Soo Happy with the New Me! - Bal Harbour, FL

After two children back to back I wanted my body...

After two children back to back I wanted my body back... I had done plenty of bootcamps, taken plenty of trips to the gym, and dieted. I was losing weight everywhere but my belly wasn't shrinking. I was soo blessed to meet Michael Salzhauer. He was so nice, welcoming, and realistic about expectations. After surgery, the staff was so awesome! I received daily phone calls for about two and a half weeks to make sure I was ok (Yeni wa awesome) If I had any concerns I could call 24/7. The experience was amazing I would never change it for the world. I feel so much better about myself and am so thankful for this experience.

I got a TT, lipo of flanks, upper and lower back, and a fat transfer to my now amazing bootie.

Pros: I LOVE how everything looks! Love the doctor and staff. Love the experience. *Arnica that the doctor recommended definitely helped a ton with stiff sore muscle and bruising.

Cons: You need time to heal, lots of help to walk, use bathroom, and shower. (About two weeks)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So welcoming, really cares about what you are trying to accomplish (takes time with you because he has pride in his work), really nice. Gave me exactly what I asked for. Did a great job.

I am scheduled to have a tt, and lipo with a fat transfer to my bootie in December, and I'm just wondering how the recovery was for you. I know typically, they tell you to sit up in a recliner to recover from the tummy tuck, but with the fat transfer, it seems like you would want to avoid prolonged sitting. I'm just curious, what position did they tell you would be best for your recovery period?
The recovery was really tough the first week and a half. The I became really stiff because I was bruised really because of everything I did. I had ups and downs but there was a lot of sleeping. Since my stomach was really tight it was hard to breath. Take little walks every day and build up. Sometimes I just wanted to cry and just feel better but it was so worth every bit of it. Good Luck!
Oh and I forgot...I was on my couch reclined position sitting on a boppy pillow :)

Nice results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any supplies that especially helped you during recovery?

Yes...Arnica really helped, meds prescribed, chicken noodle soup, and LOTS of water to flush everything out... rest and determination to get up and get around. I was leaning on chairs at one point and sliding them around the house so I can get from here to there lol.
Looking hot!!
Thanks :)
You look fabulous girl! Congrats
You look awesome!! I have a butt like that without fat transfer an kept thinking I wanted to get a butt reduction but after seeing your butt I think I will keep mine!! Lol! I agree with the 2 weeks, I still need help with CG for showering and my husband has been so supportive. He has taken over cooking, and helping with the kids and grocery shopping! He understood exactly how I felt about my belly fat and supported it after i had lost 80 lbs! He is getting a new wife! Dah!! Lol
Yes my husband didn't think my results would be so drastic! LOL he is still in shock and loves every bit of it. LOL I have definitely come a long way. After I got to 180lbs I stopped weighing myself after birth. Im sure it went way past that lol. One day I picked my self up and decided I had to put in some work. I went down to 150 for my surgery.. 30+lbs lost