50yo, Several Children, Too Much Saggy Skin - Baltimore, MD

Excited to reclaim and repair my breasts and belly...

Excited to reclaim and repair my breasts and belly. Will have breast aug, lift, hernia fix, tummy tuck and flank lift. Nervous for recovery since I am ver active. Overall confident that results will be worth temporary recovery period. Really hoping hernia repair and tuck alleviate chronic back pain.

Before Pics and Shopping for Implant Size

Dr Jeffrey Schreiber, MD, FACS

Dr Schreiber is awesome. Honestly, I have never felt this comfortable with any doctor. I really needed to feel 100% comfortable with my PS and with Dr S I do. Like another patient wrote, "He is the One." I had two consults prior to Dr S and they were both fine. Glad I kept checking docs out cause, Dr S was the One. He is extremely easy to talk to, knowledgeable, responsive, available, personable, fantastic reputation locally and here on Real Self. Office conveniently located, staff all wonderful so far. Can't wait til my procedures in 8 weeks so I can write another "post" review.

This decision will truly be life changing for you! Good luck!
So happy for you. What fun shopping for sizes. Wish you the best.
THANKS! that was really fun.Now, I am paying attention to details and projecting into the surgery and recovery time. Not so fun. Gotta keep my eye on the bigger picture, "birthing the new me." Do you have a date yet?
Good for you on your decision! You are gonna look wonderful! It's best to do it all at once so there is only one recovery! I'm sure you are going to do great!
Hi, Yes only one recovery is very very important to me. I know I will do well and still feel scared sometimes. Overall, I get that is normal and stay a little detached by using time and perspective. Thanks!
Everyone heals differently and at their own pace. Listen to your body and give it time to heal. Those of us who are used to being very active learn to take it easy... Recuperation is a process. That said, good luck on your journey. I for one am extremely happy with my results and am coming upon 3wks- 3 LONG weeks staying at home, trying not to do much! :) Your TT scar line will depend on what bikini you wear to sx as well as your PS's technique. Be verbal w your PS, make sure you know where the scar will be placed (front and sides), and ask if your PS is the one sewing you up (as I've read other RSers had 2 ppl sew and they sides were uneven! Yikes).
Thanks for your comment, wouldn't have occurred to me to ask about the stitching. I will ask. Good tip about the undees/scar. Did you find that moving around the last 3 weeks is helping you heal faster or just aggregating things? All thr best for continued recovery and flight with your results. Congrats!
Do your research. You have to move asap. First night home- rest. After that, you gotta pee and try to poop, which means you gotta move. Moving helps the healing. If you're a vegetable, you'll get stiff, things will gel (and feels like it), and you'll risk a clot. Move whatever you can- have someone massage your legs, wear compression socks (altho VERY hard to put on), wiggle your toes, move your arms, try to hobble around the house every time you get up to use the rr... Every day, try to do a little more- without overdoing it. You'll feel it if you do- stomach turns into knots. Standing upright will be your goal#1 bcz the hunch-over kills your lower back - and then you have to recuperate from that! :)
Ok, thanks a million, working my way through reading your posts. Really learning alot. Big, huge sincere thank you!
Whew ... Your surgery is right around the corner. Good luck ... and please continue to update us about your journey to the flat side, lol! If possible, can you submit pics of your TT markings? I'm looking to svelte l schedule my mommy makeover in Dec. and want to ensure my scar/incision placement is as low as possible. Thanks, and congratulations!
Hiya. Thanks for your comment. I will think about posting pics. Good luck to you as well!