AMAZING DR Michael Salzhauer Tummy tuck, BBL,BA, - Bal Harbour, FL

Wao I had write everything but was erased...

Wao I had write everything but was erased 2!!!!!
After 10 years looking for the perfect Dr to do ALL IN ONE I found Dr Salzhauer...I was overweight and drop almost 60 pounds to have the procedure. I have done same day ARM LIPO, TIGHS LIPO, BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT, TUMMY TUCK AND DDD BREAST AUMENGTATION, BOTOX AND JUVADERM...SAME DAY. No pain at all neither took Vic Odin , so no tough pain, no nauseas, and great after op care. The nurse went to my home next day and they call every day including sat and Sunday. I was like 7 hours under surgery because it was a lot. I'm healthy but was overweight. I'm still on slow diet to keep it for life and using the garment, Tara's Girdle in Ft Lauderdale, she's amazing with the custom girdle.
Arianny Sturla was my patient Coordinator, she's awesome!!! all girls at the office was great! The nurse staff, the follow up Jenni, and Monica the location everything was awesome!!!
I want no marks and less pain and no risk at all with my life! you can see the difference!!!
@NewMe3123... You look amazing I would love to have Dr salz do my surgery , Do you know if he has a weight limit ???
you look great!!!! I m having a revisions BBL and a BA in january. My mainconcern is how to sleep how did you manage. they say to sleep on your back but on the bobby, i just dont wanna ruin the BBL. any suggestions?
amazing

IM going to have surgery again!!!!!!

Have you see my pics??? awesome didn't it? Well MY DR IS AWESOME!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MARVELOUS OFFICE I CHOOSE AGAIN DR MICHAEL SALZHAUER FOR MY NEXT SURGERY: NECK REJUVENATION , A LITTLE NOSE JOB AND VOILA!!!!! IM DONE! WHY DID I CHOOSE HIM AGAIN? WELL AFTER YOU SEE MY PICTURES AND MY RECOVERY... IT WAS GREAT, NO ISSUES, NO INFECTION, NO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I HAD NO DOUBT I CALL MY GREAT PATIENT COORDINATOR ARIANNY STURLA...SHES GREAT AWESOME AND WONDERFUL AND ARRANGE THE DATE AND WHAT I WANT AND NEED. WHEN AN OFFICE HAVE A GREAT PERSON LIKE HER BEHIND THE DESK ITS SO GREAT FOR THE PATIENTS THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN CONSIDER GO AROUND... YOU WILL KNOW YOU WILL BE TREATED AS YOU WANT NEED AND DESERVED.... FOR ME ARIANNY AND DR. SALZHAUER GREAT PAIR!!!!

TO ARIANNY

THANK YOU GIRL FOR BEING SO GREAT WITH ME!!! YOU'RE THE BEST PATIENT COORDINATOR EVER!!! THE MOST AWESOME, CARING AND SPECIAL!!!! MY FAMILY AND ME WERE VERY GRATEFUL OF YOU GIRL!!!! NICE WAY YOU DO YOUR JOB..WITH PASSION AND VERY HONEST WAY WITH THE PATIENTS AND THAT'S IS VERY IMPORTANT IN A MEDICAL OFFICE WERE THE PATIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE! SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!
WOW! wasnt thinking of doing BA but you look so good i might think about it! doing BBL&TT with Dr. Salz- need to return to work 2 weeks after- please share your experience with what the pros and cons are? i have a mostly desk job ... can i function?
OMG I am soooo jealous! I am dying to do a consultation with him but I need to lose 20 pounds and save money :(
I have already schedule the surgery for bbl and tt combined but now a bit scared because a lot of PS said it's not save to do them together. How long ago did you have your surgery and how Long did it take? How was your recovery?
Miami Plastic Surgeon