B-Liftx Great For Ethnic Skin!!

I have become a true believer of the B-Liftx...

I have become a true believer of the B-Liftx chemical peel system! As a light-skinned African-American woman, I didn't think that chemical peels would be right for me, but I was totally wrong. I suffered from cystic adult acne and had some dark spots and scarring from previous flare-ups. However, after only two treatments with the B-Liftx peels, my skin looks brand new! I felt absolutely no pain during or after the procedure, and my skin had a beautiful glow immediately afterward. I also only had very mild peeling after the next few days, but it's nothing that a gentle scrub didn't fix right away. The texture of my skin is smooth as silk, my skin tone has evened out, and I have no more break outs. I get the peels done regularly about every six weeks and use Cetaphil and Retin-A daily. Now my skin looks better at age 30 than it did at 20! If you're a woman of color and didn't think this kind of stuff was for you, try it... you'll LOVE it!!

Ok I know this is an old post but where can I go for this procedure in Tampa for darker skin? please help
I have been getting this peel done for a few months now. As a matter of fact I just came from my monthly appointment. Today I was curious enough to look back at the little bottle and see what my derm was putting on my face. I am a brown skinned AA woman with dark pigmentation marks from acne. I just had my 4th peel. Honestly, this stuff gives my face a "glow", but it doesn't cause my skin to peel or flake at all. My scars don't seem to be fading much at all either that I can see. But my derm says she can tell. My skin has always been resistant so I guess it will take longer for me to see the results. Will keep doing them though.
Hey Laidback, DO you live in Fl if so who do you go to for B-Liftx peels? = thanks
I had the procedure done at the derm's office today for the first time. She told me it would take about 4 procedures @ once a month to get really good results. My sis's wedding is in Sept and I was just wanting to look nicer for the special event. I paid $125 for one procedure. Looking forward to seeing the results.
Can you comment on your results with the first procedure? Did you have any peeling and/or pain? My derm has suggested 2 procedures in 4-6 weeks intervals. Any information you can share is appreciated.
My dermatologist recently suggested this procedure, for my skin tone has become quite uneven over the years. I am trying to find out more info on prices. She is charging $150 each. Is this too much for a B-Liftx procedure?
Sher_bear21 would love to know who did your peel. I also live in Tampa
Where can I get this chemical peel?
Thank you for your review... I am a business owner and always try to look my best. At 27 I am not liking the direction of my once beautiful skin is going in. I will look into this peel..Thank You
Shear, Would greatly appreciate if you could tell me where you go for your skin peels. Thanks, Miriam Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).