26 Years Old, 2 Kids, and Ready to Lose the Baby Belly - CA

I have been looking at Realself for a couple of...

I have been looking at Realself for a couple of weeks now, and I am a little obsessed. It has been so helpful to read reviews and get an idea of what to expect. In about 10 days, I will be having Liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and also my chin and jawline area. After my first child was born I quickly lost the weight and was in the best shape of my life, I looked and felt awesome. But after having my second child 3 years ago, I gained like crazy and it all went to my belly. I eat healthy (lean meats, veggies, whole grains, etc.) And I work out in the gym but never see results. I must also add both my children were born via C-section, which makes it even more difficult. I often get mistaken for being pregnant, which is embarrassing so I finally decided to go ahead and get lipo. I am anxious and hope all goes well. I will update with pics soon.
Glad you found us :)

Wanted to wish you well on your upcoming liposuction. Here is some information you may find helpful:

LIPOSUCTION VIDEOS
LIPOSUCTION SHOPPING LIST, GLOSSARY, ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS AND BEFORE/AFTER GALLERY, NOW AVAILABLE!
10 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE LIPOSUCTION
Good luck and be sure to keep us posted!

out of surgery, into recovery

I'm now out of sx. I feel so glad to be home resting. My procedure was scheduled for 1:30, however, we started a little later than planned. Everything went smoothly. To be honest, the last thing I remember was being in the bed waiting to be taken to the OR. the nurse said she would "give me something in my IV to help me relax". Within about 5 mins, I felt really good and my nervousness seemed to fade away. That's the last thing I remember. When I awoke, I was in my compression garment and the staff was helping me get dressed. They called my husband back, and within minutes he was there to pick me up. The pain was pretty bad, but after having experienced 2 c-sections, I was prepared. I was happy to be able to get myself up from the bed and walk right away! Lol. When I got home I rested in bed and took a Tylenol. I did not feel the pain was bad enough to require anything stronger, but it's only day one. I'm happy to say, so far so good :) I will update again soon with pics, once I am able to shower and remove my garment.

12 days P.O

well I havent updated in a while so I feel I should share how my recovery is going. Dr says everything looks great. I am still wearing the compression garment which can be very uncomfortable at times. In the past two weeks since my SX I have lost 8 lbs! I don't really know how the weight came off so quickly, but it is probably due to the fact that I have been eating fruit, protein shakes, and fish on a daily basis lol. I drink 4-5 bottles of water a day also, to help the swelling. I still have quite a bit of swelling in my flanks and the area around my belly button. But I already see a big difference. One thing I shared with my Dr is that I have never seen my waist so small, not even when I was in my best shape during high school, I have always looked kinda box, square shaped. Now I actually have a waist! lol. Although I am 12 days P.O. I am still taking it easy and trying not to do too much. I go for walks but have not been back in the gym or resumed weight training yet. I still have some numbness and bruising on my lower back. Somehow my pubic area swelled up and became very bruised, but Dr says that can happen and not to worry. I am posting pics of myself from today as well as my Before pics. Hopefully my next update will show even better results as swelling goes down.
you're looking great. i had all of the same areas as you did. be patient with your chin/neck..it took a month and i'm just now starting to be happy about it.
Thanks, Jamieswifey, The Dr. Told me the neck and jaw would take a little longer than the rest. I immediately saw a difference but it's still very numb and swollen. I'm trying to be patient tho lol. BTW I have followed your updates and you look great!

3 week update

this is my result after 3 weeks P.O. I am now almost one month out. My abdomen still has swelling and lumps, especially around my belly button and at the bottom part of my belly. I hope this goes away soon. I have a little bit of soreness when I bend down or exercise my abs but thats about it.

one month p.o

It's been over one month now since i had my procedure. I am still seeing results even after a month. I am very satisfied with my outcome. The only thing bothering me now is the round, donut looking lump around my belly button lol. I have a little bit of swelling in ny lower back but i honestly think it is only visible to me, my husband doesnt notice it. I am still continuing to eat healthy with a high fiber and protein diet, which seems to be helping continue the weight loss. I work out regularly but i am not yet doing ab workouts because i have heard it delays healing. If i do too much my body let me know because i start to feel a little bit tender but other than that everything looks and feels good.
You look great! Have you noticed any excess skin after surgery? I had two sections and anything to decide on whether I should do Lipo or mini tummy tuck. Hoping for Lipo but worried about excess skin.
I am seven months out and still see small changes. U r looking great, time flies and u will forget about the concerns u now have. Good luck
Thank you :) im sure it will work itself out eventually.