1 year post op...33 yrs old, 5'8, 120lbs, 300cc

Hi ladies! I thought I'd share my story on here as...

Hi ladies! I thought I'd share my story on here as we are all looking for support, reassurance, someone similar to ourselves and so on. So here goes:

After breast feeding my 2 gorgeous girls, I ended up looking like a 12 year old BOY!! I always told them that they "ate all my boobies"...lol. Anyways, after a lot of discussion, my hubby finally gave in (he's not a "fake" fan), but he knew it would be good for my self esteem.

I researched PS in my area (I'm from Calgary, AB) and found an amazing PS in Banff, AB. Dr. Hall Findlay is fantastic. From my initial consultation, I was so comfortable with her that I booked my BA that very day. So May 25 I met her and April 25 she made me a new woman. My experience was so amazing that I'd do it again! My hubby is a bit squeamish when it comes to surgery, etc and she took the time to make him feel comfortable and to walk him thru the after care personally. Now he's a believer! Yay! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about my whole experience. Oh right...and my new twins look amazing already and it's only day 2! I still have to wait for them to drop a bit, but I'm already measuring a C cup!! Yay!! So here are my stats (I was crazy searching for other woman who had my same stats when I was searching size)

I'm 5'8
120 lbs
-32AA (seriously, my nipples sank in)
I got 300cc gummy style silicone and already measure a C cup ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I wish you the best in your journey :)

So it's been just over a week now and I am fully...

So it's been just over a week now and I am fully engaged back into real life (minus vaccuming of course!). The only time I get a "reminder" is from my "morning boob", when I have been sleeping so still that getting up literally shifts them on my small frames chest! It's kind of funny...and then I smile. Yup! I have boobs! Lol...so I noticed that one breast has dropped more so than the other, but apparently that's normal. Your dominant side will drop sooner than the other, but by 6 weeks or so, they will have evened out. Anyone else experience this? I was freaked at first, but am fine with it now. For now. Also, I finished all my pain meds and preventative antibiotics on time. All I have to recommend to any woman out there is this: BUY STOOL SOFTENER!!! Lol...I forgot and let me tell you: it took me a week to go and the pain was intense! So drink lots of water (which I did!) and also take your softeners. Trust me, it'll save your precious back end!! Haha...so as for pain, I haven't really had any. I take a couple if Motrin if I over due it, and will add a T1 if I really over due it...but it's completely bare able. Did I mention I went bra shopping? I have to admit that stores need to get their sizes regulated. I went to Walmart and bought a cheap one to get me by (it was a 34C) but when I went to La Senza...whoa. I came home with a 34D and a 32DD. What the heck? I only got 300cc and I was popping out of them!! Sizing really is individual, I have learned that much. Anyone else find sizing totally crazy??!!

I was finally able to upload more pictures! Does...

I was finally able to upload more pictures! Does anyone want a before? It's embarrassing, but I will if it helps you in this crazy, exciting journey!!

Ok, so I just pulled out my SN card for my...

Ok, so I just pulled out my SN card for my implants and figured that I'd post the exact ones that I have...I love them so much!

So they are Allergan brand, Natrelle Inspira Truform 2, style N-SSM which means they are smooth shell surface, soft touch (Truform 2 Gel), moderate profile, 300cc ... Hope that helps!

Http://www.justbreastimplants...

Every woman on here needs this link! it's truly the best advice for surgery...I wish I saw it sooner for myself, but thought I'd share with you all!

Ok, am I the only one who just wants to get back...

Ok, am I the only one who just wants to get back to normal already? As in cleaning and vacuuming and walking my dog with my kids to the park? I am feeling great, but still get tired later in the day as I literally can't stop doing things. I haven't had to take any pain meds for quite awhile now, which is nice. My only complaint is that one has dropped a lot faster than the other and I'm getting stressed that my lack of healing time I allowed myself is to blame :( anyone else experience this??

Still haven't dropped equally!

I am super frustrated...again, my left breast is awesome...right is still high. This is frustrating to me...I'm a month post op in 4 days and really thought that they would be even by now! Although my new nipple sensitivity makes sex amazing... ;) no complaints from the hubby, so it's certainly worth it. I guess we all just strive for perfection!

Still waiting...

...for my right breast to drop! But after seeing my PS for my follow up, she said that its normal and not to worry...so I'm not. For now. She measured and it has about a 1/2 inch to go. Not too bad, since within that 1/2 inch, it will also "fluff" nicely like my left. I love them more and more. I have to admit that my boob greed is slowly disappearing, as I am loving that they are SO natural looking and not in my way...yet a "slight push up bra" can really enhance them. So I'm happy :)

Bra shopping

Almost a year!

Update

One Year Anniversary!!

Well...in a few days "we" will be celebrating! I haven't updated much, mostly because they are just so much apart of me that I haven't thought otherwise! They have dropped perfectly into place and look quite natural (friends and hubby endorsed ????) Do I ever get boob greed still? Yup. But then I remember that I was FLAT as a board and am very happy. Plus they won't sag as much (knock on wood!). Anyways, I've loved reading all of your stories as well...I'm super open, so if you have questions please ask!!!

Before / After w/300cc

Before / 1 month / 1 year

Settlement/Scars - 1year later

So here are a couple more pictures of how well they settle over the first year, for those of you wondering if they will ever drop! Yes! As for my scars, I never put a thing on them for 2 reasons: one, I just don't care because it's no secret that I had this done and two I still don't care. Lol...honestly, any good PS will have the scars settled right in the breast fold. I had to lift my arms just to make the scars visible so no complaints here :) how about you ladies? Do you care about scarring?
Alberta Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her and her staff...Dr Hall Findlay knew exactly the look I wanted and delivered that and more! Her staff were all equally amazing. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect breasts...whether its a BA or a reduction!

I had a consult with Dr Hall Findlay, she suggested over the muscle, I have saw doctors other than her that said theres no way I should be going over the muscle... Does Dr Hall do it over the muscle or does she prefer not to?
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entire review. Your a good writer as well as a true success story. You had me laughing out loud. Your morning boob, made you smile? ME TOO!! Any discomfort I had... made me smile. It reminded me that my dream came true. My sagsters had been put back into position.
Your results look amazing!! This was my issue with what profile to choose, I see some HPs and I'm like "those are it!" then I see your moderates and think "No...THOSE are what I want." And question, how old are your girls?? I'm not too sure what to tell my 7 year old when she notices I have boobs all of a sudden. LOL. Help!
I sent you a message!
Did you do above the muscle with Dr Findlay? I saw her this past Monday for a consult and that's what she suggested. (Also not lowering my body fat or we could see the implant). No issues??
I just messaged you back :) but no issues and mine are unders!! Check out the ratemd on google and check out what some have said about your different options for a good PS...that was a large part of my decision making. Hopefully that helps!
Hey! Thanks for sharing u had a great outcome! I was wondering ur before chest wall measurement? I'm hoping to get the moderates but if they don't fit I'll have to get HP:) thanks
Hi there! Sorry it's taken so long to get back, But I honestly don't know what my chest wall measurement was! I wonder if my PS has it? Mine are moderate profile :)
Girl, you look amazing! Thank you for the pic showing before, 1 month post op, and 1 year post op. Confirms to me that you definitely get bigger as they drop and fluff. I'm 3 weeks post op, so looking forward to seeing the final result after D&F lol! =)
Wow, talk about a tardy response...sorry!! Thanks for the compliment, I totally love them. It's hard to imagine the change, so this really helped me even to see it. How are you feeling?
Hahaha! No worries! I am feeling back to normal finally! They are starting to feel like a part of me and the pain is all gone. They seem to have dropped and fluffed and I am extremely pleased. Thanks!
You look great! Did you get unders or overs? Thanks for the 1 year update-I'm at 6 months post myself.
You look so great!! I got unders (I had nothing to work with BUT muscle...lol). I'm glad I did, as it gave me a more natural look. How are you feeling so far? Anything that you'd do different? I'm pretty happy a year out...now I'm worries that they will keep changing! I hope not...lol
So far so good! Still love mine. Wish I had cleavage that was closer together but hey I started with no much after breast feeding as well. :)
Lol...I was looking at my cleavage "gap" the other day thinking the same thing and remembering what I started with (nothing) Hilarious ;-)
Amazing results! I'm glad you said your dominate hand side drops first, because my left is still riding a little high.
Don't worry, I promise it will catch up and even out! It can be stressful because we all want them to be perfect! No one goes under the knife to "maybe look perfect"...we are woman and want (and paid for) perfect boobies!! Lol...just remember, when they settle...they are sisters, not twins. No woman has perfectly symmetrical breasts to begin with (dang it!) ha!
friends! :) you look so amazing, one year celebration dance! congratulations. Any problems laying on your chest? I only just started to for exercise purposes and it's so weird feeling the new implants sliding around against my ribs. Are you used to that feeling yet?
Yes! The first year flew by so fast...after the first couple months, I forgot all about them and was in full swing of things including sleeping on my tummy. Although, we do have a gel memory foam on our bed, so I'm sure that helps. It totally does feel awkward at times tho, I totally admit! How are you adjusting overall?
I'm doing better now that I can slowly get back into exercising, but psychologically freak out when I can't perform something that used to be so easy like pushups and pullups. I am learning patience! I love the boobage though. Finally can sleep on them. yea.
Wow, beautiful after I year do u think they got bigger
Thank you! They definitely got "bigger" but it's just the skin stretching and allowing the implant to "fluff" out...I'm glad. My bras fit so much better now, they actually cup and hold my boobs, where as before they "sat" in my bra if that makes sense? How are you doing??
Makes sense to me. Tried on some bras for the fun of it and i totally see that I have not D&F yet. Doing well just hoping I dont shrink when the swelling goes down. How do u know when u have actually d&f??