Salzhauer doll!! Bal Harbour, FL

Hello ladies, I had posted a review however I...

Hello ladies, I had posted a review however I didn't know how to update it to the tummy tuck blog instead of the bbl blog so I decided to do a new one. I am 26 yr old and a mother of two and had been debating for the past 3 years to do a tummy tuck. I then decided last year to finally go through with it. I have to tell you this has been a hell of a roller coaster. After having several consultations I decided to go with Dr. Salzhauer in Bal Harbour. My surgery was on the 19 and I have to say that t has been a tough and rough week. As a lot of you ladies may know having two kids and trying to fit a surgery in your schedule is hard especially when you are a young mother. To tell you a little about my surgery I arrived at 12 at the office and right there and the. I started signing papers and they have me my gown,compression socks, and my little funky socks. After being there nervous Dr. Salzhauer arrived and started marking me up and I told him that I wasn't able to afford the bbl so I asked him if he could give me a more defined butt with his liposuction techniques he smiled and said you got it" then the scary part is when the anesthesiologist walks in and you start thinking that you have to basically sign your life away to this guy which the anesthesiology part of the surgery was my scariest fear. I then told him that I was in his hands and he made me feel really comfortable all I remember is him telling me let's go and laying on a table and him asking me where I got my boobs done lol he kept asking me questions about where and what made me chose getting my implants through my belly button anyways all I remember is him giving me an IV and I looked at the time and I was knocked out that was at 1 50 something and when I woke up all I felt was someone tugging on my stomach telling me "this is going to hurt sweety it's just the compression garment we are putting on you are out of surgery and you are fine. I then started shivering and was really cold and had the nurse give me some warm blankets and knocked out. I remember her sitting by my bed and telling me drink this Gatorade and you will feel better and asking me if I needed more pain medicine I kept saying yes more lol. All of his staff have been very supportive and nice but I have to say his nurses after surgery and post op are the best. Anyways after a couple of hours she said you are ready to go. She wheeled me into the car and gave me a kiss on the cheek and remember her telling my driver make sure you call me if anything. The first couple of days were not bad the tummy tuck to me does not hurt other than coughing and when I laugh however the liposuction part of this has freaking sucked!!!! And my belly button looks like someone did damage to it I know it's going to look different but damn!!! He took nine pounds off me and I feel good but the liposuction has been Killing me I've been trying to massage the hard spots in my lower back and I have literally bulges in my hips of how swollen I am. I want to hear from you ladies what have you guys done for those hot hard swollen areas from liposuction they so not let me sleep at night since I've been trying to be good and weary girdle even to sleep at night it starts burning like if I have a fever down there it's the most weirdest feeling ever and painful :(. I also want to know how long did you ladies stay bloated for?? My stomach went down and of course I don't see no stretch marks or anything but I look like I'm pregnant!!! All the comments and feedback is great appreciated and thanks for letting me vent. I wish you ladies a speedy recovery to the ones that have had their surgery and good luck to all the ones that have upcoming surgeries. I do have to add I do think it was worth it! Just a lot of damn pain! lol , xo

Looks somewhat flatter today

I guess today I feel better but I'm still swollen ass hell. Scar is lower than how it seems in the picture. Happy healing to you ladies, xo

2 week post up picture, Salzahauer patient

Today makes 2 weeks since I had my surgery and I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I can't wait till I take this tape off though!! I also have my 2nd massage today. Thank you to all the ladies that have been so positive that have posted comments or that have sent me direct messages. Xo!! Drea

2 week post up pic Salzhauer patient

Forgot to add the pic lol

3 weeks!!!! I made it! Salzhauer patient

Today I make 3 weeks and one day I can honestly say I'm super happy with my results. I have my days that I'm emotionally drained but I know as the weeks pass the swelling and the results will look even better. Thank you ladies for all the positive feedback I have received :)

Salzhauer patient

I am so freaking happy with my results it's not even funny!!! I could've never imagined myself with my stomach and waist like this!!!

4 weeks post op visit! Salzhauer!!

I'm in love with my body I don't even know what to say!

I love this guy!!

I wish I would've done this sooner! I'm already thinking of doing my implant change with him next! I couldn't be more happier!

6 weeks post op before and after Salzhauer patient

Added a before and after pictures for a comparison! I have officially made it to 6 weeks I still feel like shitt sometimes that damn lipo wasn't a joke!!! But if I would have to do it all over again I would!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

This doctor has earned 5 starts on my end from the consultation to the day of my post op visit I wouldn't trade him.

How visible is the scar?
Thank you!! I had a tummy tuck cause I had two kids and my stomach used to hang. My scar is from hip to hip but you can't see it under my underwear or my bathing suit. Now the scar is thick and raised but I scar ugly and I seen some people that you can't even see the scar. If it's just a mini tummy tuck I would do it because the scar is very small. I'm 26 and I got the full one but if you are younger than me and no kids I would really think about it. Regardless the decision you chose I am sure you will look great! You already look good ass hell! Keep in touch and take care :)
Thanks. You think a mini is worth it? Or should i just wait a few years after i hve children and then do a ful? Are they able to do a full over a mini? Tha.ks for the help xo!
If you really are concerned of your belly then yes I would do it. At the end of the day you know what's the right decision for you. I think they are able to but I'm not sure I would ask Salama. Is your stomach anything like mine before my surgery ? If not really think about it!
I have a pic of My stomach up on My page. Its fat and loose skin on My lower abs but the first round i also said to not do aggressive lipo in the front too much because of that one burn patient i heard about but maybe ill try aggressive.lipo this round and see how it goes. Decisions..lol
You look great! Your results are My wish pic! Happy healing!
Aww I just saw!!! You made my night! Thank you :) take as many as you need! You look fabulous by the way!!! I hope you get the results you want with this 2nd round and your mini tummy tuck. Xo!!
Thank you. Still.debating.on the tt since i am young but love how flat your tummy is! Great results :) xo
Your results look amazing. I'm planning on get mine done in June 2015. Did he charge you $7,800 for BBL and Tummy Tuck? Ugh, mine came out to $10K
Hey! No it was 7800 just for a tummy tuck and lipo in the flanks and lower back. I never went through with the bbl cause it would've been in the same price range that you paid. Message me if you have any questions I live in Hialeah as well.
Cool .. thank you so much!! It's been so hard making a decision, but I'm going with Salzhauer.
You're welcome. You are making the right decision. I actually have to go back to him soon I want more lipo and I want some fat in my hips and just a little bit on my ass lol. Good luck!
Wow you look great !!!
Thank you!! :D
Happy Mother's day!! Your tt looks great. Congrats
Thank you so much! Happy Mother's Day to you as well! xo :)
Wow no bbl?
Lol nope. People think I did. I honestly didn't I don't have no problem saying I have a fake booty I actually still want a bbl done. It was all the lipo!
That's amazing!! Now i'm sure i dont need a bbl.
Love your results!!!!!!
You don't! I saw your pics! Thank you ;)
Wowzer! He did an amazing job! Loved how he gave you a waist! I now want a TT performed by him too!
You Look Amazing!!!! I love your results