OK Finally Did It! - Baltimore, MD

So far I am healing..not expecting a Kelly Rowland...

So far I am healing..not expecting a Kelly Rowland nose; just a softer version of mine..Friday I went to the hospital (White Marsh) the nurses was very kid a and attentive saw Dr Boheine very handsome smiling I was so glad I was very nervous..As this was my second nose job the first one was not what I expected,,Dr Boheines presence reassured me I was in good hands..I am very grateful this is my third day little swelling and bruising..my nose is kinda stuffy..but I feel Good waiting for bandages to come off on Wednesday...I will post pictures soon:) so far so good!!

First Nose Job

I felt this nose was still too wide..a year later I relieved a cortisone shot and my nose swelled up even wider..

Update for Review..

That first review was not to good OK I am 4 days into recovery..The nurses Dawn and 2nd Dawn was so funny..They kept me laughing so much I guess they knew I was nervous;( Dr Bohene was wonderful I couldn't asked for a better surgeon( I truly believe this man is an ANGEL)..His voice is calm I mean his touch is reassuring ..I told him I was not looking for a kelly rowland nose I just wanted a softer version of my own...I already have big eyes and lips to fill out my nose..I was gonna go with Dr Naderi but his quote was $11.000 plus I heard Dr Bohene specialized in ethnic noses...so here I am feeling good little pain..nose is still stuffy but minimum bruising...I am swelling but should subside...I'm just glad its out the way...so far so good..I will post more pis when the bandages come off:)

Ok 6 days after Revision Rhinoplasty..

Alright I actually like this nose better... it's more refined.. I do know it will take some time for the swelling to subside...and the natural shape to fall in but so far I am pleased.. Smiling is a little awkward..but I'm getting use to it...I will update in a month or 2 see you guys later...hope this helps:)

more pictures..

Me with make up...still swollen and painful to touch.

Feeling a little better so far so good

Here's a recent photo

Groogy and listless weeks after surgery..

Did anyone else still feel the affects of the anesthesia after surgery.....I still feel as if im under .....
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon