Three Months Until Surgery! - Bal Harbour, FL

I'm soooo scared but after two c sections I really...

I'm soooo scared but after two c sections I really need my stomach fixed :( I've read amazing reviews and I can't wait to see mine :D

Still nervous! Has anyone had this surgery done by...

Still nervous! Has anyone had this surgery done by dr Salzhauer?

One month left!!!!

Only one month left until surgery! Getting soooo nervous

6 days until pre op EKKKK

I'm getting so nervous I just want it over!!!! 6 days under my pre op! 18 days until surgery! I wanna puke just thinking about it! I'm so excited and scared!

Tomw is my pre op and medical clearance I'm so nervoussss

So tomw is the last appointment before my surgery! I do blood work and get my medical clearance! I'm so excited to finally have my body back after giving birth to my two amazing babies. I can't wait to just feel normal again although I'm so nervous about a high scar, dog ears etc... PRAYING I love the outcome

EKKKKKK

One week until my tummy tuck! I'm soooooo nervous.. I wish I had Xanax for the next week to be able to sleep! I just want my body back and for this to be over :/ PRAYING everything goes well!

THREE MORE DAYS!!!

Ekkkkkk it's Friday and I only have the weekend left to have panic attacks :) I'm sooo excited/nervous/scared/nervous nervous nervous nervous lol I PRAY I'm making the right choice! PLEASE let my scar be low and tummy be flat again :)))

Ready to go!!

OMG! Tomorrow is here!!

Having the worst anxiety!!! I feel like I'm going to get sick when I think about having the surgery thank God they gave me Xanax :( I'm so scared :/

Spending time with the love of my life, hope I'm making the right decision :(

TOMORROW!!!

Eeekkkk it's almost here! Surprisingly I was able to nap today! Luckily I get to leave at 5:30 am so I don't have to wait all day.. Pray for me :)

I did it!!

I'm hurting but I'm alive!!! My doctor was so comforting! I feel so happy I finally did this! At the hotel in bed resting. THANK YOU LORD for being with me through this journey.

Thank u Dr Salzhauer for changing my life!!

First day post op and I'm super swollen but so happy so far that I'm sitting here crying! Thank u for changing my life!

Day 3

Well today I'm really sore but still so happy! Woke up in slot of pain mostly from my back from being hunched over when I walk and my ab muscles are so tight

Post op day 4! Belly button??

I'm feeling better today just still sore! I can't wait to see the final results! My belly button looks slightly off to the right, is that normal? I'm hoping when swelling subsides it returns to normal :/

Side

Day 4

Belly button to the side???? I feel like my belly button is slightly off center and I'm freaking outttyt

Belly button off center?!?

HELLLLLLP! I feel like my belly button isn't centered!!!! I'm freaking out! Could it be the swelling????? Has this happened to anyone else :(

5 days post op

Well today is day 5 and I'm exhausted! Pain is getting better and I can finally get up on my own without help but it's sore:/ thank God for my parents who have watched my babies everyday! I'm so lucky.. I've been feeling kind of diZzy, I wonder if that's normal or if its the pain meds making me feel this way! I can't wait to be healed! Monday I have an appointment to have my drain removed :)

6 days post op

I'm feeling dizzy still but slowly getting better.. My love handles look worse than when I went in so hopefully it's just sweeping because I know he did Lipo :( sucks just laying here all day ???? I go to the office tomw to have my drain taken out :) that will be nice

Drains removed!

So that was a weird feeling but it didn't hurt.. I absolutely love everyone at my surgery center! My doctor is seriously the sweetest guy, I owe him my life. He's changed the way I look at myself!!!! I've been sooo itchy lately :( and the bruising HURTS but slowly but surely is going down! Yay :) I can't wait to see the final result! OMG also he showed me pics of how much skin was removed that was nuts:)))

Shrinking slowly but surely!!

Yay woke up to take a Vicodin (still in so much pain) :( I wish it would stop! I was in less pain the first few days.. I think I've just built a tolerance to these pain pills :( sooo ready to be in a bikini, but I'm being patient! Anything is better than before

Sleeping

Having some issues sleeping because I'm so uncomfortable and my stomach is soo tight.. I wake up kinda panicked feeling :/ hope this goes away soon

Two weeks out

I know I have to be patient but it's so hard lol I want my love handles GONE! I have hard rippling on my sides and I'm not sure if I should massage it?!

Almost three weeks out

Three weeks post op on Monday slowwwwwly FINALLY really seeing results

Pics three weeks post op

Swell hell

Three weeks out and starting to swell which is super frustrating! Trying to take it day by day but I want immediate results :/

2 months out

I'm starting to notices these little knot like things on my sides. Does anyone know if this is normal!?
Dr salzhauer

When I went in and met with Dr.Salzhauer and he immediately makes you feel so comfortable! I had been to numerous consultations in my area and I wasn't comfortable. A friend of mine has had work done at Bal Harbour and he came highly recommended to me.

Hello you look great i looking to have my tt with this doc did u have a good experince with him?
Your pics look sooo good! Are you able to wear a 2 piece with your scar?
Aw thanks! Yeah ill be able to! The tape is a lot higher than my scar.. My scar falls at the bottom of the tape so once I get the tape off (Monday) I should be good to go :)
Can't wait to see pics! I think I've found a cpl to cover at least the majority of my scar. At least I hope so!!
U look awsome!!! I personally dont see the swelling. Lol
Thanks :) it started the day after I took these :/
Oh ok. Lol.... I was going to say u look super flat to me. :)
You look great...must practice patience...
Damn girl you are FINEEE! Lol no really you look awesome! So happy for you!!
LOL thanks girl
You look great! At 16dpo you said you had rippling. Was that from the binder? Did you end up massaging it out? Also are you able to stand straight yet?
Thank you :) the rippling has started to smooth out, I can stand 100% straight now. :)
Looks great and will continue to improve
Good:)))) I hope so lol
Looks awesome!!! Belly button is adorable!!
Thanks :) it's finally straightening out phewwwww lol
Looking good!! ; )
Thanks
Just checking in..hope your feeling better!
Hey :) thanks for Checking in :)) I'm FINALLY starting to feel normal again :))
Lucky u !!! I hope 16 days after surgery I will b good to go back to work. Lol
I'm sure you will! At two weeks I all the sudden felt better I can drive fine and I'm off to shop today :D
Hey sweetie are you still in pain? And when do u go back to work?
Yeah I'm still hurting :/ luckily I'm a stay at home mom and I don't have to.. I've had my mom here helping the past two weeks :)
I just started sleeping on my sides and flatter at week 4 slept on the couch with huge cushion under my knees for the first 2 weeks. Slowly worked my way into bed. Its like an overnight thing all of a sudden I could stretch my legs straight and just started walking straighter without the pull feeling