Post Acne Bumps on Nose and Scars on Cheeks? (photo)

I have post acne bumps on my nose where I had big red pimples and these doesn't seem to go away. Apart from this I have scars on my cheeks and forehead. I have visited my dermatologist 5 times. For nose bumps he told me that I need to take some medicines. Is he right? For the cheeks and forehead he did 3 microdermabrasion procedures and 2 TCA peels. I haven't yet observed any major improvements yet. How many more procedures do I need to get done to get back the smooth texture? Thanks a lot!

Hello

+1

For acne scars we have a few options for you. We have Profractional laser treatment and micro laser peel. If you are looking for wow results you can also do a mini face lift. Its sounds a little extreme but if you think about it, It is stretching your skin and helping with the deep scars that the laser’s do not touch.