love my "bunns" - Baltimore, MD

Hi all, I'm actually writing this on my tummy...

Hi all, I'm actually writing this on my tummy in my hospital bed. It hasn't even been 24 hrs yet. I went in for bbl surgery yesterday around 1:30 pm and was out of surgery around 9pm. I am so sore and I've had lipo b4 about 3 yrs ago...my oh my I must say big difference in pain! Everyone is different and the dr said I had a lot of scare tissue so maybe that's why I'm so sore.

I will say that I could not imagine going home the same day of surgery, you definitely need round the clock nurse care!! I feel like I need to stay for 2 or 3 days. I do not have any pros or cons as of yet it's just way to early. I will up date once I start to feel better. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery.

My Dr. is very caring and patient he actually called me while I was writing the review to check up on me :) He also gave me his cell phone number to call him anytime I need to. I will keep you guys updated.

Well I'm 4weeks out today and I started...

Well I'm 4weeks out today and I started sitting yay!!!!! My bootay looking real good :)) it settled some it's not so high up it's rounding out and projecting more. I will say it is very painful (for me) to sit, everyone is different but I am happy to be sitting. I will post be 4 and after pics once I feel my butt is where it's gonna stay, the body goes through so many changes during lipo and bbl that anything sooner would be a waste of time ( my opinion). If there is anyone else who experienced pain the first few time they sat please let me know. Thanx ladies I will keep you posted!

Ok so I changed my mind I'm looking so good I...

Ok so I changed my mind I'm looking so good I had to post some pics lol....let me know what you think! :)

Photo Update

11 weeks post-op feeling great and looking better....

11 weeks post-op feeling great and looking better. I will say my lower back where the indent is (the most lipo'd area) is still very sore. when I stay in any one position too long it hurts like heck when I move. The most pain I experience is in the morning getting out of bed....OMGOODNESS it feels like my skin is separating from the tissue in my back. I'm assuming it's due the the aggressive lipo in that area, I hope this feeling goes away soon. I find that wearing my spanx helps keep the skin on my back tight and in place so it feels a lil better, like an idiot i threw away my binder to early. If anyone else hes experience this pain in the lower back where the "shelf" have be created please let me know when this pain will go away. Other than that I'm very happy with my body! :))
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I recommend him for the many reason listed above.

You look amazing! I am actually in Maryland recovering right now - day 12. It was rough, rough, rough the 1st week. I’ve been through this before bout 2 years ago and had Dr M revise it. Right now everything is so tight it doesn’t even look like i have a butt. I’m assuming all that will round/fill out as the swelling comes down. Anyway, I totally trust and adore him. He really cares and has the skills to change a body. He changed my body shape. My waist has never been this small. Anyway, hope you’re doing great!
One month out! Outstanding! Everything looks amazing and my little butt popped out. I have the curvy body I was told I could never have because of my ‘structure’. I don’t know how he did it but he did!!
Hello.....How r your results?
You look great. How is the booty now?
WOW excellent results!!! Any advice for future markmann patients? (where to stay, things to bring?) I'm a little nervous, I want a nice bootay but don't want complications!! Thanks for your review it helps alot!!
2 yrs later-how is everything going?
You look hot girl and I love your tat sexy
Hi how much was it? I want to get mine done too
you look great
You look good. How tall are you? I'm getting my BBL in April 2012 and I'm looking at getting 720-750 per cheek.
You look very good! :) im happy for ya!
Great transformation. We have some similarities in body. How tall are u n how much did u weight right b4 surgery? I'm getting mine in 10 days. Super excited!!
Hey girl you look great! I know you were talking about you losing some butt, I was wondering how it's looking now? Did you lose a lot?
AMAZING Beautiftul Butt! The age of 18, can I get this procedure done?.. I'm 5"7 and weigh about 140lbs . Is this good enough fat for a Brazilian buttlift
Did u finance your bbl or paid cash ?
ladeebuggmitts, You look amazing. Been reading through the messages posted under your review and I got most of the essential info. I'm amazed your waist went from 33" to 27" !!! I hope I get similar results.

Thanks for the tip on using Scar Guard silicone sheets/maderma/neospore. I'll keep that in mind.

Ok, so I noticed you said you took supplements that helped you in your healing. What did you take?

Also, did you "sit" on a bopee pillow or rolled towels during your first month post-op?

I wish Dr. M had a California office!!!
Hi how long did it take to get bac to work after the procedure? thanks
I was out of work for 6 weeks. I still have lower back pain from the lipo though.
DANG GIRL YOU KILLEN EM! I noticed Dr. M was pricier than others, but obviously the man knows what he's doing! I FIND IT REMARKABLE that your butt got BIGGER! xo
Thanx! Yup and it's still get bigger!
Girl, he is the bomb! Another girl is going to him too and I told her is worth the money! I don't know what's up but I'm eight weeks and my bootay got bigger too, my daughter thought I added more fat lol. Girl, I'm glad because I only had 500 ccs and I have to go back for touch ups probably in december. Because I'm want that butt to where it's like okay look at the "Butt" lmao! You look good girlie take care!
Hi ladeebuggmi, Is this the first or second butt fat transfer? What was your height and weight before surgery? Thanks
This is the first and hopefully the last! Lol I was 140lb 5"4
Girl, Dr. M did an awesome job!!! After seeing your pictures it has really got me excited. I have my surgery with Dr. M next month. I read your thread and seen that your pre op measurement are pretty close to mine so if he made you look like that then Good Gosh Almighty, I hope mine turns out like yours. I'm sure I will be satisfied because I have not seen one bad review about him and everyone seems to be so pleased with his work. So did you do anything between week five and eleven to make your bottom get bigger? Like doing squats with your own body weight? I workout a lot and I'm just wonder when I will be able to get back into the gym once I have the surgery.
Also, what are you using to help heal the scars? You can't even really tell where he had to cut you at.