TT & BBL - Bakersfield, CA

Hello all. I am a 35 year old mother of three. I...

Hello all. I am a 35 year old mother of three. I am 5'2" and about 120-123 pounds, depending on the day. I was 105 pounds before children and the multiple pregnancies destroyed my stomach and figure. I now have a small pooch and hanging skin on the lower abdomen and stretch marks from belly button down. Also have puckering around the belly button. When I look in the mirror, I feel like I'm living in a 60+ year old woman's body.

My baby is now 12 years old and I have wanted to get rid of this baggage for at least 11 years. Although I exercise regularly, I cannot get rid of the excess fat and skin. I finally decided that I am going to take charge and get my body back! It is time to get rid of grandma pudge!

I have consulted with one doctor (actually didn't get to speak with the doctor but spoke with the surgeon's nurse) so far. The nurse told me I was the perfect candidate for a TT . He also recommended that I get a Brazilian Butt Lift since I wanted so many areas of my body liposuctioned. I was told I needed to gain weight in order for the doctor to get the necessary amount of fat for transfer. I did not feel comfortable with the price ($13,500) for both TT and BBL and did not feel comfortable about not getting to meet the doctor.

I have scheduled another consultation with a different doctor, Dr. Darshan Shah, out of Bakersfield, CA. The ballpark figures I was given by the reception over the phone for both procedures were about half. Just wondering if anyone has used Dr. Shah in the past. And if so, for what procedures? And were you happy with the results?

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon