Breast Implants with Dr Pichet? - Thailand, TH

Hello! Is there anyone on here who has breast...

Hello! Is there anyone on here who has breast implants with dr Pichet or any type of surgery with him? How is he, the staff, the clinic and the overall experience? I am planning on seeing him in December as I`ve read a lot about him and he is a Thai surgeon who has been trained in Germany and America and is on the Thai certified surgeon website, which a lot of the other surgeons are not.

If anyone has had surgery with him, could you please let me know so I know whether to trust him with my body and if you could, some photos would be great too!

Charlotte
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Hi..i have my breast implant in bangkok,but not with dr. Pichet.i had mine done in yanhee.....nurses are so lovely,im from the philippines,so i was happy to see filipino nurses working there,cos i wa having difficulties with understanding thai people speaking english.so far my surgery was good,i have my breasy in april 2012, under dr. Vitawat,and i love my twins till now..thinking of dr. Pichet for butt implants though
I think 2 girls here are mr pitchets offical spokes people, i notice that you are the only ones posting positive reviews, this will be on your conscience that you are dellibritally sending people to their demise, regardless of what your thoughts about my experience were, you dont know my situation or what i went through, he's not a skilled surgeon end of story, i'm glad that he has had good outcomes, im really happy for everybody not suffering. If i was such a complicated case isnt it ethical that the doctor would refuse treatment? And when he tells his patients they are unrealistic, do you think that is any way to talk to your patients ? only a narcissist would do that. Girls believe what you will, in the end this is all heresay, youdo your own research and follow your gut instinct, but remember where theres smoke, theres fire.
Not even going to bother commenting on this anymore. Waste of time
Great, me too.
1st of all, u will notice my comments stem back to 2013, where i can be see asking others about dr pichet, and getting reccomendations.... if i worked for dr pichet, would i doing that? 2nd, is it so terrible to be completley amazed at the new you, and feel you owe it to the man who changed your life for the better, to share the results with everyone. It is hard for those who have such high respect for dr pichet, to see his name slandered often my mistake of a different surgeon, or someone who signs up clearly to discredit him. Negative reviews ard ok, as all surgeons have them, but a person signing up, without a full review, just alot of comments regarding the dr, you have to question their credability. 3rd you say we are the only pisitives here, i think you may of miscalculated. Negative reviews= girl33635, stania (no pic or review due to traumatic experience) Positive reviews = bella89, vixta, charlotte2012, jayne1, jennabronze, tan05, sh0rty, kimlaughton, tinafrancis1982, farrahz. .... So im hoping people see the obvious. All surgeons will have negative reviews somewhere. I get nothing other than a good feeling knowing iv defended a good mans name. I remember when i was also hesitant because of your review. But i figure the positives outweigh the negatives, and im so glad i did. I hope you managed to have your bad results corrected. also have you considered scar revision? How are you coping now? You may have issues calculating, so let me break it down for you. Negatives - you, and stania - both without reviews or pics, nothing due to trauma? Positives - kimlaughtonau, charlotte2013, jennabronze, vixta, tan05, jayne1, bella89,
Sorry, the end of that copied and pasted, im using a tablet while my daughter is using me as a jungle gym LOL
Great. Pitchet is the greatest he makes no mistakes and it's all in our head. Enjoy your week.
Quite clearly I'm not- if you look at my review, it doesn't say my experience was 100% perfect. However the end results I am very pleased with. That is all.
Hey charlotte2013, how long did it take your breasts to drop and become soft? Mine feel as though they are getting harder, and im worried about CC, or whether its normal to be hard and high 3 weeks post?
Shorty took mine at least 12 weeks to become soft :( if yr worried email dr pitchet. But 3 wks post opp the muscle prob hasnt let go yet
Ahh thats good to hear as I was stressing thw firmness could be the beginning of CC. But im happy to know it can take longer than 3 - 4 weeks for them to drop :) thanks hun
I had uneven for a few weeks left dropped and right felt high and tight and i thought CC too lol but its normal x
Mine took a year,lol,cos im scared to massage them,thinking it will sag,lol...so i massage it when i want...its really funny..but now my puppies are pefect,no one even knows these are implants,excepts my few bestfriends....just gotta keep wit those massages,and it will look right.....im ready for next size,i dont mind looking fake,i want cleavage :-) So dont worry it will drop in time
Mine took months to feel soft! Literally 6 months! They would go soft then I would sleep on my side and the breast I slept on would go hard! But now it's all good and I sleep flat on my chest every night. My right side also took longer to drop and felt hard, I also worried a lot about cc. However I think it's because I am right handed so that dwindled the recovery process somewhat.
Yes there seems to be a lot of fake profiles here, and their aims are to sabotage certain plastic surgeons. Jmacl333- I see you're recouperating in Australia therefore I assume you speak English. You do know you should include full stops when you write? Even the sloppiest of English speakers never forget such simple punctuation.....seems to be another Thai competitor bad mouthing Dr Pichet. Also I can clarify that Tan05 IS a real person as she spoke to me and answered all my questions before my surgery. If you're not sure about a surgeon, I would speak privately with those who claim to have had surgery by the surgeon in question. We would be happy to send photos and give you the best information we can.
What do incesion scars have to do with silicone? I have had many surgeries with no scars, incesions have nothing to do with silicone. This dr does not know how to make in incesions. Listen the truth of the matter is, that some of us are tramatized by our looks and results and not all of us want yo share pictures, we are all psycologically different, hence we all think and act differently. Dr. Pitchet in bangkok does not have the proper skills requires for any case, he is a hit ir miss doctor, im not sure why these girls think people are coming on here and sharing their stories to be fake profiles. Im not sayng that if you go to him you wont get a good result obviously there are a few that are happy, but when the negative out weighs the positive yo have to stop and think. My personal opinion is that he is not a skilled dr, and i have met many girls that have been terribly scarred by this dr. Having had surgeries before with board certified surgeons i defenitly know what to expect. I plead for girls that have had a good result from this dr, to not discredit stories and pain and suffering experienced just because you were one of the lucky ones. With that being said every surgery has risks, you can go to a board certified surgeon and something could go wrong, how ever it is your job to make the right decsion and puck a surgeon with the least risk assesment. Dont play with your self and looks, and dont take risks. For those who want to go to this dr, i truly wish you all the best and i hope you are happy with the results. I am not here to debate with anybody or prove anything- i just wanted to share my opinion, but obviously that is not allowed without any proof here, so i bid you all a safe journey and a happy life. My best bet would be go to a surgeon in the states, and make dure he's board certified. Thank you for reading what i have to say. Goodbye and god bless
Because injectable silicone which you had injected softens within the body, and may have been very difficult to remove. Revision cases are also more complicated in comparison to standard procedures. In terms of pisitive vs negative, we see now that theres 2 negative stories, and 10 positives, which sounds like a decent percentage. Truth is, in a surgeons 22 years of doing surgery, their surely isnt going to be a 100% satisfaction rate. Anyway, you are correct, this site is a place to share reviews and reccomendations whether good or bad, and i appologize if it feels your story has been discredited. The reason being is the other commenters who have signed up with no reviews, no comments or questions on any other subjects, just a plain and obvious attempt to defame someone under false profiles, i hope you understand why it looked a little odd and why some comments on this thread have been discredited. Im unsure as to when you had your surgery but i do know dr pichet now uses a form of glue to minimize scarring, i think its a new thing alot of surgeons are using, as it prevents any form of tension on the incision site which reduces scarring, and it stays on for weeks and slowly dissolves. Im sorry you had such a negative experience with dr pichet, and im sure your opinion has helped many people make the right decision for themselves. I hope you had your procedure corrected, and your now happy with your results.
The silicone was not in me any more FYI, and silicone had nothing to do with my BA through the arm pit, but in anycase, yes youre right, pitchet is the greatest dr alive, all his botched patients are liars, he makes no mistake, definitly go to this dr if you want perfect results, everybody have an amaxjng week.
Yes im fully aware you are pissed off. No need for sarcasm. I did notice that dr pichet gave me options on what method of incision. He explained the extra risk involved with arm pit incision as the whole pocket cant be viewed at once to check for bleeding or fluids in the pocket once the implant is in place, as the view is limited. Where as under the breast the surgeon has full view of the pocket before and after, so the method minimises risk. He explained pros and cons for each, and I didnt want to take "the risk". Im curious to know if he also did the same for you (gave you the options) or whether he only does this now after your complication? You mentioned scarring, did dr pichet stitch you up? As I didnt receive any stitches at all, so perhaps his methods have changed?
My experience with Dr. Pichet is a positive one. I had BA with him in 2011 and the result is satisfying. Though I have read so many threads of him being ‘butcher of Bangkok’ lately and I feel so sorry for him. He’s a very kind man indeed and just only few patients who are not happy with his works posting negative thoughts online. I’m among hundreds of satisfied patients of Dr. Pichet. From my experience, he is a dedicated surgeon who worked with me since the start from consultation to the post operation. I followed what he told me to expect and to take care of my health in order to have a good surgery result and it paid off. I think at first you should talk in details about the process and have to expect the realistic result. If you have any questions or problems, you can inform him in details and follow his suggestion strictly. I wish all the best to those who come to Dr. Pichet. It’s your choice and for me it’s the right one.
Hi charlotte2013! Thank you for sharing your story. I just came across your comment when I was doing a research with Dr. Pichet. I’ve been considering a BA surgery with him flying over to Thailand for my holiday. I had just sent an e-mail about the process and the price. He replied me quickly but I want to make sure with this decision. I had a Thai friend who is helping to look for the information about the surgery in Bangkok as well. It seems his reputation among Thai patients are fair and many good reviews from his foreign patients. I’m learning from your experience and trying to be careful but I hope Dr. Pichet could be the right choice for my surgery. Thanks to my Thai friend who help checking and looking up for me. Will keep everyone posted again of how it goes.
Hello!! Did you end up having your breast augmentation with Dr Pichet? I'm intrigued!
Hello all, sorry for the non-responsiveness, I haven`t checked my account at all! Girl33635, i`m sorry to hear this about you and I hope your scars fade and that things get better. I had my surgery in October and had 400cc breast implants under the muscle, which, all I can say is, the pain was very unexpected! I have a high pain tolerance due to years of kidney problems and I thought this operation would be a walk in the park compared to kidney stones but nope, I was wrong. The staff were great and gave me lots of morphine to get rid of the pain and to help me sleep as I just didn`t want to be awake. The recovery process was long as I went through the armpit as the entry incision, so showering, lifting things, getting into bed, anything in general was very sore. Luckily my partner was with me the whole time to help as I couldn`t move my arms at all for around 3 weeks after the operation as it would tug on the stitches and cause a very uncomfortable sensation. One thing you have to get straight is the Asian culture- they`re friendly but everything is about business and money- there`s no sugar coating or fake sincerity in order to get your custom. This is for most things- I work in a Chinese client based industry- there are no niceties- they do the deal, pay the money and that`s it. It`s good, they cut the crap- however to a Western culture, it can be deemed as quite rude as they are so blunt. As soon as you walk into the practice, you are a business transaction. You speak with the nurses and sign the papers on cameras to cover their arses in case something goes wrong. It felt uncomfortable and this got me worried as some things got lost in translation and I felt rushed- I wanted to speak with the doctor to ask him things so they would call him in to speak with me and then he would leave, each time I asked for him to come back he seemed a bit annoyed I kept asking him to come back. They pressure you into the signing the papers and then undergoing surgery straight after, however I wanted a day to think things through after signing, even though you have to pay the money then or before then and there are no refunds which they print clearly for you. However, once signed and paid, you are treated well. They have drivers which pick you up and drop you off to your hotel and before the surgery. The nurses were very sweet and explained things to me. Some seemed a little underqualified and didn`t quite know what they were doing however I just had to trust the good things I had read about him. I woke up from the operation in a lot of pain, and couldn`t sit up at all, and going to the toilet was impossible. But all of that subsided after 3 weeks- and it took a couple of months to feel normal again and that`s when I started exercising. My breasts were hard and high at first however I knew this was normal but skip forward to now, 4 months later and I have the best breasts I can possibly dream of. They don`t look fake, they are incredibly natural- I`ve gone from a double A (always very heavily padded) to a double D and no one batted an eyelid! I never have worn low cut tops so no one really knew I was flat chested- but now I`ve had a few, "I don`t mean to sound weird, but I never noticed before you had such large breasts and now I`ve just noticed. Wow! They`re good!" (as said by a work colleague!) The scars are quite purple but scar cream is helping it fade- it was major surgery so I understand it will take a while to fade. My breasts were very numb before and I have regained sensation however not fully, but again I understand the breasts have had a very large trauma so are still recovering. The only issue I had was Dr Pichet`s bedside manner- I never saw him and when I did, I felt like I was harrassing him! But he`s a busy man who is in demand and I saw the amount of other patients he had there when I was there- the man had to deal with 4 clients, operate, sleep, email potential clients and also run the clinic. He does need to function too! My results are fantastic and I`m hoping to go larger in the future with him. Having surgery abroad isn`t for everyone, but the price was what swayed it. I know you shouldn`t just think of the money when it comes to your body, however when you look at yourself every day and hate the way you look and get depressed about it (vain I know, but we`re all human....) then you will do things others deem as crazy to try and make yourself feel better! Dr Pichet runs a business- and he can`t be as successful as he is if he is a bad surgeon. Remember- you are much more likely to leave a comment about someone if you`re angry or unhappy about the service or the person, than you are if you`re happy. I work in client service industry- they like to let you now when they`re angry but rarely to tell you your staff and offices are doing a good job! I`m very happy with my breasts- if you need a lot of reassurance and need everything explained to you in perfect English and you do have that extra money lying around- then maybe best to go with someone whose staff`s first language is English. However I trusted him with his judgement and it paid off, and so I thought it best to let you all know that at the beginning the whole process does feel shifty and quite rushed, but my end result turned out very well and has given me a lot more confidence; therefore made me a much happier person :)
Sorry about your earlier experience and very happy it turned out great for you in the end, i think most of all pitchets clients go to him out of desperation because of his prices, it has nothing to do with his body of work, ive spoken to alot of people that have had horror stories, and very few have had good experiences, the thing is, before going to pitchet i had breast implants in the states and had them removed in the states because i had a few issues with immigration, i have been to american plastic surgeons before and believe me ive spoken to a few, i understand a few things about what can be done and what cant, this dr doesnt even know where to make incesions, and its not normal for everybody to scar that bad and loose nerve endings from breast implants, i mean 70% of his clients go through that, my point is , you might be happy with the results because you havent had any other surgery any where else, so you wouldnt know any better( this is a general statement and not directed to you charolette) i'm telling you this dr lacks skills, and hes not gained skills with experience, i have the option to go back to him to fix it, but i know he'll just make it worse, speaking to others, this dr will claim everybody has unrealistic expectations, even when he's wrong, dont play with your looks, and dont go to this dr, save your money and get it done right trust me.