53 Years Looking Sad/angry Eyes,Jowls & deflated breast .How to Look 20 Years Younger - Destination Beauty Thailand Bangkok

I first contacted Destination Beauty to get quote...

I first contacted Destination Beauty to get quote and if I was a good candidate for surgery .My face was looking sad and tired even a bit angry,I sent over photos for Dr Narongdej in Bangkok Thailand to re-view,I received conformation the next day from the Doctor that would be doing my procedure,with his recommendation/ suggestions.
With excitement I booked my Flight, confirming my Flight/Date details with Toey my Destination Beauty Rep ,from there she Organised everything else for me I didn't have to do a thing,which really took the pressure off me ,being in Australia trying to book hospitals,motels,taxis etc in a foreign country ,scary stuff.
What a amazing lady she is,Toey booked all of my Doctor Appointments,Hospital , all Travel Transfers with-in Thailand and 4-starLuxury Apartment accommodation.I didn't have to lift a finger.
Arriving in Bangkok I was met by a DB staff ,he escorted me through the Airport /Customs ,even carried my suitcase can you believe that :), I was greeted by awaiting driver who then drove me to the Hospital,and checked me in .The next morning I was picked up by DB driver and DB rep and taken to my appointment with Dr Narongdej at Tria Destination Beauty Plastic Surgery Centre,the premises are like a 5-star Motel beautiful.Better then I have ever seen in Australia
The nurses and staff treated me with the up-most of care & respect.Dr Narongdej asked me what I expected and what I was looking for in my surgery.I told him I need to be refreshed that I was not happy with my eyes and jowls.He suggested a Eyebrow Lift, Mid Face Lift,Lower Eyelid ( I also had Breast Augmentation)
(Its really happening what I have wanted to do for so many years,in a few hours I will be a new woman ,I just can't wait.)
After my appointment and all of my medical checks I was taken up to my Hospital Room.
Dr Narongdej visited me and went over my procedures one more time ,and informed me that I will be going into theatre shortly.He held my hand and told me I would be fine and with-in a few hours( approx 6hrs) I will be waking up in my Hospital bed.
When I woke up ,My Head had a halo of bandages around it,this was not a good look freaky
.However my excitement was high because I knew in a matter of days swelling and any bruising would start to disappear .
Not long after Dr Narongedj came in to visit me ,he just smiled when he saw my face light up,as I was beaming from ear to ear, he informed me that all went as planned.I had very slight discomfort with a shocking headache and my breast were tight and heavy,however saying that I really wasn't in pain.The sides of my face sort of cheek area was numb,and I had a fat swollen face,I lifted the bandages to have a peek and I could see a thumb print bruise on my cheek and I had bruising under my eyes ,I felt pretty good really considering what I had just gone through :)
I stayed in hospital for two night s,one final check by Dr Narongdej just to make sure all was good and if I had and questions,.....All Was Good....Fantastic even....
DB staff picked me up and drove me to the Somerset Motel ,once again I was greeted and looked after as everything had been pre arranged,.During my stay of 8 days of shopping and site seeing I had one final doctors appointment to make sure all was ok which it was, I had the stitches removed from my Brow line,Under my Eyes and from in front of my ear around hairline of side burn area ( if that makes sense ) ( OH YES DID I MENTION I WAS OUT SHOPPING THE SAME DAY I WAS TAKEN TO MY ACCOMMODATION )
My day to depart was truly a sad day ,I will miss all of the wonderful people I met over there that helped me through this journey,that have helped me have a new zest in life.For the last time I was picked up by Robert (driver) From Destination Beauty and taken to the Bangkok Airport where he dropped me off.To all of the Staff/Nurses,Destination Beauty Team,Sommerset Luxury Apartment and lastly my wonderful wonderful ( doctor ) Dr Narongdej thank you all you made my surgery / journey a pleasure and truly a wonderful experience A1 +++
I recommend anyone thinking of having work done to contact Destination Beauty in Thailand Bangkok.
This would have cost approx $25-30,000 including breast if I had the same done in Australia

Breast Augmentation 625cc

I just want to add a few picks on my breast augmentation ,again I got a great result by having implants above the muscle, which gave me a slight nipple lift ,without having to have breast lift. All of my surgery was performed by the wonderful Dr Narongdej in Bangkok

Back to blonde o go with my new face lol

Cream for your scars

I found Pawpaw cream was fantastic on my face where my scars are very soothing ,and on my breast I used Bio Oil every morning and night when I did my massage. I am still using both today . My scaring is pretty much invisible :)

Face & Breast

I just had to add I had combination procedures eyebrow lit,lower lids ,mid face and breast augmentation full cost being $9,500 approx au in Oz it would have cost between $25-30,000

Before & after

After op first few days - to 4 months

As you can see,I don't look that hot in these pic ,however after a week big difference ,then 2 weeks all the way up to 4 months approx

Before,after, and pick 30 years ago

I have been adding to this as I think of things that might help ladies .Red head before pic, almost 54 years now pic after 4months since op and lastly a pic of me 30 years ago at the age of 24 years old

5 months

Face and breast 5 months down the track ,Loving my look and re-gained confidence.Thank you Destination Beauty for my wonderful results

Not a pretty look but it gets better fast

Mix of pics over a few days fat,puffy,bruised ,fat neck black eyes,round face ,but within one week all most everything has settled down,with slight bruising that make up can cover

Before surgery

Before

6 months down the line

Hi everyone ,just a quickie, looking fantastic my scares under bust,hardly see,around face can't see and I'm now wearing hair off face as the scar above brow is virtually invisible

7 months and just turned 54 today :)

As you can see I have changed my hair,because my scar above eyebrow is almost invisible, and scars around ear I can't see ,very very happy with my results ,
Thailand Plastic Surgeon