, I welcome comments, opinions and suggestion.

SMOOCHES!

Had A Scare!

Hey RS fam!

I have had a rough week! AF was 4 days late...had honey and me up in a frenzy lol...but she came so we're good. No babies in the near future! So! I took pics but I'm having probs uploading them so ill get them on here soon as in maybe tomorrow? We'll see.

So in an effort to get healthy and physically fit for this procedure, I finally found a dr (long story) and she is awesome! So I will be meeting with her within the next month to get blood work done and find out what I need to do to get healthy.

On to the doctors....I've been trying to decide what doctor I want to roll with. First it was Jimmerson then it was Duran then campos then beaz (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) the point is I've noticed some doctors do better with certain body types and I really need to chill on deciding right now because I don't know what my body is going to look like at 200lbs (currently 314). I carry it very well and people never believe I Weigh as much as I do but I do! Sooooo, I'm going to chill on deciding right now and just focus on getting my weight down so I will be happy with my results.

Well lovelies, that's my update. Will be back to upload these pics.

More Wish Pics!!!!!

And More....!!!

Targeting Muscles!

Y'all know I'm silly, but I thought this was so appropriate! Shows us how to target each muscle for maximum development!

More Wish Pix and Weigh in!

Hey RS family,

After finally taking these nude pics, I realize why I hesitated to post them, lol. I really need to get some abs and crunch challenges going again. These are a few mid section wish pics including desired look for curvature of hips...also a late weigh shot that should have been posted on Monday.

Pics are being loaded now....

My Horrifying before pics (nude)

So these are the nudes ladies,

I really believe I need to loose about 100lbs to acquire the look I want. I have to reiterate I don't want to weigh 100lbs I think 180 would be a healthy lean weight for me and would allow me to keep my curves but have a small waist. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Current stats...

5"9
313lbs

Some lipo app pics

Hey ladies,

I played with the lipo app on my iPad for a minute. The quality of these is not GREAT! So please don't beat me up....just something to go on when I start my consults.

Another lipo app pic...

Scheduled for a mandatory Webinar

So RS Fam,

I finally called Dr. J's office today to ask a ton of questions...given everything I've learned/heard on here. I spoke with Kelly who was super nice and patient. I'm not sure why people are being told they have to wait until next year for a consult but she offered me a consult as soon as next week if I wanted. Seeing as how I know the cost of the sx will be waaaayyy more with my current weight, and i know im in the process of loosing, after the webinar she said I could schedule my consult for Nov if i like to give me time to loose some weight...so that is what i intend to do. That's all for now.

TTYL!

Short Update

Hey people,

I've been sick ???? .....So I haven't been working out just trying to get better . My birthday was last weekend and it really brought this whole process and my life up until now into prospective....I'm also going to be starting a new position in January which will push my sx back to July...not made at all y'all...my salary will double ???? ....and the extra time will give me more time to ensure I have the funds and a physically fit to get the results I want?????

Required BMI

Hello RS FAMILY!

It's been a minute. Getting prepared for major transition and still trying to eat right/loose weight, so it's been hard to update. Quick question, while browsing all the wonderful profiles and results of our sister friends who have recently undergone the sx, I noticed someone say they were informed by a surgeon that your BMI must be at least 35 in order to perform the sx.....has anyone else been told this?

I'm Still Here!

Hey RS Fam!

I am still here grinding away at this weight loss....don't forget about me! I got my blood work done to see what I needed to improve on and it was just as I suspected, my iron and vitamin D are llloowwww. So My doctor has put me on an iron supplement and vitamin D supplement as well. I would like to have the sx done in Feb or March....so we are testing my levels again at the end of December.

As for my choice in Drs....I am really leaning towards Dr. Kenneth Hughes. His work is very consistent, he has great reviews, he is in Southern California so I could stay with family (cut back on hotels costs) and I'm really starting to shy away from going abroad. Of course all this can change but realistically, I will be traveling alone. I need to be someplace I feel safe and can maneuver a little better then in another state or third world country. NOT KNOCKING anyone else...this is just what works for me. As usual loves, please leave your 2 cents in the comments below.

TTYL!

*Much Needed Update*

Hey RS Family!

I'm still here :0) ...working it out. I'm not going to do a weigh in for a while, just going to focus on working out and being persistent. I have so much going on in my professional and academic lives that i literally go all the time. I will def update you all on my progress in due time. Somethings have changed in regard to where I intended on staying in So Cal after the procedure. So of course this had an adverse effect on my choice of Dr. In the same breathe, avenues/resources have opened up in other areas of the country that I didn't really consider because I wasn't aware and didn't want to have extra expenses. So this is both exciting and a bit nerve racking because I have to rethink half of my plans to accommodate being in another state. I know that I want this procedure and have been preparing myself mentally, physically, financially, saving vacation time and sick time. I have prayed on it as well. In observation and communicating with my top choices, I've learned that dates are actually available within the same month that people reserve their dates, a lot of people just choose to wait. So, with that being said, I will keep a close eye on my top choices and choose wisely in the near future. I have a general idea of when I would like to get the procedure, so I will be sure to secure a date within that scope of time. As usual loves please feel free to comment, encourage and give me the 411.

Stay Bootyful! :0)

Life is good...

Hey RS Family!

I've missed you guys! I have been snooping around and staying up to date and I have to say I’m so happy for so many of my RS SISTERS! You guys look gorgeous! I am still at this workout thing. Changed my eating habits and started a vitamin regimen and I am feeling amazing. I was actually sick from Nov to Jan, on and off, never really getting well. I am now 100% and it feels great. I’ve decided on my Doctor but I am choosing to keep that on the hush until I get close to my SX date. I will be discussing some things with the Dr and his staff this week but I’m really happy with his work. I have decided to change up my procedure a bit. Initially I was only getting the BBL. I will still be getting the BBL but I want to get a TT and a BL along with it. I’ve seen several of his patient's results for those exact procedures on RS and I am very pleased with his work. Other than that family, I’m blessed…still getting her done. About to get a promotion, move to another department and position…GOD IS GOOD! Life is truly blessed in this year of restoration!

Love you guys,
Me De La Creme

Congrats on staying motivated the weight loss and the promo! I am super excited for you! I remember the excitement! 10 years is a long time to have wanted this and now its your time! Enjoy the new you!
Awesome, I hope everything works out for you! God bless.
Thank you Hun! I believe it will...for my good and his glory :)
Congratulations on staying motivated to lose some weight. It sounds like you are putting a lot of thought and preparation, as you should, this is something you want to do right, with the right doctor. I am looking forward to seeing who your top choices are.
Hey Mesan, I apologize for the delayed response. TY so much for the kind words. Yes, I think it’s very important to weigh your options wisely. I have wanted this sx for almost 10 years but didn’t take it seriously until about a year ago. That is when I started the research so here I am in 2014 preparing to get something I’ve wanted for the longest. I will be more than willing to share when I secure everything. I hate saying I’m going to do something and not doing it, lol.
No problem, we all have lives outside of RS and sometimes it's hard to keep up. I'm so happy to hear you are still on track and I look forward to finding out more when you are ready.
Hi I just came across your profile. Congratulations and good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm 2 weeks post op with Dr. Hughes, I see you are considering him, and I think he would do a great job with you. If you haven't seen 50 going on 35's profile, check it out she recently had a TT, BBL & BL with implants.
You look amazing! Ty so much for the encouragement. I am holding strong at my last check in weight and will continue to work out to finally get this weight off.
i hope your weight loss program is still on board...mine is also. do not ever feel bad about what you believe in. we both need/want the same things.....BBL,BA(i dont need a lift)TT with lipo to the back and waist and maybe a TL. 20,000. worth of work. easy.... so try Dr. J he will do both front and back at same time....
TY sis! I know it will be painful but i would like everything done at once...I am still at this weightloss journey but i haven't lost any weight in a month. I changed things up this month so hopefully i see my scale move!
do what you feel is best!
Thanks dolly!
Bottom line you have to take all factors into consideration (which you have seen to done imo)... It's simple, make your choice based upon what works for you. I haven't personally read any profiles of ladies that used Dr. K.Hughes, but he alway offers responses in the Q&A forum in which he states that he does 500+bbl with high fat transfer cc's. ..idk? Haven't seen any ladies yet?
I have seen a few w& w/o pictures and they all state that he will do exactly what you ask. Just tell him what you want and he can make it happen. He has several mommy makeover clients who look great but only a few BBL CLIENTS.....the ones I saw I liked. Hopefully, there will be more for me too view prior to Dec.
Oh ok that's really good (he aims to Pls his patients)! I can't wait to see your transformation. What kind of body are you wishing for?
Personally, no. However, there are surgeons out here that will refuse sx on anyone who has a BMI over 31. This is for safety precaution. The risk of complications are higher with individuals that have higher BMI's. When I weighed 299 my BMI was 41 and even when I dropped 34lbs. My BMI only dropped down to 38. Dr. Cortes didn't seem to be concerned with my BMI, but instead satisfied to see that I had infact lost the extra weight and had committed myself to sensible eating along with an exercise regimine.
Thanks sis, it seemed interesting to me because I know everyone is different and although the BMI is a great place to start, it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass.
EXACTLY YOU NAILED IT!!!! That's why I wouldn't focus on the whole BMI thing. Just work on eating better and exercise. As long as the EKG, hemo, and other tests are good and overall you are healthy, then you should be good to go.
The bbl is a constant struggle towards a better body. For you is losing pre op weight for me it's gaining weight cause I don't have enough fat :( sigh I'm with ya every step of the way! Bye your soooo lucky your hubby is on board with the bbl. mines isnt
Oh wow! Why isn't he on board?
Cause of attention from other guys and he calls it fake :(
Hey I think our butts and stomachs have a similar shape! I peeped your shelf back there (just like mine too). I'm 5'10" and I've lost 34lbs total through calorie cycling and working out. Now that I'm 265, I'm strongly considering gaining 5 lbs back, , maybe even 10lbs because I'm seriously beginning to doubt that I'm going to have enough fat to give me wish pictures volume and hips? I've sent Dr.Cortes a message regarding my concern. So let's see what he has to say...initially 180 sounded good to me, but I noticed that other ladies that have had their bbl's lost 15-20lbs after sx so depending on the size of derriere you want be careful not to lose too much! Look at Alldatass profile. She weighed 240lbs on her sx day and she is 5'10". She is the bomb! !!
Yes, she is! I read through her blog and she said she would have lost more weight before the surgery if she could do it again. So since 185 is my gw, i will aim for 220 on the day of my sx.
OMG!! I've been doing sooooo much research regarding BBL these past few months and coincidentally am set on scheduling something for Feb '14 myself. Hard finding a lot of surgeons out here in the Bay. Suggestions?
Hey funky! I have had the hardest time locating a GOOD Dr in the Bay Area. I located one in Sac who seemed to do good work (BBL) but he died earlier this year. I have located a couple good Dra in so cal but I haven't seen any mind blowing results. However, that is just my opinion based on my desired results and my body frame. I don't know your stats but if you are looking for more of a play of model look instead of a video vixen look th(pls excuse the loose terminology lol) then you may want to look into Dr.Hughes, Dr.Bruno....there is a female dr in so cal too but I can't remember her name. I'll get back to you with it. Hope I helped any :).