RF Microneedling - Bangalore, India

Hello there, My name is Bobby (40 years of...

Hello there,

My name is Bobby (40 years of age), and I'm from Bangalore and have severe acne scars (ice pick scars , box scars) on either side of the cheeks and underwent RF microneedling treatment, and my doctor gave me the needles back to me and told me that I can use the needles again for the next sitting. Its been only 1 day and I still have the redness. Will keep you guys updated about the progress.

Any update Bobie? Do you have your before and after pictures yet?
Any update Bobie?
?????????????
Hey there, I could see improvements only after 30 days, the skin has to peel out, and you have to allow the new skin re-grow. Please be patient, do not panic.
thanx sir ,
Hi Mughal, Can you please tell me what is the result of your scars now? And also where did you get your scarlet RF microneedling done and how much did it cost you? can you also share the doctor's number please? Thanks so much. I am also thinking of getting this done.
Sure, the number is 9845700112, Dr Rajendran. the clinic is nearby to Koramangala Police station, Bangalore,
hey bobby i took the treatment on last friday but still i not see any improvment in my skin ,can you tell me after 1st treatment when you see your result ?
hey boby today i am going for scarlet rf microneedling 1st treatment ,i am very scared bec i dont no exactly what gonna happen to my skin rite after treatment .,,,,,,,pray for me for better result and true result ,i am very exciting for this treatment ,catch you later bye
Hey I'm glad you got the treatment done, Im sure you will do good, God Bless you
he bobie can you tell me about your result ?and do you have any fb id ?
and also tell me how much session you take?
Thank you so much for your important time which you given me ,thanx alot my bro
You are very welcome :)
helo ,,,,,sorry for disturbing you again ,can i ask you what result can i expect after 1st treatment ,and how much improvement after 1st treatment and how much time ?
Hello there, You can start seeing the results within a month after your first treatment, over all I would say you need atleast 6 months to see the maximum results.
Hey there, you can see atleast 25 to 30 % improvement after 1st treatment within 45 days.
many many thanks for your co-operation ,can you tell me that how much time will it take to give 70 percent result after treatment ,you know what i mean, after treatment the 70 percent result apear in days ,weeks or month ?
???
Hello To begin with, Im not sure which RF was that, however I can assure you that the results are far more visible than compared to other treatments and with regards to post-treatment care, there is nothing much to worry, avoid sunlight for two days, and apply sunscreen. I would suggest to get this treatment done during your weekends, and if you are planning to consult the same Doctor as I did, then do not hesitate to bargain. He is an elderly person, very patient and understanding. God Bless
i am very very thankful to you ,Allah bless you and also me too ,,,can you tell me i have deep scar ,would it finish from this treatment or not ?
sunscreen foreveror for a time period and any needle spot or other type of scars ?
There will not be any needle spot scars, I know what you mean. It will be reddish on the treated area, for 2 days, that's it. I would suggest you to go for this treament, also let us be realistic here, I have not seen your scar, hence I cannot promise anything on this, however I can tell you that you can certainly expect atleast 70% improvement on the appearance of the scar, Sunscreen is always good when you are exposed to the sunlight, that's what Doctors say :) Hey, thanks for the blessings. Bye, please do not hesistate to ask questions, I would be happy to answer your questions.
the laser which you take is scarlet rf ? or any other and what about the result ,and also tell me ,after this treatment ,what care we have to take ?
Sure, let me know, what would you like to know?