Abdominal Liposuction - male: my Experience!

Tumnescent lipo - 1.6 litres removed. I am v...

Tumnescent lipo - 1.6 litres removed. I am v pleased with the results 1 month on, but what i didnt expect were: dark purple and slightly swollen genitals caused by subsurface bruising (dont worry guys, its painless and disappears in 1 week) and painful burning sensation on my belly, which i am told will go in a few more weeks. No pain no gain, and for me, this was well worth it.

Now updated with pics!

Now updated with pics

First pic taken one day before lipo, second pic one month after. You can see there is a visible difference, and i am expecting the swelling to reduce a little further over the next few months now i can start exercising again. And more good news - the unconfortable burning sensation has now gone - mild doses of ibuprofen was sufficient for me to deal with that pain.
Bumrungrad hospital

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing with us!

Wow, that is qute a noticable difference and one of the biggest differences I've seen, when it comes to Lipo. Hopefully, as you say, it will get even better with time and less swelling.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!
Thx for your kind words, kirsty. This site is a terrific source of information and support - i referred to it extensively in the weeks prior to my treatment and ever since, and it has helped me immensely.