Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Again! - Baltimore, MD

Hello ladies! So I had this procedure done last...

Hello ladies! So I had this procedure done last summer. My results were amazing for the first 5 months, honestly i felt like my butt is getting smaller, my surgeon is not that experienced and that was my mistake. So I plan on doing this procedure again! It's worth it tho ladies. I can't complain too much because my ass is different and big, but i want a more dramatic change!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Have you had any consultations for your revision BBL? Do you know when you're going to have it done?

We'd love and update and to hear how you're doing.

Dr Salama, Dr Markmann, or Dr Jimerson?!

Hello ladies! It has been so long since I last been here, how is everybody doing?! Well as you all know I had gotten a BBL June of 2012. My butt has been shrinking and I am just not satisfied with my results at all. They were great at first, but I felt like no fat has survived. SO I'm going for a round 2, but with a BETTER and EXPERIENCED surgeon. I rushed this procedure, I just couldnt wait, and that was my biggest mistake with Dr. Vogel. I am scheduled for surgery October 2014 with Dr. Salama, But I am just not sure If hes the one. I dont want to keep going back for touch ups, I want this round 2 to be my last! I also heard about Dr.Jimerson and his work is also amazing, but I also heard some negative reviews. I just want the best, I do not want to make another mistake again. I am scheduled for a consultation with Dr. Markmann on February 11, so in about 2 weeks. And I already know he is amazing. I got my breast augmentation done by him June 2013, and my results are GREAT. Best surgeon so far, So I have no problem for him to do my BBL, he is the most experience surgeon doing this procedure so far and he's been doing it for the LONGEST, longer than everyone else. His prices are just a bit too high, but I feel like it might be worth it. I'm not sure what to do right now. Nancy quoted me a great price for my surgery and I'm so excited about it! But I hear people keep going back to Dr. Salama for a round 2. And I do not want to pay again just to have it done. Getting it done by Dr. Salama or Jimerson twice is like getting it done by Dr. Markmann just once!! So we will see, I am still weighing out my options. I need help though!! Salama, Markmann or Jimerson?!?!?! Any ideas ladies? I hope everyone is having a great day! I will post pictures soon, so you ladies can get an idea how great I looked a couple of months after the BBL, and how much it shrank now. Ughhhhh
Dr Vogel

The staff are friendly and nice, and very professional. Danielle, the patient coordinator is great, love her. I Just had hoped Dr Vogel was just as amazing as his staff. He's always running behind, I always seem to wait like 45 min, then when I'm in the room to see him, the most I'd be in there is 5 minutes. He pretty much rushed me every time I came to see him, I couldnt ask him questions, He seemed so impatient. Dont get me wrong, he is a very nice person, but can't do certain things well. Buttock Aug with fat transfer is DEFINATELY not his speciality at all. My lipo was not done well at all, I still had so much fat left. My a$$ was amazing for 5 months after surgery, then just kept getting smaller and smaller and SMALLER. Projection was going away, and definaltely all my attention towards my a$$ was going away too, lmao! No more big booty judy :(