Natrelle 450 CC's High Profile!! Soooo Happy!!!!! :-D - Baltimore, MD

I have always wanted implants for as long as I can...

I have always wanted implants for as long as I can remember as I was a 30A. Everyday I wore padded bras and gel inserts. I started researching surgeons here on real self, and I feel so blessed and happy that I found Dr. Schreiber. Once I met the staff at the office for my consultation I knew right away that this was who I wanted to go with! First of all, I love that someone from the office called me to book my consultation with in hours of me submitting a request online. Other offices sent me generic email responses or never got back to me at all. So I already felt good about that. The environment at this office is so friendly, very professional, and Dr. Schreiber made me feel extremely comfortable immediately really listening, giving great guidance, and just having a fun and humorous personality.

I told him I was looking to be around a small D cup, as my frame is pretty tall and athletic so I didn't want to look too wide up top or top heavy. He picked out some sizes for me to try and the sizes were spot on. We decided on 450cc's.

I had my surgery done at Northwest hospital on a gorgeous wintery, snow covered day. Dr. Schreiber did such an amazing job as I came out with beautiful symmetrical breasts! Prior to the surgery my left breast naturally was smaller and sagged down lower than my right so I was so happy when I looked down and they were so perky and even!! :-D

I had a sub-glandular augmentation (over the muscle) and I really did not feel any true pain, just a little tightness, but I did not even need to take any pain medication on the first day. It has been almost 2 weeks and my swelling has gone down a lot. I am so excited and so happy every time I look in the mirror!!!

Before & Two Weeks & 3 Days Post Op Pics

3 weeks

Seven Weeks Post - Op 32DD

Seven Weeks Post Op. Just started wearing non-sports bras a couple of days ago. I could have done it sooner but I just wanted to play it safe. lol. Got measured and I am a 32DD. I also just started exercising again last week. Felt great!!! 450 really does not look big on me at all. At 5' 8'' they do not look that large. Exactly the look I wanted. Full but not huge! And if I ever want them to look bigger in a dress or top I could always just use different kinds of bras for different effects. Love them and am extremely happy!!! :-D

Re-measured - 32DDD (f)

I have been remeasured, now a 32 ddd. Initially when I was measured I was wearing a sports bra with a compression fit so, I started buying 32dd but it was leaving marks on the top of my breasts and I was spilling out of the cups. It was not comfortable. I am now in the correct size and it is so nice to wear bras that fit really well.

I am a 32ddd (f). My sister sizes are --> 34dd and 36d. So if I go somewhere to look for bras and they don't carry 32ddd, I just look for my sister size. I am loving my boobies, they are feeling nice and soft and the incisions are healing up great!! I have loved the whole experience and I am so happy I went with Dr. Schreiber as my surgeon!!

Victorias Secret Miraculous Bikini

3 Months Post Op

3 Months post op now. They are continuing to take their shape. It's been pretty cool watching how much they've changed and will continue to change over the next couple of months. The feeling true doesn't go away, I really do feel blessed and grateful to finally have boobies. lol.

Summer Summer Summer Time!

The weather is getting great and swimsuit season has arrived!! I kept seeing American flag bikinis everywhere and found this cute one at Target. It is important to note that the sizing is not universal for bikinis and where you may be a large in one brand, you might need xl in another brand. This one is tiny bit small as it leaves a mark in breasts when I take it off if I wear it for a long time, but for a short period time its really cute.

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale!!!

Prior to getting implants I never had purchased a bra from Victoria's Secret before. So the semi annual sale that's going on right now is super exciting to check out. It happens twice a year for about 2 weeks at a time. I picked up a couple of different bras. The 32 band size bras seemed to be going quickly, so I found there were more options in my sister sizes.

VS Semi Annual - 34 DD

6 Months Post Op

6 months post. I still wear a sports bra when I sleep at night to give me support, but other than that just wearing regular bras. The size is nice and full and not overwhelming at all, They feel awesome, and I am just so grateful, blessed and happy!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber has a super fun personality and really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. He is so professional and really knows what will fit each patient the best. He really listened to my questions and my lifestyle to determine what would be the best type of implant, incision, size, ect. And I am really grateful and happy that Dr. Schreiber was my surgeon.