I Would Do It Again! - Baltimore, MD

I was so tired of hearing my family say, "Why...

I was so tired of hearing my family say, "Why don't you do something about your hair!" as if I could prevent the hair loss. I read about remedies, ordered and used products off the internet, took vitamins, tried different hair products, and did the "comb over". I finally went to the endocrinologist who did her due diligence by checking thyroid function, testosterone levels, and iron. No solutions came from that. Knowing how disturbed I was by my hair loss, the good doctor referred me next to a dermatologist. It didn't take more than 5 minutes for the dermatologist to say that it was genetic and wouldn't respond to Rogaine which I had already tried and failed to have a response to. She suggested I see Dr. Schreiber for a hair transplant consultation. It was the second best move I have ever made. The best thing was actually getting the procedure which given the results was the best money I ever spent. It was less costly than I expected and the results are permanent and impressive. I get so many compliments on my hair and am told how much younger it makes me look. I no longer dread my morning hair styling routine.
As for the procedure itself, Dr. Schrieber explained it in detail and was spot on. The procedure took about 6 hours from start to finish. The local anesthetic did a good job of controlling pain as there was minor pain. The only con was the edema and that I couldn't wash my hair for a week, however, it was well worth it. I would have allowed a full 2 weeks between the time I had the procedure and my return to work instead of 10 days. For someone with a similar problem I would highly recommend Dr. Schrieber and the procedure.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schrieber was informative, skillful, reassuring, and confident. I would have the procedure done again if necessary. I would highly recommend him to others and have referred a coworker.

That's for sharing your story , I'm also in Baltimore can you post some before and after pictures , I'm considered this but would. Like to find the right doctor
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

I'm glad you're feeling well after your surgery and that you are happy with your results! I would love to see before and after photos, would you be willing to post some?