Ethnic Rhinoplasty with Dr. Kofi Boahene - Baltimore, MD

I have been researching doctors like crazy making...

I have been researching doctors like crazy making sure I find the right one. I have finally chosen Dr. Kofi Boahene. I've read reviews online and loved his pictures of his before and after of his patients. We have been emailing back and forth for weeks and I'm going to have a skype consultation with him soon and I will be booking my procedure in late August early September!

Skype Consultation

I just had my skype consultation with Dr. Boahene and I must say I am very happy with my decision! I've been thinking that I needed open rhinoplasty and I would need extra cartilage taken from my ear or my rib (which honestly terrifies me) but to my surprise he will be doing a closed procedure with no extra cartilage!! We spoke for a while and he asked lots of questions and drew out pictures and was very thorough. He sent all the details to Karen and now I am just waiting for the estimate cost!

Patiently waiting :)

I am still waiting on Dr.Boahene's secretary to get back to me about the pricing of the surgery and so I can set the exact date. It's been almost 2 weeks since my skype consultation and I've called the office and I never can get anyone on the phone. I've also left voicemails and no one returns my calls. I've read that she is a very hard person to get in contact with but since I have to request time off from work in advance this is a little inconvenient. If I don't get a response in another week I will reach out to the surgeon directly and see if there's anything he can do to help speed up the process.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am also have surgery with Dr. Boahene and I agree it is very hard to get anyone on the phone, many days I called multiple times and no response. I'm baffled by this, why not hire someone for the specific purpose of answering the phone, the office manager or whatever is obviously very busy. Anyway, good luck with getting through and good luck with your surgery :)
Your desired result seems realistic.
I'm glad yo hear your Skype consult went well. I had a revision rhinoplasty eith Dr. Boahene. Still healing but there's definitely improvement. I look forward to following your journey.
I'm excited for you and am glad you're doing your research! Please let us know how the Skype consultation goes.
Thanks! My skype consultation is today and I will make an update about it!
Looking forward to that!
Good luck with your consult and surgery.
Thanks!