Horrible Results - 11 year old saline implants - Baton Rouge, LA

I was told to drain my 11 year old saline implants...

I was told to drain my 11 year old saline implants to see where my natural tissue & muscle would retract back to after 4-6 weeks. I did this & then discussed a smaller than my previous 350cc saline implant because I had been pregnant & breast fed my daughter & grew to an overly full 34DD cup. My size never got any smaller so 7 years later I decided on surgery. My Dr. Said that after seeing my breast 5 weeks after draining the implant, I needed a pexy lift where a large indecision across the fold would lift my breast & then using a 260cc high profile silicone gel implant would give me roundness. I was told over & over that I would never achieve perkiness & fullness at the top of my breast. I now feel that this was bad advice & I should've done a full anchor lift with a larger implant & I would've been able to achieve the fullness at top. Please give some advice, this surgery is ruining my life right now & I don't know what to do next. Im 5'3 120 lbs. my dr only cut across one areola when i asked to be made smaller, all was done was cutting to revise small bumps from previous peri areola lift done 11 years ago. It was not made smaller, & the left one was not touched at all. Please help me to figure out how to fix this. They keep telling me fullness at top can not be achieved & the squareness will go away with time. All I do is cry, please help me.

I don't know how you can complain with breasts like that. They are beautiful, perhaps having truly horrifying breasts like I do would put things in perspective especially because I cannot afford surgery.

So sorry to hear this. Will you be using the same PS? If so, will you be getting any type of discount? If you are seeking a new PS, you will want to start a new review in the Breast Implant Revision community. This way the new PS can get his own doctor rating from you for his work. Good luck in your research and thank you for your continued updates!

It's been almost 2 months since your surgery. How are things now? Have you noticed any improvements during the healing process? Hope you are well!