BBL and Fat Graft to Hips/flanks After Aggressive Liposuction. Is It Possible? - Bay Area, CA

Aggressive liposuction to front and back hips,...

Aggressive liposuction to front and back hips, flanks and appears to be upper butt left me with no curves and very thin and unmatched upper to lower body. Also seems liposuction was aggressive to my inner thighs also leaving me with very thin legs. I hope I can correct this in the future through a bbl and fat graft to the hips or flanks to give me fuller hips an hourglass shape and fuller butt.

I am trying to gain weight but I still weigh about 6 pounds less than on the date of surgery. I'm eating a lot which in the past would make me gain rapidly but it is very slow progress. I am sure that I have gained some weight because I can see it in my face and breasts. My breasts are getting huge yet the lower half of my body is remaining with no curves making it disproportionate.

I'm taking my time. Hopefully in time the weight will redistribute however it looks like weight does not easily return to liposuctioned areas. I am currently researching doctors and looking into other non invasive options. If anyone knows of an expert who can give me my curves back please let me know. It seems I would need to be able to gain a lot of fat in my abdomen to have this happen, I hope it's possible.

Before.

I may have weight slightly more here than on the day of surgery. But the general shape that my flanks and hips provided is there.

Before

Who will be doing your sx? When is it? Any pics? Tried Dr Cortes?
Hi, loveheartlove, I just wanted to lend my support. I can see the change to your body from before and after that you're concerned about. I haven't had a BBL but I know that it involves having fat "harvested" from other parts of your body. Since you've already suffered from aggressive liposuction, I'm concerned about you going through those risks again. I've read about people having injected fat shift downward, about fat not having it's own blood supply and not easily "taking", and all sorts of problems. Then, what about all of the new body parts that will have to have liposuction? It seems very risky to me. I'm sorry that you're in this situation. keep us posted.
Hey, I just checked your previous posts. You sound like a really nice person:) Also -- you're not even two months post-op;) Get away from the mirror;)!!! I know it's hard, but what you look like now has absolutely and completely nothing to do with what your final result will look like. Promise. Plastic surgery sucks that way -- it's a real mind game for the first few months. No matter how great my surgeon is, I always second guess him and myself and I worry and question him and even question my own character in the first few months. So being concerned is totally normal and I think it's impossible not to be. But just try to remind urself that you really have nothing to worry about. Once that swelling goes down you will be stunning -- it'll actually *improve* your curves because your waist measurement *will* decrease from what it was pre-surgery. Just try to 'blinker' yourself until then, sorry I know it sux:/ Hope I don't sound too obnoxious/know it all-ish:/ But honestly you really have nothing to worry about at this point. Take the mirrors in your house down for a few months if it really bothers you -- I did that after my rhinoplasty; I looked like a freaking Hobbit for the first two months:P (Now with the swelling gone my nose looks like Elizabeth Taylor's, if I do say so myself). Anyways, sorry to go on so long... But I'd bet my life your curves will not only come back but be even better than b4:) Thanks for reading this, I hope I didn't sound too annoying.
Hey! I agree with the other commenter, you have a great figure:)! As for your q, can I first ask you when you had your lipo done? If it's less than a couple months ago, you're probably still pretty swollen on the lipo sites, and it's possible/pretty likely once that swelling goes down it will reveal your beautiful curvy figure again (only even more curvy if your Dr. did the waist lipo well). I don't think any good doc would remove the fat from the top of ur bum, if he did I'd be pretty angry; I think it's probably an illusion of the swelling from ur lipo collecting at the bottom of ur bum (it seems to do that, weirdly). Lipo can do funny things to ur body during the recovery period that *completely* go away after a couple months -- so if you're in that time period I wouldn't worry too much yet;) If that doesn't work, I would recommend Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami. Just google "Constantino Mendieta Miami" and then go to his website and check out his photos -- he's the best of the best (by far) at BBL and aggressive lipo, incidentally. I just had a BBL with him a little over a month ago and he's amazing at what he does and best of all he's a *really* nice guy and completely trustworthy/will do exactly what you want (if it's possible and he'll be honest and tell you if it's not). I'm sorry it sounds like you might have had a not the best experience with your current doc:( Do wait 'til ur fully healed though to decide for sure, it really is very possible your gorgeous figure is just hidden under swelling and it will reappear better than ever in a month or so. You really are very beautiful.
You have a nice figure. I would hire a trainer and start incorporating weights with super clean eating. You will see the changes you want from lots of weight training and eating clean.
Thanks. I may try that soon. I am really scared to increase my metabolism right now because the areas where I carried the most fat were aggressively liposuctioned. I don't want to lose more fat/weight. I agree I need to put on muscle though.
Welcome and congratulations to u! Im frm the bay area also! Who have u researched?
I am looking into Campos and Dr. Bruno. I have quite a while to research. I need to find someone who can make the fat stay and not reabsorb because I do not have much to spare. I'm going to try to put weight on in the meantime. Let me know if you have any suggestions thanks!
Dr PANTOJA is better than dr Campos! I do beleive u just ndd aggressive lipo w bbl transfer of 700-1000cc's! Dr PANTOJA will not touch u til 3-6mos after your first sx due to swelling. issue!
Also yes gain weight but choose ur doctor first then gain weight! Pm e if you have any questions!
Your bodys response is like no one elses to any PS!