Wanting BBL - Bakersfield, CA

I'm 28 and have 2 kids ages 7 & 2. Since...

I'm 28 and have 2 kids ages 7 & 2. Since having my last child I hate the way I look in my clothes. I remember before my babies how I used to look and I just want that back. My man loves the way I look now being that we met when we were kids ourselves but he say's that the weight I am is "My grown women weight & he loves how thick I've become!" I just want this procedure done so that I get that confidence and boost my self esteem up just a notch because I miss the way I used to feel. I've been considering this procedure for a while now and after reading up on some of the reviews on this site my mind is pretty much made up now that this is something I'm going to follow through with. I would love to have the perfect figure for my body type with a small waist and a big butt pretty much an "HOURGLASS" figure. I'm very nervous about the procedure because everyone handles pain differently but like the saying goes "NO PAIN, NO GAIN!" but other than that I'm ready to start this journey and ready for the results it will bring. Been thinking about traveling to Tijuana for the procedure. Ladies let me know what you think or if you have a great ps in mind.

Okay Ladies.....Sooo I've been doing my research...

Okay Ladies.....Sooo I've been doing my research and honestly I don't want to travel to far away from home so I decided to find a doctor in my state CA. I live in the central valley so I found DR. Yoho he's in Pasadena but has a office that's only an hour away from my city so I said I"ll go to the consultation and see what he says. I was still a little iffy about even getting the process started b/c it's a lot to take into effect this is not a small procedure and honestly I have never been to the hospital for anything other than me giving birth to my two kids so I'm pretty nervous....... I know I'm putting way too much thought into this but I'm going to go and see what he says and then I'll decide from there.

P.S. STILL WANTING BBL BUT I'M SOOOOOO UNDECIDED

I have heard of several doctors in dominican republic with great results that are a bargain like 3,000
I am in Your city :)
Hi I haven't been on realself in over a year but I still am interested in getting the procedure done and I went to the consultation with Dr.Yoho and it went very well. I noticed that you are looking for someone to go with for the procedure and I wanted to know are you scared or nervous about going out of the country and have you given any thought about staying in the states or even cali to get it done
You should for sure consider Dr. Afifi. She does really good what. Im not saying this because she is my doctor, I am saying this because she is very qualified and her booties are chunky for a nice price.
Dr. Afifi is in Santa Ana, California and is supposed to be good. Is that far from where you are?
Welce to the boat bbl sis. Don't be scare think that is another baby. I also have kids. Have my date with Dr Salama and yes his busy but most of the time you can swap dates and get an earlier bbl. I'm waiting otherwise I'll cancel it. I been in California for 10 years but move it fl i know some Bakersfield bc mom is up there :) Have a good1
I mean welcome. Lol
It's a big decision I've seen campos work and very nice reputable, it took me almost 2 years to decide my doctor better to be sure and happy no rush just research.
Thank you girl, you already have a thick frame thighs and hips so your going to come out bomb! good luck on your journey were here for you! Have you already set up any consultations?
I sent my info to Dr. Campos but I'm gonna contact Dr. Afifi bc I don't really want to travel that far but I'm keeping my options open I'm gonna keep looking into it and doing my research.
That hello kitty dress is super cute girl! Where'd you find it?!
right i love it, she said forever21 but i cant find it :(
Yes I just looked, and didn't see it :(
Found a cute top though!
Lol they always have cute stuff there that's my store.....I got it a while ago in the section with the cami's and tank tops idk they might not carry it anymore
Sure don't lol I already checked on line....super cute though, I love fitted maxi's. #going to have that bootay sitting right! Lol
lol, well there is a forever21 in aventura mall so i will buy one b4 i leave :D
WELCOME ABOARD!!!
Welcome and research your doctors thoroughly,.... not just from here ...

Welcome, good luck with finding a doctor. Please do keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Welcome girlie!
welcome to the journey, love ur dress where did u get it?
Thankx, I got it from Forever 21.

Hey girl,

Welcome to the bbl sisterhood, and gl on your journey and with your dr search.
Hello and let me be the first to say welcome. I am also from california, but I live closer to Inglewood. I have been up and down on the doctor I wanted to go to. I was also considering going to Tijuana but I am now looking into Dr. Afifi to save on the cost of plane and hotel because she is located in Santa Ana. As you can see Salama is very popular on here but his waiting list is crazy. Hit me up anytime if you need a BBL sister. What date are you thinking of getting the surgery?