Abdominoplasty and Liposuction in Bahrain

Overall, I am very pleased with my results. The...

Overall, I am very pleased with my results. The Surgeon, Anesteologist, and nurses were great.

I did not anticipate; however, how intense the pain was going to be on the second and third day, but after those days were over, the worse was over. Everyday, the pain gets less and less.

I am at day 10 today, and am moving around very well. I still cannot exercise. The thought of that makes me ache! My stomach felt swollen at the begining, but everyday, the swelling goes down. Wearing the garment helps. It also helps the healing process.

Abdominoplasty

I still cannot exercise my abs. I am not sure if the muscles were sewn properly...no way to tell. After more than 3 years, I still have not regained sensation around the area.
Dr Dean Gomes

I feel that the doctor was attentive and actually, truely cared about any concern that I had. The scar seems to be healing very well, without swelling around the incision.

I live in Dhrahan SAUDI ARABIA and interested in liposuction and tummy tuck after 4 kids and 43 years old
I am seriously thinking of body lift... I am 26 yrs old and never seen my body as normal or felt ever good about myself... i am struggeling with weight issues since i was 7 yrs old and right now more than ever as i am a young women who wants 2 feel free and desired and have confifence with what she has!!! so i thought to google tummy tucks in bahrain and thats how i came across your post.. the cost seems reasonable although in real money can't buy... thanks for posting your experience and hope u're still keeping it up!! ;) cheers shush
Dear Shush, I must tell you that I have had a second surgery with the same doctor and it was a disaster. Please make sure you get photos of his body lifts first. I would never do plastic surgery again after what i went through. I am permenantely scared now from my second surgery.
Sounds good. You are yet another person who has recommended Bahrain Spec. Yes, would love to meet up when u are back. my email address is jconcessio@gmail.com A Saturday would be ideal.
Where did you go? i intend getting one done too...
I went to the Bahrain Specialist Hospital. I want to book myself in again, for arm lift surgery and breast lift. Dr Gomes did a very good job on my tummy tuck. It's been 6 weeks now, and am very happy about the results. If you are interested, we can get together and disscuss this over coffee. I am still in Canada right now, but will get back to Bahrain at the end of January.
After 3 weeks, I feel great! I have healed nicely.
Happy to hear that everything went well...I wish you continued success!!