Natrelle 450 CC's High Profile!! Soooo Happy!!!!! :-D - Baltimore, MD

I have always wanted implants for as long as I can...

I have always wanted implants for as long as I can remember as I was a 30A. Everyday I wore padded bras and gel inserts. I started researching surgeons here on real self, and I feel so blessed and happy that I found Dr. Schreiber. Once I met the staff at the office for my consultation I knew right away that this was who I wanted to go with! First of all, I love that someone from the office called me to book my consultation with in hours of me submitting a request online. Other offices sent me generic email responses or never got back to me at all. So I already felt good about that. The environment at this office is so friendly, very professional, and Dr. Schreiber made me feel extremely comfortable immediately really listening, giving great guidance, and just having a fun and humorous personality.

I told him I was looking to be around a small D cup, as my frame is pretty tall and athletic so I didn't want to look too wide up top or top heavy. He picked out some sizes for me to try and the sizes were spot on. We decided on 450cc's.

I had my surgery done at Northwest hospital on a gorgeous wintery, snow covered day. Dr. Schreiber did such an amazing job as I came out with beautiful symmetrical breasts! Prior to the surgery my left breast naturally was smaller and sagged down lower than my right so I was so happy when I looked down and they were so perky and even!! :-D

I had a sub-glandular augmentation (over the muscle) and I really did not feel any true pain, just a little tightness, but I did not even need to take any pain medication on the first day. It has been almost 2 weeks and my swelling has gone down a lot. I am so excited and so happy every time I look in the mirror!!!

Before & Two Weeks & 3 Days Post Op Pics

3 weeks

Seven Weeks Post - Op 32DD

Seven Weeks Post Op. Just started wearing non-sports bras a couple of days ago. I could have done it sooner but I just wanted to play it safe. lol. Got measured and I am a 32DD. I also just started exercising again last week. Felt great!!! 450 really does not look big on me at all. At 5' 8'' they do not look that large. Exactly the look I wanted. Full but not huge! And if I ever want them to look bigger in a dress or top I could always just use different kinds of bras for different effects. Love them and am extremely happy!!! :-D

Re-measured - 32DDD (f)

I have been remeasured, now a 32 ddd. Initially when I was measured I was wearing a sports bra with a compression fit so, I started buying 32dd but it was leaving marks on the top of my breasts and I was spilling out of the cups. It was not comfortable. I am now in the correct size and it is so nice to wear bras that fit really well.

I am a 32ddd (f). My sister sizes are --> 34dd and 36d. So if I go somewhere to look for bras and they don't carry 32ddd, I just look for my sister size. I am loving my boobies, they are feeling nice and soft and the incisions are healing up great!! I have loved the whole experience and I am so happy I went with Dr. Schreiber as my surgeon!!

Victorias Secret Miraculous Bikini

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber has a super fun personality and really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. He is so professional and really knows what will fit each patient the best. He really listened to my questions and my lifestyle to determine what would be the best type of implant, incision, size, ect. And I am really grateful and happy that Dr. Schreiber was my surgeon.

You look amazing!
Love your results! They look great
You look HOT girl!!! Wow. Amazing results...seriously. If I was still researching I would have TOTALLY asked to use your pics as my wish pics. Bravo :-)
Love your results! You look amazing girl
Perfection! I so love your boobs! Nice bras!
They look great! Can't wait to be measured :)
Get em ! You look great and great info on the sister sizes I am also wearing 32DDD and was wondering what the sister size was ^_^ I will deff be trying the 34DD !
Nice boobes..:)lol
Looking great!!
Your breast look beautiful! Great work!
They do look awesome! So natural.
Omg they look amazing!!!!!! :)
Gorgeous!!!!
Very nice!
Way to go girl! !! They look great!:)
They looks great!!
Wow very nice! They look amazing. How are you feeling?
Thank you, I am very happy with them! Feeling great and happy to finally be able to fill out swimsuits and lingerie without padding!! :-)
Love it! I dream of no padding and def no more chicken cutlets lol...very happy for you -
lol!! Thank you!!!
Any pictures of before and after you can share?!
I have overs also and love them also. Can you tell me your surgeons reasons for going with overs for you?
I had saline implants 15 yrs ago over the muscle not sure why the surgeon choose over at that time. I went to two consults for my replacements and both surgeons said I should go over again using the existing pocket. I wanted to go under but they said it would be less complications to use the existing pocket. One of the doctors stated if I went under the muscle it would require two surgeries one to expand the pocket and second to input the larger plant. I requested 550-600 because the 270's appeared sooo small on me. You can check our my 270 pic. The 510's do not appear that large on me compared to some of the ladies on this site that have 500's. I believe it's because the implant pocket was originally made big. My surgeon said he would fill up my pocket but couldn't tell me how many cc's until he performed the surgery. I woke up with the 510's.
Ah, thanks for sharing that. I was just curious. So glad you love the results!!
Very cool, I do like the overs a lot, very smooth and easy pain free recovery. We went with overs because I do quite a bit of modeling and with the overs I do not need to worry about any muscle displacement while I am shifting or if my muscle is flexed creating any temporary irregular shapes if I am moving a lot or having pictures taken.