I Have Seroma, Leakage, Infected, and Incision Ripped Open

I had a tt done on Nov 27th 2009, there is no...

I had a tt done on Nov 27th 2009, there is no pain, but extremely swollen tight on my belly continuously. Scar was healing nice and quick. 18st day later I had a fever for one day and two nights, but my incision no redness or harden related to a sign of infection. On 21st day the dark red liquid leaked through my incision, I used a few cotton pads to dry it out. Later on the day leaked more, I used 15 pads to dry and some pressure on it to make it stop. Next day amount of good 6-8oz of dark red liquid squirted out and continue leaking from one hole to two...now I have 6 holes of leakage. Two weeks after the leakage (45th day) got infected. Dr. prescribed a Septra and antibiotic ointment. Now most part of incision ripped opened. The result from a TC scan, there is approximately a one litter of fluid still remain.

I can only cry, so worry. My kids need me to be there for them. My general surgeon would treat me either put the tube to drain or cut to drain, and will leave a big long cut open to heal. that's scar me the most. What would most Dr. treat the case like mine? Am I going to live for my kid? I need to hear from other Dr. Please.

What most Dr. would treat an after tt infected and incision pops opened?
Hi hunni sounds like I just had what you need done it is really the best thing for you I went straight to emergency they also cut out dead tissue what ever needs to be done its the best for you and the family im atm about 5hrs post op clean out
It sounds to me as if the doctor removed the tubes too soon. After only two days your were more then likely still draining. I had the tubes in for about a week & I was still draining. As a result, I developed a seroma. Has your doctor drained your seroma with a needle? It really doesn't hurt & you really need him to drain it if he hasn't already. For the scar I recommend a product called Arnica gel. It's sold in GNC. It's excellent for scars. Anyway, pls post pics. I would like to see how it's healing. Hope I've been helpful. Good luck.
I wish you would come back and let us know what is going on with you. From your photo I can't locate where the drains were. Did you have drains? Yes, I had more than a tt. but I had 6 drains and I don't see any marks on you from those. I hope you are OK-my heart goes out to you.