AMAZING DR Michael Salzhauer Tummy tuck, BBL,BA, - Bal Harbour, FL

Wao I had write everything but was erased...

Wao I had write everything but was erased 2!!!!!
After 10 years looking for the perfect Dr to do ALL IN ONE I found Dr Salzhauer...I was overweight and drop almost 60 pounds to have the procedure. I have done same day ARM LIPO, TIGHS LIPO, BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT, TUMMY TUCK AND DDD BREAST AUMENGTATION, BOTOX AND JUVADERM...SAME DAY. No pain at all neither took Vic Odin , so no tough pain, no nauseas, and great after op care. The nurse went to my home next day and they call every day including sat and Sunday. I was like 7 hours under surgery because it was a lot. I'm healthy but was overweight. I'm still on slow diet to keep it for life and using the garment, Tara's Girdle in Ft Lauderdale, she's amazing with the custom girdle.
Arianny Sturla was my patient Coordinator, she's awesome!!! all girls at the office was great! The nurse staff, the follow up Jenni, and Monica the location everything was awesome!!!
I want no marks and less pain and no risk at all with my life! you can see the difference!!!

IM going to have surgery again!!!!!!

Have you see my pics??? awesome didn't it? Well MY DR IS AWESOME!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MARVELOUS OFFICE I CHOOSE AGAIN DR MICHAEL SALZHAUER FOR MY NEXT SURGERY: NECK REJUVENATION , A LITTLE NOSE JOB AND VOILA!!!!! IM DONE! WHY DID I CHOOSE HIM AGAIN? WELL AFTER YOU SEE MY PICTURES AND MY RECOVERY... IT WAS GREAT, NO ISSUES, NO INFECTION, NO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I HAD NO DOUBT I CALL MY GREAT PATIENT COORDINATOR ARIANNY STURLA...SHES GREAT AWESOME AND WONDERFUL AND ARRANGE THE DATE AND WHAT I WANT AND NEED. WHEN AN OFFICE HAVE A GREAT PERSON LIKE HER BEHIND THE DESK ITS SO GREAT FOR THE PATIENTS THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER GO AROUND... YOU WILL KNOW YOU WILL BE TREATED AS YOU WANT NEED AND DESERVED.... FOR ME ARIANNY AND DR. SALZHAUER GREAT PAIR!!!!

TO ARIANNY

THANK YOU GIRL FOR BEING SO GREAT WITH ME!!! YOU'RE THE BEST PATIENT COORDINATOR EVER!!! THE MOST AWESOME, CARING AND SPECIAL!!!! MY FAMILY AND ME WERE VERY GRATEFUL OF YOU GIRL!!!! NICE WAY YOU DO YOUR JOB..WITH PASSION AND VERY HONEST WAY WITH THE PATIENTS AND THAT'S IS VERY IMPORTANT IN A MEDICAL OFFICE WERE THE PATIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE! SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE I WILL DO IT AGAIN ALL THE SAME DAY AS I DID

WOW! wasnt thinking of doing BA but you look so good i might think about it! doing BBL&TT with Dr. Salz- need to return to work 2 weeks after- please share your experience with what the pros and cons are? i have a mostly desk job ... can i function?
OMG I am soooo jealous! I am dying to do a consultation with him but I need to lose 20 pounds and save money :(
I have already schedule the surgery for bbl and tt combined but now a bit scared because a lot of PS said it's not save to do them together. How long ago did you have your surgery and how Long did it take? How was your recovery?
My recovery was great. I follow all the Dr instructions. I was in low movements for almost a month and use the pillows it helps a lot!@
How long was the surgery? Were there any complications? I'm a lil scared as you can see lol
I dont understand how i'm going to lay in bed with a TT and BBL .. how did you do it .. did u lay on your belly with pillows under??
I love your belly! Do you have a curved scar?!
Yes, very low one.
you look great!!!! I m having a revisions BBL and a BA in january. My mainconcern is how to sleep how did you manage. they say to sleep on your back but on the bobby, i just dont wanna ruin the BBL. any suggestions?
amazing

You look fantastic:)

Thank you!!!
I already had breast done 3/13/13... So, 6/24 I'm having TT, smart lipo and BBL.... Please tell me how u slept with having both TT & BBL??? On sides? You look GREAT!!! :)
First I slept with booby pillow and two pillow pulling up the legs pillow on sides like be in the air.... If you have a garment like mine you should be on sides with pillows. That's why very imp the type of garment and the pillows....try to be relax and up during the day, I know that's difficult but if you want you can. I drank arnica pills to help heal fast. When you're seated try to be with pillows on sides....I buy a memory foam mattress set for firmness too . Don't take out the triangle the dr put on back your bbl I used like 4months lol hahah
wow nice!
Thanks! I just want to encourage people to look for themselves.
You look amazing and have a lot to be happy about...
Thank you Bookie364, yes I'm. Thanks God for him and his blessed hands!!!!@
Amazing!! I can't believe your doc did all them procedures. Mine won't do bbl and TT together.
Yes, he does because he's a very careful Dr, and I had to bring in every medical clearance that he sent to do, a lots of test and very very specific things to do list before two weeks surgery and after.
Wow I'm doing BBL and TT together
If you're going to have it make sure you have a custome girdle and don't take it off. I wear it for 24hrs for almost 6 months I used Taras girdles in Ft lauderdale, she's working with PS for more than 20 yrs . Hers don't have zipper or lines that maek your body and tou have to had the BBL in place so you need it. It helps you to mantain posture and less pain. And use tour bobby pillow all the time. Ask me if tou want to know something else!
Ohh hunnycake I also still using it but not for sleep.
Really! That's good. At one time I wanted it together but I decided I don't know how my recovery will play out and don't want to chance it.
Wow what a great job your ps did! It's hard to believe that the before pictures is the same body. But I know it is the birthmark shows that. When you healed your going to be dancing all around. Really, congratulations! You look awesome.