Full TT, Inner Thigh Lipo - Baltimore, MD

I have 4 children ages 18,14,9,and 1. My husband...

i have 4 children ages 18,14,9,and 1. My husband and i are finished having children so now i would like to have my body back. I had breast implants done in 2005 now they look worst then ever after having our last baby.

I am scheduled for a full tummy tuck on January 3rd and i am so scared and excited at the same time. I am also scheduled to go back on Febuary 28th to get my breast redone. I have been so scared, but this web site has really help me to not change my mind about getting my surgeries. It is really helpful to go on mommy makeover and read all the posts that everyone shares. I have 9 days to go before surgery and i will be posting before and after photos.

Well its been 5 days po and i feel good,,i wasnt...

well its been 5 days po and i feel good,,i wasnt as scared as i thought i was going to be.i have a wonder husband that is taking good care of me and the kids i feel so helpless...i got the drains that was in my legs and pain pump taking out yeaterday go bk tues to get drains taking out that are in my stomach...i think they are the worst part...i just wish i could have done my boobs the same day but my doc wanted to wait 3 weeks...i will post before and after pics..

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and the girls at his office are all very nice and caring. He believes that when he does surgery all his patients are statements of his work so he really takes pride in what he does, i have had two precedures done with Dr.S and with both surgeries i have been very happy. i would recommend him to anyone in the Baltimore/Washington area in need of a plastic surgeon.