Going to Consult for a Thigh Lift. -Bangor, ME

So i am excited and nervous. I go for my consult...

So i am excited and nervous. I go for my consult for my thigh lift on dec 12 , 2013. I have lost over 166lbs with just diet and excersise. Yep no surgery. I had a tummy tuck in 2011 and that went very well. I tried to loose my thighs for two years and nada. I went to my doctors and did a referral and now the insurance is apparently paying for it. I have had some infections and i can't run with the chaffing specially in the knee area. So i am hoping it will get done and make me so i can run and enjoy activties that i couldn't do before. So i will have to send pixs tommorrow and show you my thighs, i am hoping it will be a t surgery and make them smaller. I was hoping this was a preop but i think it is consult to see what they suggest. I can't loose anymore in that area i workout 6 days a week and i eat healthy maintained my weight for 2 yrs and can't loose even dieting. i just hope i will get fix so i can do more. Any suggestions? Thanks i will be adding photos tommorrow.

my thighs after 166lbs weight loss! nothing is working!

Here are some photos any feed back would be awesome!

Almost there! 11 more days untill my consult!

Man I am very impantient when I comes to waiting! Lol

Getting very excited!!! Only four more days!

i am very excited 4 more days and i see the PS to discuss about a thigh lift! I hope it happeneds!

Well it didn't happen!

Well most of you know i didn't get the thigh lift because PS wants me to loose more weight and they didn't even bother putting it through my insurance untill i asked them too. I had my TT covered why not my thighs. I did it the old fashion way worked my ASS off to get where i am! I didn't have any gastric surgery. I wont know untill a month. So i am going to have another consult with another surgeron that is concerned about my well being and not the MONEY! I know why my other PS didn't want me to put it through my insurance causse she wouldn't get 12000 for the damn surgery. But if your PS is like that then dont do it right! I am so frustrated but i will see what this other PS has to say. Hopefully something good or I am going to have to one of my friends that had it done to there hometown for three weeks! I might bug the hell outta them . Lol Well i am trying to keep my faith. Hope you all had a merry xmas!

lost more weight and thinking about going again for a consult. Im BACCCK!

Im Back!! Happily married and I have lost another 25 lbs and now my skin is sagging alot more in my thigh area. specially in my inner thigh. i will give it another two months before getting another consult. i will post pics soon. I have worked harder to get more weight off. I may have to have a lipo done before the actual thigh surgery. What do you all think? i am almost to below bmi of 30. i weight 185 now and 5 foot 4. i was 209 earlier this year. i have been working out and trying to loose more without loosing my mind. I quit drinking any alcohol now cause i feel that was hindering my weight loss. But i feel healthy other then my thighs. They feel heavier now. and when i walk they chaff more. Any suggestions would help. If my insurance don't cover then i will probably pay for it myself. I want to be more active like finally take up running. I think you will noticed the difference in the pics. check it out.