Bad Sculptra Experience

Had Sculptra to fill in fat loss in cheeks and...

Had Sculptra to fill in fat loss in cheeks and temples due to age and exercise. I have never had an allergic reaction to anything except poison ivy as a child but 5 months after the last Sculptra session(I had 3 and always followed the 5/5/5/rules) I now have nodules & large hard lumps under my skin and swelling of the face. I also used a board cert, plastic surgeon with much experience injecting Sculptra and other fillers. One never knows what reaction you will have with sculptra. I was put on a Methylpred pak which resolved it as long as I was taking it, I mean totally reversed the problem, no swelling or nodules or hard lumps but as soon as I finished the 6 day rx the problem came right back. Face very swollen/hard lumps and nodules. I am now on 100 mg Doxycycline 2X day to see if that helps. If not it will be cortisone injections into the area to hopefully dissolve it. No, this is definately not worth it. Should have used a reversible injection but was told that Sculptra was very safe now due to proper way of injection technique and dilution. I researched it a long time and can't believe I am one of the few with this problem. I am very healthy and a normal weight so I look ridiculous with this swollen face. I am devastated by this whole experience and will be lucky to ever have this resolved with a good outcome.

My doctor is concerned and is helping me with this problem