Im Getting Perlane to Fill the Hollows of my Face - Aventura, FL

I had jaw surgery may 4, 2012. As the swelling was...

I had jaw surgery may 4, 2012. As the swelling was going dwn i was loving my face. My lips were pouty, my face was full, i looked like Eva mendes. Now I look sick. I lost a significant amount of weigh. Im gaining weight in my body but not my face. My jaw is thin and long, my chin is chunky, my eyes appear smaller because under my eyes have sunk in. I have no cheeks but yet my cheek bones are fully pronounced. Should I do perlane? For some reason I'm unable to post photos. I can tell you my face looks much like Picasso painting with thicker chin.

Will perlane or any fillers get my face back like...

Will perlane or any fillers get my face back like this?
dr.tower

Recommended by my pharmacist initially for acne scars.

Interested, why did you have jaw surgery?

Have you gone for a consultation at a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologists office? I'm guessing you have, but if not it would probably be worth your time to see what they say as far as if those results can be achieve and at what cost. Fillers can get really expensive really fast, so checking on what the maintenance costs would be might be a good idea also.

i went in yesterday for a consultation, ive gained like 2lbs so the doctor told me to wait a while before considering becauese im still going through changes. it so frustrating though. i want to get these injetions until im at my normal weight. its not like its perminent

Ohhhh, I misunderstood. I thought this was going to be a permanent thing for you. Here I'm trying to slim down for summer...maybe you can eat my share of treats and goodies for the next month or so while I'm feeling oh so deprived - then we'll both be where we want to be. ;)

Lol. I'll take it. But sadly, it doesn't stay in my system. I've been trying to gain my weight back for about a yr and a 1/2 and I've only gained 2 lbs. Try having jaw surgery. It's the expensive way to slim down. Lol. I'm actually revising this post because I just saw your picture and I totally yhink you're absolutely nutz. You're ideal weight. I'm trying to get to my full voluptuous body. And you seem to be perfect. Absolutely, no weigh loss for you women....you're perfect.

Awe, you are so sweet...but I got a bit lazy with my exercise & a little too indulgent with my diet over the winter, so all the pants are just a touch too tight and I don't even want to try to put my summer clothes on, haha! Don't worry, nothing crazy, just back to where I used to be. :) Maybe I should try the Jaw Surgery Diet - what is it, liquids only for a couple weeks then just soft stuff, right? Nah, that probably wouldn't work because I would justify ice cream and soft baked cookies as the soft foods. ;) Dang my sweet tooth!!

Keep us posted with whether or not you try any injectables. I'd be really, really curious about how much volume the could restore.

Uh...lol. well, I was unable to eat anything but liquids for about 2 and a half, 3 months. Lol. After it was soft foods like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. My healing process sucked. I will keep you guys posted. I'm hoping I'm back to the way I was. Round full beautiful young face!!!

Liquids for 2-3 months?!! DANG, that would suck!! You will be back, and you are still gorgeous now so just enjoy having a somewhat different pretty look for a little bit.  :)