New Me Coming Soon! - Baton Rouge, LA

My count down to the flat side has officially...

My count down to the flat side has officially begun. My surgery is in 6 days. I’m excited, anxious, nervous, you name it I’m experiencing it. I’ll post before, during and after pics (once I build up the courage). I’ve been stalking Realself.com for weeks and it’s finally my turn. Yay!!!! Super excited!!

2 Days and ill be on the flat side

2 more days and I'll be on the flat side. Super Excited!! I've completed my shopping for items on my pre/post op list and have everything I can possibly imagine lined up. However, I’m still nervous and not so sure how much pain to expect. After 2 kids both delivered by c-sections, I can’t imagine it being any worst (or at least I hope). I’m looking forward to journaling my progress and getting everyone’s feedback. Hope to have pics uploaded soon!!

Drains drak red....

I have drained 9 ounces so far in less than 4 hours. 7 in one and 3 in another. Is this normal??. And it's dark red..

5 Days Post Op

Finally made it to the flat side and feeling a lot better!! The first 3 days are the worst. But it gets better. On day 3 I had my post op appointment and my pain pump removed. I've officially stopped taking all pain meds and using Tylenol instead. Still bit swollen but I'm loving my results. I look forward to having my drains and seeing the new me!!

2 Week Post Op

Had my 2 week post op today. All went well!! Got my stitches removed and my first box my silicon strips (EXPENSIVE) to start my scar treatment on week 3. Still swollen but everything seems to be healing great!! Now it's back to reality!! Work tomorrow!!

Dear Swelling, Go Away Please!!

Last night was the worst!!! I completely felt like I was about to rip. Swelling seems like a rollercoaster one minute you’re up and the next your down. Not sure how much more of this I can take.

Jonathan Weiler

Hello kourtni do you have any recent photos you can share with us? I'm looking to have him do my TT this June and I can't wait!
Congrats! You look great :)
Wow what a difference! You look great!!
Yes!! Big difference!! Best decision I've ever made! Just ready to get past the swelling.
You look great!
Thanks!
Do you have any pics?
Yes. I will be posting some soon!
So I'm a day behind you :/ are you standing straight?
Yes finally!!!!
Once the drains are gone you will feel like a new person. You will have good days and bad but don't get discouraged!!
I can only imagine. I'm really looking forward to having them removed on Monday. Thanks!!!
Good luck to you.
Thanks
Good luck keep everything in perspective it's a journey