Full TT, Inner Thigh Lipo - Baltimore, MD

I have 4 children ages 18,14,9,and 1. My husband...

i have 4 children ages 18,14,9,and 1. My husband and i are finished having children so now i would like to have my body back. I had breast implants done in 2005 now they look worst then ever after having our last baby.

I am scheduled for a full tummy tuck on January 3rd and i am so scared and excited at the same time. I am also scheduled to go back on Febuary 28th to get my breast redone. I have been so scared, but this web site has really help me to not change my mind about getting my surgeries. It is really helpful to go on mommy makeover and read all the posts that everyone shares. I have 9 days to go before surgery and i will be posting before and after photos.

I thought you were going soon. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to hear from you. I have been having a problem keeping up with everyone now that I am back at work and I have to keep up with breast messages and silicone tape. I do check my personal posts more quickly so if you have any questions please post there and I can come to your site to answer if you like.
Best of luck with your surgeries. What a great way to start off the new year!
Best of luck Chrissy - you will do great! Just lean on all the girls on this site. They have helped me through this entire journey and tomorrow morning I go in for my TT and BL. Like you said, I am so scared and excited all at the same time!. Best of luck and I look forward to following you through this journey!

Well its been 5 days po and i feel good,,i wasnt...

well its been 5 days po and i feel good,,i wasnt as scared as i thought i was going to be.i have a wonder husband that is taking good care of me and the kids i feel so helpless...i got the drains that was in my legs and pain pump taking out yeaterday go bk tues to get drains taking out that are in my stomach...i think they are the worst part...i just wish i could have done my boobs the same day but my doc wanted to wait 3 weeks...i will post before and after pics..

Out of curiosity why did you have to wait for your breasts to be done? I'm researching docs in our area including dr.sinno and am curious if you don't mind sharing. Congrats on your surgery!
ITS BEEN ALMOST 11 MOS AND I FEEL GREAT,,,I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN THE TUMMY TUCK HURT A LIL THE PAIN PUMP WAS THE BEST THING I EVER GOT,,,IF ANYBODY IS SCARED DONT BE ITS THE BEST THING THT U COULD DO...I LOVE MY NEW BODY.....
Congrads, good luck with healing!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and the girls at his office are all very nice and caring. He believes that when he does surgery all his patients are statements of his work so he really takes pride in what he does, i have had two precedures done with Dr.S and with both surgeries i have been very happy. i would recommend him to anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area in need of a plastic surgeon.