Bangkok Breast Aug with Possible Lift -Bangkok

Hi ladies, gotta say I have found this site the...

Hi ladies, gotta say I have found this site the most helpful out of the lot. So I thought I'd share my experience in e hopes of helping someone out the where are you? You have all helped me.

I'm 31 mother on 2 and after the birth of my baby I swore I would get my always smaller "pointier" boobs fixed once I was at a happy weight. Well I'm 162cm tall and weigh 64 kilos ideally I would like to weigh 60 but that's ok.

After much thought and research I decided to book my ps from Bangkok and whilst there will be people saying I should get it done in my own country Bangkok actually has great ps's and practices and the huge bonus is I save about $10k!

From the photos I sent my ps he said I will need a lift as I have "snoopy" breasts. Hoping that once he sees me in person he will change his mind as I would love to avoid the lift. He is suggesting a "donut lift" and I am looking at going under the muscle and I'd love to be a full rounded upper pole c or small d cup.

So I have started to pack my bags today. Essentials: A few button up tops, some front do-up surgical bras, some of my own pain killers, lots of movies and books and my have pillow, also my lovely sis to go with me.

Leaving hubby behind with school age kids I feel guilty nervous, excited, a little scared of all the things that could potentially go wrong and I know I'll miss my two kiddies. I fly out 2nd April(spending the night in Singapore, pre consultation on the 3rd and my surgery is booked for the 4th and I'm due to fly back on the 10th.

Hello ladies, I had my BA and periareola lift 24hrs ago. 300cc mentor textured hi profile under the muscle with a donut lift. The first 12hrs was a blur of pain and consciousness. I am in my hotel now and still in a lot of pain. Like I've done a thousand push ups then got hit by a truck then had an elephant sit on my chest. I have limited range of arm motion and can only walk very slowly. I hope this pain and discomfort gets better. Though just before I left the clinic before they unwrapped the bandages and showed me what I look like. Well immediately my eyes went to my nipples and how they look . Not pretty but despite what they have been through its to be expected. Shape and size wise I'm happy. But the again I. Quite swollen and tight. Well ladies that's it for now. Need sleep.

Glad to hear you sister is going with you! Can't wait to hear how the surgery went. Update as soon as you can!

Your so brave to go by yourself! Keep u updated on your recovery! Can't t wait to see pics! Good luck!

Hi all, its day 3 post op. I needed up with...

Hi all, its day 3 post op.

I needed up with silicone textured 300cc under muscle, donut lift .

I still have my bandage on and it's making my breathing difficult, i can't really walk- if I do it's extremely slow and steady and I get puffed out quickly. I am not able to open a door, flush a toiled and have a bit more range of movement in my arms. It's been the most painful 3 days of my life and I had 2 c-sections. I am trying to avoid the heavy painkillers till only bed time otherwise just paracetamol.
Tomor I get to see my ps and finally get these bandages off and have a look at my new friends. I'm scared to see e scar around the nipples but I guess it's all part and parcel. At the moment my moons look quite huge and are sitting up very high and hard so hopefully in due course with massage and time they will drop a lil.

I fly home in 2.5 days and can't wait to be back home with my family.

Congrats can't wait to see pics

Friends recommendation