Implants

Okay so on the 20th of December, I am going for my...

Okay so on the 20th of December, I am going for my post op to see the nurse & get blood taken out. I am 21 years old, & am getting 450cc HP Silicone Crease Incision(: Both me & my soon to be husband are soo excited, I will post photos a day before my surgery so you can see my results, ask any questions[=

12 days left for my pre-op(:

On Dec, 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM, I am scheduled for a pre-op to have blood taken out of me, I think it's too see if I am healthy, i'm not sure but I do know that here in your pre-op they take your before picture and take all the money I have left to pay(: I'm scared I won't pass the blood test & my surgery will have to be postponed, I hope that doesn't happen because I'm very excited to get them done by end of this month(:

More info about me:

Surgery Plans: 450cc high profile, silicone implants, placed under the muscle, incision in the breast fold.
Pre-Op cup size: 32A
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102lbs
Currently living with my fiancé in an apartment, no kids yet.
I will post photos you can see how my boobs look like before surgery(:

Another thing...

I haven't told anyone about my breast augmentation. I am sure when my family finds out they will freak out, especially my mom. I know that I shouldn't listen to what anyone says because this is what I want(: I know if my family ever found out, they would try anything to talk me out of it. The good thing is that I have this amazing boyfriend who is willing to support me & pay for the surgery(: I'm just gunna have to deal with the healing process...I hope it does not hurt as much like they say, what doesn't kill makes you stronger, hopefully this makes me a stronger & better looking person(:

Weight

I wonder how much 450cc silicone implants weigh??

Vitamins

Started taking vitamin c and stopped drinking coffee, I feel soo tires since I stopped coffee, i'm guessing its the withdraw, but I know it's gunna be worth it at the end(:

Love this video(:

I hope mine turn out as nice as hers.....:D

Youtube Video

I can't seem to download it here, but imam try again....

....

The video would not download so here is the link where you can find it, copy & paste to your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxozHblfqg

Pre-op

So yesterday, I went to my pre-op. They gave a box full of prescription pills to take before my surgery & after, I also had 4 tubes of blood taken out of me, to check if i'm healthy for my surgery. The nurse also took my before pictures in every angle. I also bought some vitamins for my health & bought stuff to clean everything & be ready. I will post some before pictures, as soon as I get some free time, Love you guys & hope you the best In your BA. I'm so excited more than ever, I'm just counting the days left to my BA(:

Mentor

I actually found out i'm getting Mentor Silicone Implants....(:

Pic

I hope to achieve this look with my 450cc hp mentor silicone implants. I really want to be in the D range (:

Tomorrow Is My Surgery Day :D

so I got a call from my coordinator & she told me that I passed my blood tests, yay!.....She also let me know that my surgery is tomorrow at 12:30....I think its going to last approximately 3 hours, im not sure, since this is my first time going through surgery, I am very excited, but im also very nervous and scared but I know it will be worth it in the long run (: I took my before pictures but im not going to upload them till after my surgery & I will also try to take an after picture as well.

I still cannot believe I have gone this far, I still remember the day, I wished I had this surgery done, & now it's coming true, I became very ambitious about getting it done & making my dream come true, it is still hard to believe that by tomorrow I will be having boobies!!!!! Thank-you so much for everyone who took the time to read this on my journey to finally becoming a real women (: Hugs to everyone, xoxoxo

Pic

so I had my surgery on the 27th of December & everything went great, I felt no pain whatsoever, absolute nothing, I been taking my medication & have not anything that hurts, nothing, here are some pics of me(: enjoy!

.....

I noticed 1 if higher than the other but it should come down, hopefully they grow bigger, I really want a cleavage (:

Before Pictures

This is my before pictures taken on 12/26/13.

Bloated

I actually weighed myself this morning & I weigh 109lbs, I used to weigh 102lbs. I guess my implants weigh 7lbs together(: I feel really bloated though, I hope this goes away soon because I feel like if im pregnant....Any advice on constipation?? Thanks (:

Showers

I took my 1st shower yesterday since I had to wait 36 hours to take the 1st shower....can I take a shower every day now is that okay??? I'm not sure, I forgot to ask that question to my nurse...does anyone know? It would mean a lot to me, Thanks! (:

Boobs

I notice that my boobs are getting so much softer(:, The left one is so pretty & round, I love the left one but the right one has not dropped yet so its still high, I will try to post pictures tomorrow so you can see what I mean (:

I measured myself today & I am currently a DDD size, and its bearly been 6 days!!! I'm sooo happy =) I cannot wait for them to drop more & fluff, They feel softer day by day & grow a little more (: No more victoria's secret miraculous bras!!! No more padded bras, yay what a relief, since that was my biggest concern. I don't feel no pain at all, I feel normal now but with big boobs, I'm soooo happy!!!

Web CAM Post-Op PICS!!!!!!!! (:

12 Days Post OPpic(:

......

This bathing suit top no longer fits, so I had to get rid of it, I'm very happy so far with the results! Take care my loves, xoxoxo[=

-----

I could finally wear bathing suits without padding, love the way it looks(:

Pic

Here is how my augmentation is looking so far????????????????

it feels like i had these forever

wow,i hardly remember how these used to look but im pretty sure very small, now I have 32ddd and im in love(; so is my fiance, im soo happy i got them done sooner than waiting trust me its better to get them done now then waiting because its the best thing that will ever happen to you & will boost your self confidence off the charts! lol but I'm in love with my results, i'm sure you will too so don't think twice just go for it,we only have one life to live so make the best of it, smile, laugh just be happy & appreciate everything! (:
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Love everything about him, he's an amazing surgeon, I highly recommend him to anyone(: