20 Y/o Had Under Eye Bags my Entire Life - Got Tired of the Questions and Sleepy Looks

Not much of a review but will upload pictures of...

Not much of a review but will upload pictures of before and after. I've had this problem for the longest. I never actually noticed it until elementary school when I was bothered by the questions. I notice it was hereditary from my mother who has not had any type of correction. My consultation was welcoming and two weeks after I got my surgery.

Pictures

I have to find pictures in my phone where you can see the under eye bags real well..

Post Op

Before surgery . These pictures don't show much justice though .

Post op

Pigment

How long will discoloration of the face will last? It's almost as an owl look with creases . I'll post a picture . It's been a week since the surgery. Maybe it's still a little bruised .

Worried

I'm kind of worried about my results. I'm anxious to see them but I can't help but notice this big ball under my eye.

2 weeks & 2 days post op

Photos from just waking up. I can still see some deep bruising and swellen just as my doctor said. The 30 of June will mark a month and hopefully I see more results I'm looking for.

Side by side

Year before surgery and 23 days after surgery .

One Month

Up close there still is a knot under my right eye.

Lumps & bags appearing after one month

I went to my second post op appointment on 07/16. I told my cs about how I felt my left eye still looked like a bag under it and how my right eye had a bump. It's only been one month. Two months on 7/30. So, I was told it was swelling and that it need more time to heal. If it still appear by my appointment in Sept-Oct he will inject steroid shots .

Morning photos

Month 2

July 30 .. Sorry for late upload ..

September 2014

oct 11

I have a post op appointment on Wed. Hopefully it's sighing he can do & suggest for the fat that still seems to be under my eyes. My right upper eyelid is real swollen.

Do yall see a difference ? I need other people opinions. In before and after

Light vs Dark

In the sun you can still see my bags but in a room you they aren't noticeable. This is as in taking pictures not face to face.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

His in interaction was the warmest. I had no doubt about him so I scheduled and didn't give it anytime.