Implants

Okay so on the 20th of December, I am going for my...

Okay so on the 20th of December, I am going for my post op to see the nurse & get blood taken out. I am 21 years old, & am getting 450cc HP Silicone Crease Incision(: Both me & my soon to be husband are soo excited, I will post photos a day before my surgery so you can see my results, ask any questions[=
Hey again! Excited for you. Four days after me. We will be recovering together. My boyfriend is stoked as well

12 days left for my pre-op(:

On Dec, 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM, I am scheduled for a pre-op to have blood taken out of me, I think it's too see if I am healthy, i'm not sure but I do know that here in your pre-op they take your before picture and take all the money I have left to pay(: I'm scared I won't pass the blood test & my surgery will have to be postponed, I hope that doesn't happen because I'm very excited to get them done by end of this month(:

More info about me:

Surgery Plans: 450cc high profile, silicone implants, placed under the muscle, incision in the breast fold.
Pre-Op cup size: 32A
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102lbs
Currently living with my fiancé in an apartment, no kids yet.
I will post photos you can see how my boobs look like before surgery(:

Another thing...

I haven't told anyone about my breast augmentation. I am sure when my family finds out they will freak out, especially my mom. I know that I shouldn't listen to what anyone says because this is what I want(: I know if my family ever found out, they would try anything to talk me out of it. The good thing is that I have this amazing boyfriend who is willing to support me & pay for the surgery(: I'm just gunna have to deal with the healing process...I hope it does not hurt as much like they say, what doesn't kill makes you stronger, hopefully this makes me a stronger & better looking person(:

Weight

I wonder how much 450cc silicone implants weigh??
Not even 2 pounds. Implant weigh less than natural breasts!
Thanks Michelle(:

Vitamins

Started taking vitamin c and stopped drinking coffee, I feel soo tires since I stopped coffee, i'm guessing its the withdraw, but I know it's gunna be worth it at the end(:

Love this video(:

I hope mine turn out as nice as hers.....:D

Youtube Video

I can't seem to download it here, but imam try again....

....

The video would not download so here is the link where you can find it, copy & paste to your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpxozHblfqg

Pre-op

So yesterday, I went to my pre-op. They gave a box full of prescription pills to take before my surgery & after, I also had 4 tubes of blood taken out of me, to check if i'm healthy for my surgery. The nurse also took my before pictures in every angle. I also bought some vitamins for my health & bought stuff to clean everything & be ready. I will post some before pictures, as soon as I get some free time, Love you guys & hope you the best In your BA. I'm so excited more than ever, I'm just counting the days left to my BA(:

Mentor

I actually found out i'm getting Mentor Silicone Implants....(:

Pic

I hope to achieve this look with my 450cc hp mentor silicone implants. I really want to be in the D range (:

Tomorrow Is My Surgery Day :D

so I got a call from my coordinator & she told me that I passed my blood tests, yay!.....She also let me know that my surgery is tomorrow at 12:30....I think its going to last approximately 3 hours, im not sure, since this is my first time going through surgery, I am very excited, but im also very nervous and scared but I know it will be worth it in the long run (: I took my before pictures but im not going to upload them till after my surgery & I will also try to take an after picture as well.

I still cannot believe I have gone this far, I still remember the day, I wished I had this surgery done, & now it's coming true, I became very ambitious about getting it done & making my dream come true, it is still hard to believe that by tomorrow I will be having boobies!!!!! Thank-you so much for everyone who took the time to read this on my journey to finally becoming a real women (: Hugs to everyone, xoxoxo
So excited for you. I had mine today it was over before I knew it. I havent seen them going to post op on Monday will look then. My PS just called me and told me to leave everything (sports bra and strap) in place until then. Happy Boobie Day!
Thank-you! Hope you like your results :D Happy Holiday! will love to see your results, xoxo

Pic

so I had my surgery on the 27th of December & everything went great, I felt no pain whatsoever, absolute nothing, I been taking my medication & have not anything that hurts, nothing, here are some pics of me(: enjoy!

.....

I noticed 1 if higher than the other but it should come down, hopefully they grow bigger, I really want a cleavage (:
They will grow within the next couple days and your cleavage will get closer. It just takes time. I'm patiently waiting too.... Lol. They look great so far though!
Hopefully my cleavage does grow closer together :D I cannot wait, I'm very impatient lol...How r u healing so far?? (:

Before Pictures

This is my before pictures taken on 12/26/13.

Bloated

I actually weighed myself this morning & I weigh 109lbs, I used to weigh 102lbs. I guess my implants weigh 7lbs together(: I feel really bloated though, I hope this goes away soon because I feel like if im pregnant....Any advice on constipation?? Thanks (:
Interesting we both had surgery on the same day dec 27th. Yeah I'm bloated too I bought a stool softener at the store and it should help with bloating and digestion. Also just been relaxing hopefully it helps. Drink lots of water
Thanks that's what im going to do(: I'm sooo happy, I wish they were normal looking already but I know it takes time, what does ur hubby say??
Get some colace or any other kind of laxative.

Showers

I took my 1st shower yesterday since I had to wait 36 hours to take the 1st shower....can I take a shower every day now is that okay??? I'm not sure, I forgot to ask that question to my nurse...does anyone know? It would mean a lot to me, Thanks! (:
Yes I do think it's okay to take showers from now on. They just want you to wait then it's okay to do it after. Hope you continue to have a positive recovery. N hope that you end up liking your boobs after a few months. Best wishes.
Thank-you & Happy New Years to you! (:
You look great. Happy healing! xx

Boobs

I notice that my boobs are getting so much softer(:, The left one is so pretty & round, I love the left one but the right one has not dropped yet so its still high, I will try to post pictures tomorrow so you can see what I mean (:

I measured myself today & I am currently a DDD size, and its bearly been 6 days!!! I'm sooo happy =) I cannot wait for them to drop more & fluff, They feel softer day by day & grow a little more (: No more victoria's secret miraculous bras!!! No more padded bras, yay what a relief, since that was my biggest concern. I don't feel no pain at all, I feel normal now but with big boobs, I'm soooo happy!!!
You look great so far! I'm same height and weight and went with 375cc mentor high profile silicone and am 5 months post-op and wearing a 32DD. I would re-weigh yourself after you aren't bloated. Your implants shouldn't weigh 7 lbs.. At least I don't think so! Lol take it easy though for the first 4 weeks. Even though you might feel good doesn't mean it's okay to do some things! Happy healing! :)
Thanks(: Yeah I know I know I weigh 104lbs now, I stop taking the pain medication which was making me bloated so im not constipated no more, I went to victoria's secret on Friday and they measured me as a 32DDD which is great! I love my boobs, I feel like I should had this done along time ago(: Thanks for advice! Xoxoxo
wow DDD!? so lucky :P omg ya i cant wait to not have to wear push ups if i dont want to! although i HAVE been eying this gorgeous "very sexy push up" by victorias secret but maybe i'll wait and only buy it if i have a nice outfit to wear with it otherwise im not gonna wear a push up bra on the new girls lol :P

Web CAM Post-Op PICS!!!!!!!! (:

You look great!!
Thank-you!(:
happy to have found ur review i am 5"1 n have a hard time finding my stats ur boobs look great did u request high profile vs moderate? do u wish u wudve gone bigger? do u feel top heavy? im so scaref to go too big like 500 mod profile silicone unders....

12 Days Post OPpic(:

Amazing hun!!! Whats your bwd?
Hi there(; i'm not sure what it is my doctor took the measurements but I totally forgot, all I know is that I started real small 32a, im a very petite small frame so the biggest I could go was 450cc silcone, now currently a 32ddd in victoria's secret(: I love my results & cant wait to go bra shopping a month from now since none of my bras fit anymore, they are too small, can't wait[=
You look great!

......

This bathing suit top no longer fits, so I had to get rid of it, I'm very happy so far with the results! Take care my loves, xoxoxo[=
Great results and hope your recovery continues to go well.
lovee your results ^_^ you should put before pics so we can see the difference :)!
They look amazing.... help me! Im 4"11 101lb I feel like I want a added smaller.then u.. we agreed on 375-425 what do u think?

-----

I could finally wear bathing suits without padding, love the way it looks(:
Love your results I keep looking for people with our similar profile and everyone says 400 is too big. I love how your surgery went and you have amazing results!
You look amazing!! & we are very similar in body frame. I've been trying to decide on Hp, Mod Plus, as well as 350cc or Bigger. Your 450s look amazing! I don't wanna be top heavy since I'm soo small, but I definitely want big boobs! Aaaah. You look amazing!!!!
Thank-you, I wish the best as well, xoxo(:

Pic

Here is how my augmentation is looking so far????????????????
Winderful
Thank you so much everyone would tell me the same thing but you just got to go with what you think would look good on you(;
Thank you sooo much!!!!

it feels like i had these forever

wow,i hardly remember how these used to look but im pretty sure very small, now I have 32ddd and im in love(; so is my fiance, im soo happy i got them done sooner than waiting trust me its better to get them done now then waiting because its the best thing that will ever happen to you & will boost your self confidence off the charts! lol but I'm in love with my results, i'm sure you will too so don't think twice just go for it,we only have one life to live so make the best of it, smile, laugh just be happy & appreciate everything! (:
I can't see any pics :(
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Love everything about him, he's an amazing surgeon, I highly recommend him to anyone(: