Mommy Makeover-Breast Augmentation and Full Tummy Tuck - Baltimore, MD

So I'm 28, have 3 children, 9, 7, and 4 I am...

So I'm 28, have 3 children, 9, 7, and 4 I am married and unhappy with my body. I have always hated how flat my chest is. I'm 5 foot even and about 135lbs, bra size 36 A (which is really hard to find) and anywhere from an 8-10 waist. I tried cavi-lipo a few months back and it made no difference. The girl doing the proceedure told me there was too much extra skin hanging and I needed a tummy tuck. All 3 of my kids were c-sections and I had this layer of skin that would just hang over the c-section scar, it used to gross me out beyond belief. I hated my husband even seeing me naked. So finally go the $ together and decided to go for it. I was scheduled for 11/22.

Day 6

So the last few days have been rough. The pain from the tummy tuck is min, but the boobs just hurt. the pain, the pressure, it all hurts. I'm pretty unhappy and trying not to be. I've read so many stories and everyone says to wait, but I'm just unhappy. I had planned all along to go with 375cc In the textured shaped silicone. When I woke up from surgery the dr said he had to used 320!!!????!!!! Really??? That's a huge friggen difference. I feel like if I'm gonna pay that much $ for just a tiny difference I could have saved a lot of money and bought padded bras. When I asked the dr he told me those were the only ones that would fit my body and frame? Again, are you kidding, I've seen much smaller women with much larger boobs! He told me to trust him and wait and see once they drop. I feel like they aren't dropping, they are rock hard, etc. My husband says he sees a big difference, I just see disappointment!

I'll post some pre opp pics soon.

more pre op photos

day 2 photos

day 5 photos, day 7 update

So today is day 7, I'm still unhappy. I feel like my boobs are way too small and pointy. My left hurts way more then my right. My stomach looks like Frankenstein, my belly button looks awful, and the scar doesn't go all the way to my hip like he said so I feel like there is excess on my love handles. He keeps telling me to wait, and maybe I just need more time, but I'm just so unhappy and wishing I wouldn't have put myself thru this. Anyone feel like I have? Or anyone have such pointy breasts at this stage that turned out nicely??? I'm posting pictures of day 5. In a bra they don't look too bad, but outside of the bra they look awful.

day 7 photos

stomach day 5

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen has been amazing. He is a top rated PS in Maryland and his reviews are amazing. He really seems to know what he is talking about!