Restyle Filler Results - Baltimore, MD

At 25, I tried every remedy for my hollow eye bag...

At 25, I tried every remedy for my hollow eye bag problem.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

After a year of researching physicians in DC, MD, VA and NY I decided on Dr Kontis. Dr. Kontis and her staff had wonderful bedside manner, were super friendly and very knowledgeable. I'm extremely picky and an absolute perfectionist when it comes to my skin. I wanted the most natural results possible and I got exactly that. I opted to not have any numbing cream put on my face because my skin is very sensitive. The injections were painless for the most part with a bit of stinging from time to time, but nothing anyone couldn't handle. I was pretty swollen in my right eye more than my left, but the swelling died down in about 3 days. I also had two little bruises that took about 7 days to finally clear up. I also had a panic moment the second day because I could feel hardened knots where I had been injected, but this is very normal and it will soften and you wont be able to feel the restylane at all by day 5. (all of this is depending on your body and personal recovery time). You have to give it some time to see your full results. Dr. Kontis is incredibly skilled and gives you the results you are looking for I can't say enough great things about her and her staff. I couldn't be happier and my highest recommendation!

Glad you were pleased.