Mommy with Perky Twins! - Banff, AB

Hi ladies! I thought I'd share my story on here as...

Hi ladies! I thought I'd share my story on here as we are all looking for support, reassurance, someone similar to ourselves and so on. So here goes:

After breast feeding my 2 gorgeous girls, I ended up looking like a 12 year old BOY!! I always told them that they "ate all my boobies"...lol. Anyways, after a lot of discussion, my hubby finally gave in (he's not a "fake" fan), but he knew it would be good for my self esteem.

I researched PS in my area (I'm from Calgary, AB) and found an amazing PS in Banff, AB. Dr. Hall Findlay is fantastic. From my initial consultation, I was so comfortable with her that I booked my BA that very day. So May 25 I met her and April 25 she made me a new woman. My experience was so amazing that I'd do it again! My hubby is a bit squeamish when it comes to surgery, etc and she took the time to make him feel comfortable and to walk him thru the after care personally. Now he's a believer! Yay! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about my whole experience. Oh right...and my new twins look amazing already and it's only day 2! I still have to wait for them to drop a bit, but I'm already measuring a C cup!! Yay!! So here are my stats (I was crazy searching for other woman who had my same stats when I was searching size)

I'm 5'8
120 lbs
-32AA (seriously, my nipples sank in)
I got 300cc gummy style silicone and already measure a C cup ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I wish you the best in your journey :)

So it's been just over a week now and I am fully...

So it's been just over a week now and I am fully engaged back into real life (minus vaccuming of course!). The only time I get a "reminder" is from my "morning boob", when I have been sleeping so still that getting up literally shifts them on my small frames chest! It's kind of funny...and then I smile. Yup! I have boobs! Lol...so I noticed that one breast has dropped more so than the other, but apparently that's normal. Your dominant side will drop sooner than the other, but by 6 weeks or so, they will have evened out. Anyone else experience this? I was freaked at first, but am fine with it now. For now. Also, I finished all my pain meds and preventative antibiotics on time. All I have to recommend to any woman out there is this: BUY STOOL SOFTENER!!! Lol...I forgot and let me tell you: it took me a week to go and the pain was intense! So drink lots of water (which I did!) and also take your softeners. Trust me, it'll save your precious back end!! Haha...so as for pain, I haven't really had any. I take a couple if Motrin if I over due it, and will add a T1 if I really over due it...but it's completely bare able. Did I mention I went bra shopping? I have to admit that stores need to get their sizes regulated. I went to Walmart and bought a cheap one to get me by (it was a 34C) but when I went to La Senza...whoa. I came home with a 34D and a 32DD. What the heck? I only got 300cc and I was popping out of them!! Sizing really is individual, I have learned that much. Anyone else find sizing totally crazy??!!

I was finally able to upload more pictures! Does...

I was finally able to upload more pictures! Does anyone want a before? It's embarrassing, but I will if it helps you in this crazy, exciting journey!!

Ok, so I just pulled out my SN card for my...

Ok, so I just pulled out my SN card for my implants and figured that I'd post the exact ones that I have...I love them so much!

So they are Allergan brand, Natrelle Inspira Truform 2, style N-SSM which means they are smooth shell surface, soft touch (Truform 2 Gel), moderate profile, 300cc ... Hope that helps!

Http://www.justbreastimplants...

Every woman on here needs this link! it's truly the best advice for surgery...I wish I saw it sooner for myself, but thought I'd share with you all!

Ok, am I the only one who just wants to get back...

Ok, am I the only one who just wants to get back to normal already? As in cleaning and vacuuming and walking my dog with my kids to the park? I am feeling great, but still get tired later in the day as I literally can't stop doing things. I haven't had to take any pain meds for quite awhile now, which is nice. My only complaint is that one has dropped a lot faster than the other and I'm getting stressed that my lack of healing time I allowed myself is to blame :( anyone else experience this??

Still haven't dropped equally!

I am super frustrated...again, my left breast is awesome...right is still high. This is frustrating to me...I'm a month post op in 4 days and really thought that they would be even by now! Although my new nipple sensitivity makes sex amazing... ;) no complaints from the hubby, so it's certainly worth it. I guess we all just strive for perfection!

Still waiting...

...for my right breast to drop! But after seeing my PS for my follow up, she said that its normal and not to worry...so I'm not. For now. She measured and it has about a 1/2 inch to go. Not too bad, since within that 1/2 inch, it will also "fluff" nicely like my left. I love them more and more. I have to admit that my boob greed is slowly disappearing, as I am loving that they are SO natural looking and not in my way...yet a "slight push up bra" can really enhance them. So I'm happy :)

Bra shopping

Almost a year!

Update

Alberta Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her and her staff...Dr Hall Findlay knew exactly the look I wanted and delivered that and more! Her staff were all equally amazing. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect breasts...whether its a BA or a reduction!

Congrats on your beautiful results!! So inspiring to follow your progression, hope to achieve the same!
Thank you! We have the same stats and you look SO good!! How are you feeling?
So pretty!!
Thanks!! Bra shopping is so fun now...this year I need new bathing suits...woo hoo!
Me too! None of mine fit up top anymore, isn't it awesome? I'm loving it! ;)
You look awesome!!! I am booked in with Dr. Hall-Findlay for Feb 13th! I'm so happy I found your review - we have similar stats (I am 5'9 and 120lbs) and she also chose 300cc for me! I hope I look like you when I'm done.
Sorry, I haven't logged in in forever!! I came across your profile right away, you look so great!! She is truly a master at her work. I was going to post an updated picture as the girls have now settled in nicely. Will do so soon! How are you feeling?
I'm feeling great! Dr Hall-Findlay was amazing and I'm really happy with the results. Now just waiting for them to settle down a bit more. Your recent update looks awesome!
Look great! I have similar proportions 5'7 and a 1/2 and was 118 the morning of surgery. I got 339 silicone and have been wondering what cup size I would end up at. I am only a week post so still waiting to buy bras though I did get a sports bra from lululemon in a 34c and it fits well.
You should be fitting well into a D-DD bra...I find that sports bras fit bigger. How are you feeling?
Congratulations. The bust size on your body looks amazing! P.S - How's the stubborn one coming along?
It dropped!! Lol...it took a bit longer, but my other one had a muscle spasm early on, so it was pushed down..but yes, all is well and even :) and thank you!

You are looking fantastic! Congrads! Don't worry, your entire story sounds familiar...including the stool softener situation! It took me 3 - 6 months to finally drop evenly. Love all your cute bras! Glad you're loving them more each day!

you are looking great! And glad things are evening out, you dont have too much further to go =) I am still behind on my right side, so annoying! you scars are healing good too...did you try any of the silicon scar strips? I haven't even put mine on yet, im chicken or something of the incision area lol. Are they feeling more like a part of you now? I totally agree, as much as I thought Id never buy a push up bra again after this I think it's ok to wear one once in a while to give us a bit extra!
Thanks! I have to say I'm a little boob jealous of you...lol...wish they were a tad on the bigger side now, but I love them regardless. I have to keep reminding myself where I started...with nothing!! Haha...I haven't tried the scar strips, if you do, please let me know if try help! And you're looking so good, I hope work is better for you now ;)
I have had my scar strips for 5 weeks now and haven't even used them, how lazy am I! jeezus lol. I will hopefully start using them , I was just nervous about the puckering around my incision but it has calmed down now so I need to use them and then I will let you know! It's funny because I think mine are so small now, I think in my profile pic they were swollen and have shrunk too much now...that damn boob greed lol.
You look awesome!! Makes me want my 300cc like right now!! I have a little experience with scars because I have had multiple stomach surgeries and c sections. My advice for your scars is vitamin e oil or bio oil and absolutely ABSOLUTELY NO SUN!!! I know it sounds strange, but I promise if you do not let your scars see the light of day, they will be completely white and ready to tan next summer!! When I had my c section 4 years ago we went to the beach about 3 months after. I covered my new scar with sunblock and bandaid and by the next summer it tanned and blended perfectly with my skin!
Thank you for that advice!! I have vitamin c and bio oil so many I will switch back and forth then...and I'm not much of a nudist (despite this website! Haha) so I will keep them hidden. Thnks again ;)
You look great! I am feeling the same way as you - I had boob greed too but now I am really happy with the size I chose. They look natural and don't get in the way when I exercise. Congrats to you!
Thank you so much! It's a fun experience, I forget that they're "not mine" already! It's funny how we adapt so fast :) how are you feeling?
I had my BA with lift a few days before you and also had a short healing time. Because of that I did MUCH more than I should have and noticed that my dominate side appeared to ride a bit higher. Now after being in vacation for a week they have evened out for the most part, hopefully yours will do the same.
You don't know how happy I am to hear that!! My hubby has been great, making my job a lot easier...but I am a mom and telling one to stop doing anything is like telling a horse not to eat grass! So maybe I need to take some advice and chill a bit...thank you!
You look amazing :) and looks like we are on the same boat with lopsided boobs (for the moment) ...sighs...
Awe, thank you! Yours also look so good!! I have my post op consult tomorrow, if my PS has any advise for evening out I will certainly share!! To even boobs!! (_•_)(_•_) lol
I can't wait until I can relate to where you are in your journey. Actually, I can. I just wish I had some input so I can be more social on everyone else's stories. I've done so much research that I really don't have questions. I just like to read through everyone else's stuff.