Breast Implants with Dr Pichet? - Thailand, TH

Hello! Is there anyone on here who has breast...

Hello! Is there anyone on here who has breast implants with dr Pichet or any type of surgery with him? How is he, the staff, the clinic and the overall experience? I am planning on seeing him in December as I`ve read a lot about him and he is a Thai surgeon who has been trained in Germany and America and is on the Thai certified surgeon website, which a lot of the other surgeons are not.

If anyone has had surgery with him, could you please let me know so I know whether to trust him with my body and if you could, some photos would be great too!

Charlotte
dr pichet

Hi charlotte2013! Thank you for sharing your story. I just came across your comment when I was doing a research with Dr. Pichet. I’ve been considering a BA surgery with him flying over to Thailand for my holiday. I had just sent an e-mail about the process and the price. He replied me quickly but I want to make sure with this decision. I had a Thai friend who is helping to look for the information about the surgery in Bangkok as well. It seems his reputation among Thai patients are fair and many good reviews from his foreign patients. I’m learning from your experience and trying to be careful but I hope Dr. Pichet could be the right choice for my surgery. Thanks to my Thai friend who help checking and looking up for me. Will keep everyone posted again of how it goes.
Hello all, sorry for the non-responsiveness, I haven`t checked my account at all! Girl33635, i`m sorry to hear this about you and I hope your scars fade and that things get better. I had my surgery in October and had 400cc breast implants under the muscle, which, all I can say is, the pain was very unexpected! I have a high pain tolerance due to years of kidney problems and I thought this operation would be a walk in the park compared to kidney stones but nope, I was wrong. The staff were great and gave me lots of morphine to get rid of the pain and to help me sleep as I just didn`t want to be awake. The recovery process was long as I went through the armpit as the entry incision, so showering, lifting things, getting into bed, anything in general was very sore. Luckily my partner was with me the whole time to help as I couldn`t move my arms at all for around 3 weeks after the operation as it would tug on the stitches and cause a very uncomfortable sensation. One thing you have to get straight is the Asian culture- they`re friendly but everything is about business and money- there`s no sugar coating or fake sincerity in order to get your custom. This is for most things- I work in a Chinese client based industry- there are no niceties- they do the deal, pay the money and that`s it. It`s good, they cut the crap- however to a Western culture, it can be deemed as quite rude as they are so blunt. As soon as you walk into the practice, you are a business transaction. You speak with the nurses and sign the papers on cameras to cover their arses in case something goes wrong. It felt uncomfortable and this got me worried as some things got lost in translation and I felt rushed- I wanted to speak with the doctor to ask him things so they would call him in to speak with me and then he would leave, each time I asked for him to come back he seemed a bit annoyed I kept asking him to come back. They pressure you into the signing the papers and then undergoing surgery straight after, however I wanted a day to think things through after signing, even though you have to pay the money then or before then and there are no refunds which they print clearly for you. However, once signed and paid, you are treated well. They have drivers which pick you up and drop you off to your hotel and before the surgery. The nurses were very sweet and explained things to me. Some seemed a little underqualified and didn`t quite know what they were doing however I just had to trust the good things I had read about him. I woke up from the operation in a lot of pain, and couldn`t sit up at all, and going to the toilet was impossible. But all of that subsided after 3 weeks- and it took a couple of months to feel normal again and that`s when I started exercising. My breasts were hard and high at first however I knew this was normal but skip forward to now, 4 months later and I have the best breasts I can possibly dream of. They don`t look fake, they are incredibly natural- I`ve gone from a double A (always very heavily padded) to a double D and no one batted an eyelid! I never have worn low cut tops so no one really knew I was flat chested- but now I`ve had a few, "I don`t mean to sound weird, but I never noticed before you had such large breasts and now I`ve just noticed. Wow! They`re good!" (as said by a work colleague!) The scars are quite purple but scar cream is helping it fade- it was major surgery so I understand it will take a while to fade. My breasts were very numb before and I have regained sensation however not fully, but again I understand the breasts have had a very large trauma so are still recovering. The only issue I had was Dr Pichet`s bedside manner- I never saw him and when I did, I felt like I was harrassing him! But he`s a busy man who is in demand and I saw the amount of other patients he had there when I was there- the man had to deal with 4 clients, operate, sleep, email potential clients and also run the clinic. He does need to function too! My results are fantastic and I`m hoping to go larger in the future with him. Having surgery abroad isn`t for everyone, but the price was what swayed it. I know you shouldn`t just think of the money when it comes to your body, however when you look at yourself every day and hate the way you look and get depressed about it (vain I know, but we`re all human....) then you will do things others deem as crazy to try and make yourself feel better! Dr Pichet runs a business- and he can`t be as successful as he is if he is a bad surgeon. Remember- you are much more likely to leave a comment about someone if you`re angry or unhappy about the service or the person, than you are if you`re happy. I work in client service industry- they like to let you now when they`re angry but rarely to tell you your staff and offices are doing a good job! I`m very happy with my breasts- if you need a lot of reassurance and need everything explained to you in perfect English and you do have that extra money lying around- then maybe best to go with someone whose staff`s first language is English. However I trusted him with his judgement and it paid off, and so I thought it best to let you all know that at the beginning the whole process does feel shifty and quite rushed, but my end result turned out very well and has given me a lot more confidence; therefore made me a much happier person :)
Sorry about your earlier experience and very happy it turned out great for you in the end, i think most of all pitchets clients go to him out of desperation because of his prices, it has nothing to do with his body of work, ive spoken to alot of people that have had horror stories, and very few have had good experiences, the thing is, before going to pitchet i had breast implants in the states and had them removed in the states because i had a few issues with immigration, i have been to american plastic surgeons before and believe me ive spoken to a few, i understand a few things about what can be done and what cant, this dr doesnt even know where to make incesions, and its not normal for everybody to scar that bad and loose nerve endings from breast implants, i mean 70% of his clients go through that, my point is , you might be happy with the results because you havent had any other surgery any where else, so you wouldnt know any better( this is a general statement and not directed to you charolette) i'm telling you this dr lacks skills, and hes not gained skills with experience, i have the option to go back to him to fix it, but i know he'll just make it worse, speaking to others, this dr will claim everybody has unrealistic expectations, even when he's wrong, dont play with your looks, and dont go to this dr, save your money and get it done right trust me.
Also anything he does to you will get infected , you have a 10% chance that it may not get infected, as well he will damage your nerve endings, so you won't feel anything, he's a nice man, but he will not give you perfect results, because he's not talented and lacks skills, then after he butchers you, he'll tell you " oh you have unrealistic results, this guy is not where you want to go, anybody else says other wise must be working for him, hope this helps people, sorry pitchet but you should stop practicing.
Hi girl33635, Your comments concern me a great deal as I am thinking of going with this surgeon. Could you confirm more details like where he practices and his exact spelling etc, that would be very helpful to clarify for others too as your review is very strong in opinion and rightly so if you are unhappy.
It's okay you live and learn, I just don't want anybody to make them same mistake, he doesn't know what he's doing, here's info Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic 422-426/1 Indramara Soi 20 Soothisarn Road, Dindaeng District, Bangkok, Thailand 10400
He is not skilled, and does the Minimum that he has to and gives you what you paid for, even if he has the power to fix it he won't he'll give you low quality work that's not satisfactory, he's a nice guy but I wouldn't recommend him to anybody, he will def leave you scared.
Thank you for the info. Did you have the surgery recently? You are the only neg I have seen on here about him, have you a profile with pics ? Where are you from ? Did you complain? Sorry so many questions now!
Well I had the surgery Febuary 2013, I'm from Florida and have had surgeries here, and I know what the out comes supposed to be, I'll find. Pictures and post so you can get an idea, yes I did complain but everytime he told me that it will get corrected over time, he's a nice guy I'm sure he will try to correct what ever it is free of charge but I'm telling you he lacks experience, that's all I'm saying, you want to put your self in capable hands and he certainly falls short, you will get scars where ever he makes the incesion that won't go away.
Hi girl 33635 I totally agree with you - he is not a plastic surgeon...he is BUTCHER if I only was able to see this web site before " I had my surgery"(done by him) ........ I only hope there is a Karma - even for people like HIM-THE BUTCHER
also looking at your profile, you mention you did silicone injections which needed to be removed, and no surgeons were willing, an instead lectured you about your ill-informed choice. surely you cant blame Dr Pichets attempts to remove illegal silicone leaving a scar? it sounded like you were a complicated patient/case and that you woud have needed the very best of the best surgeon to assist you with your problems. I think you need to tell the full story of your experience here, so people arnt misled by your comments. Dr Pichet wasnt the cause of your chin, the silicone injected 4 years ago were. You are oviously still very unhappy with your appearance, an finding someone else to blame for a silly mistake is the road you have taken. Im sorry for your experience and i hope you find peace with yourself, which ever gender you decide to become in the end.
Hi girl 33635, That's awful! Could you please clarify the spelling of the name of your doctor as there are two very similar, dr ROdcheron pichet or dr pichit?
Sorry, Pichet Rodchareon M.D. - A board certified Plastic surgeon
hi girl 33635 i totally agree with you he is no "plastic surgeon he is a BUTCHER surgeon"he is not interesting in clients well being or make them look good (as he suppose to) he is interested in his bank account payed in full before the surgery so you can't refuse pay the rest if you're not satisfied and he leaves you with those horrible, horrible scars for the rest of you life .....
Do not go to this dr, he is very inexperienced and lacks proper training, he will cut you up, leaving you with terrible scars, he doesn't know how. To make incisions or do anything, plastic surgery is an art and he is lacking in all areas, if you go to this dr you will regret it, he botched everything he did for me, breasts, forehead, chin left me with terrible scars.
amen to that - spot on what you just wrote
Hi Charlotte! Did you eventually go with dr pichet? Please share your experience!! Because I scheduled an appointment with him for an upcoming February and am very nervous actually... Getting more info from you would be soooo helpful!! Thanks, Julia
Hi Charlotte2013, I have decided to go with Dr Pichet but I am not going until May next year so I can't help with after surgery advice but would love to keep in touch as we can share information and comfort? Thanks, Victoria
I just red your concerns , please, please don't even think about to have it done by "Dr.Pitchet-The Butcher" he will leave you with horrible scars for the rest of you life as a bad reminder for a poor decision of a plastic surgeon .I was suppose to have a breast lift what I got instead having put in implants thru my nipples witch I didn't needed ( I was already C-D cup) and I ended up with BIG(DD-E) breasts even more droopier then before and the worst part my nipples are not even ... one is lower and then the other ,not mentioning this one inch scars round around my nipples(of course lost feeling in my nipples) ... every single day I do regret my poor decision of doing it...for the rest of my life ....
keep in mind the above an girl33635 are the only negatives here and judging by other forums have made it a goa to destroy this Drs career. Im not saying dont believe them, but keep in mind this Dr, like all Drs, will have his negative cases, some are silenced with money offerings from the well known Drs and fixed up quickly in exchange for silence. others arnt. It is surgery...you WILL have scars, best to understand the procedure and request a specific technique you may of read about that ensures you a good result. Take advice from those with images of the issue, rather than a disgruntled patient whos aim is to destroy the Drs credibiity and provides n evidence to their claims
That is great news, thank you! How were they put in-under the breast, the nipple or armpit entry? How long were you in thailand for and how was the aftercare? Also what was wrong with the stitches? Kind regards, Charlotte.
I went thru the nipple,and implants are behind the muscle. After care was fab Dr Pitchet n staff are very kind and caring. I had stitches that were due to come out i went to a dr in cairns and he told me they were disolvable and to come bk in a week,they ended up very infected 2 days later. I saught a second opinion and that dr removed stitches straight away but due to them not coming out had infection so ended up on anti biotics for 3 wks and regular dr visits so they cud dress the infection! I stayed in thai for 5 days,prob not long enough but i missed my kids n felt strange in a strange country with alot of pain,i felt much better being home with kids even thou i still in pain n limited in what i could do. If you would like to talk about the process i can give you my number x
Hi,i had my surgery with Dr Pitchet on Aug 1 and he is a fantastic surgeon! I have 350cc under the muscle n my new girls look great! O saw a doctor in cairns as i had complications with stitches and he said the surgery that was done is as good as he has seen. Good luck with your surgery and enjoy Thailand

Here is a RealSelf member, Bella89, who is getting a Breast Aug with the same doctor this October. Will you be traveling to Thailand and will anyone be joining you on your trip? Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. We look forward to your updates as progress with your research!