Buttock Aug Round 2!! - Baltimore, MD

Good Morning Ladies! I will be using this profile...

Good Morning Ladies! I will be using this profile now to put all my Buttock Augmentation stories, lol. So, I already had this procedure done June 2012 by Dr. Vogel is Baltimore, big mistake. My butt looked great like the first 10 months after surgery. I felt like after my 5th month, it kept getting smaller and smaller, after 10 months went by everyone kept saying "you lost your ass, what happend?" Basically most of the fat did not survive , and I followed all my Doctors instructions, he told me not to sit for 2 weeks, but I didn't sit for a month, just incase! Honestly, I was in a rush to get this procedure done, and I had the money for it, so I asked myself "Why not?" So now I am ready for round 2, only problem is I am not sure which doctor to have this procedure with! I do not want to make another mistake, I want this round 2 and thats it! No more rounds after that lol. I already had a consultation with Dr. Salama, and I am scheduled for surgery October 2014. I had a consultation with also Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Markmann. I really dont know what to do! I'm 50/50 with Salama, his results are great, but I also heard some bad reviews. Jimerson and Markman results are amazing too, but I'm looking for permanent results, I don't want temporary results. I feel as though patients results are a amazing for the first couple months, then they end up having to get a round 2 because their butt got smaller, ugh. Help!! Do you ladies know anyone who had this procedure done by any of these doctors?!

Hi phoenixrising, do you have any pics?
I would highly recommend Dr. Markmann. He did my revision, and not only did he do a fabulous job with my butt, he also managed to greatly improve the disasterous lipo - complete with lumps, dents & ridges - that the first PS did. I'm one year post my BBL, and my results are great! Be warned though - you are going to feel like you've been hit by a bus, but then again - he's honest & will tell you this himself! I also really like that you spend the night in the hospital with oxygen - no other BBL doc I know does this.
Yes your right! I love dr Markmann. He did my breast aug and did an amazing job. He is such a humble person and he really takes the time to talk to you and answer all your questions. I might end up doing the surgery with him! Just gotta schedule the date, so excited :)
Hi, I'm considering round 2 as well with Dr. Markmann, can you tell me his price range for this revision procedure?
I had this done by Dr. Vogel 8 weeks ago and I wish I had seen your review because I'm unhappy and have also lost so much volume. Dr. Vogel is nice, yes but I rushed my decision and I think I was more sold by his staff & not him. So now I'm considering round 2..SMH. Did you decide on round 2 & if so with who? Good luck with everything!
Honestly, I was sold on their staff too, their really nice. It's crazy, I wish I knew dr Markmann first because then I wouldn't have a round 2! And yes I've been planning this for the longest, can't wait to get it done. I will be doing round 2 November of this year.. Still a long way but time flies! His price ranges from 17,000 and up really all depends where he's taking the fat from. Good luck with you too!
I feel your pain. I interviewed 5 physicians including flying down to florida for one…thank God I went with Dr. M! I was told that I didn’t "have enough fat for a revision", that "with aggressive lipo lumpiness can happen it’s a trade off” and such remarks. We did a phone consult, then I flew out from California to meet him for a consult (I wasn’t comfortable after round 1 to commit to surgery without meeting/talking with the doctor). Wow, wow and wow is all I have to say! What a humble, honest, caring, talented artist all rolled into one. He gave me the bod that I was told I couldn’t have because of my ‘structure’ and because I ‘didn’t have any fat to work with’. We he managed to find some, there are NO lumpy, bumpy areas where he lipoed and with only 300 per side he did alot for me. Take a look yourself. I am so grateful I met him, I would trust him with my mother or sister. Feel free to pm me if you want.
Girl I believe you. Dr Markmann is amazing. He's been doing this procedure for years, he's very experienced And talented. Your results look amazing btw, with not a lot of fat too, that butt looks like a bubble! I'm so glad your happy!
Thank you for the compliment :) If I had done it with him in the 1st place (i thought he was too expensive) I wouldn’t have had to pay twice and go through all the emotional trauma.
Welcome to the community.  Can't wait to hear what you decide.