Very Pleased with Results from TT and BBL - Aventura, FL

Surgery date was November 21, 2011. Initially...

Surgery date was November 21, 2011. Initially wanted only lipo and bbl but surgeon recommended a tummy tuck. Thought about it and finally made my deposit October 31st because that was the last day for the special for bbl.

Pretty much pleased with how I look in clothes, was always proportionate but thick and in physically fit. I wasn't blessed with my moms genes of an apple bottom but had hips, thighs, and some size to my butt to camouflage the flat upper part. 5'7" average weight 165-172lbs size 10/12. But had a knee injury a few years ago resulting in steroid injections and weight gain. Highest weight recently 242lbs size 16, weight on surgery date 202lbs size 14. It takes about 15-20lbs for me to go up or down a size. I just wanted to get rid of the awkward looking midsection, bra rolls, and add fullness to butt. I tried accomplishing this on my own for many years and would be content but not completely satisfied. So I decided to have cosmetic surgery. Once I made the decision everything else just kind of happen very quickly with my surgery date being 3 weeks later. I was apprehensive, developed anxiety, then became excited once I thought of finally achieving the results I've wanted for so long.

I didn't want to have too high of an expectation so that I'm not disappointed. So I kept an open mind. I informed the doctor that I wanted a nice curvy silhouette, as close to 1000cc per cheek after absorption as possible (which they have no control over). So he told me he usually injects more to compensate for the average 30% fat absorption. That sound great to me.

Today is 2 weeks post op. Have lots of swelling in my midsection. But 1 week post op after I was placed in a compression garment, I was pleased with the results then which including still a lot of swelling. So I know the end result will surpass my expectation. Visually, my waist is very small which accentuates my 38Ds and thick thighs with the doctor added liposuction of the inner thigh. Love it! As far as my bbl goes. Once the swelling in my lower back subsides, my rear view and side view is going to be awesome because I can see the outline of the area that's swollen. Can't wait.

Staff is awesome, very friendly. Surgeon is as described, mild manner, quiet but I managed to get him to laugh. Very serious and focus like an artist when it came down to discussing and prepping for the procedure. Seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced for his young age. I'm a very critical person when it comes to me paying for a service. Doesn't seem to be about the money to him but ensuring the patient is satisfied with the results they envision. I plan to return next year around this time for a breast lift. I will highly recommend him for your cosmetic needs.Updated on 17 Dec 2011:Hello
I've been a little busy trying to finish this semester, slowly getting back to work though I decided to stay home 2 days this week. After visiting my doctor, and recommended to a local cosmetic surgeon it was determined I'm having alot of fluid retention in my abdomen area. So I'm returning to Florida tomorrow to have my surgeon reinsert a drain otherwise it can develop into an infection. These things happen. I prefer to return to Florida instead of having another surgeon touch me. I know once I have this done I will feel much better, because it's alot of pressure on my stomach creating alot of discomfort. Otherwise, I feel good, just regular swelling and soreness. I said I would take photos 4 weeks post-ops. I'm 2 days short of 4 weeks but felt good enough this morning to take some after shots for you all.Updated on 17 Dec 2011:Returned some clothes that I purchased the Saturday before my surgery. They were a size 2X to camouflage the stomach and lack of curves. I ended up exchanging it for a size 12 top and L bottom. That was on December 10, 2011, with the compression garment and binder on. I wear the binder over my compression garment when I'm going to be walking as in shopping. It gives me additional support in my back and stomach. Though it felt like 30lbs was in my stomach, I saw an hour glass figure in the mirror and back in my size 12s at 3 week post op with swelling.Updated on 20 Dec 2011:Back home from my second opinion about the fluid situation. Dr. Extracted some fluids from several locations in my abdomen to conclude it wasn't enough to require a drain.... I was very happy about that and felt better.. It's just a lot of swelling. I'll simply continue with my massage therapy.. Got my silicon strip for my TT area though the healed area doesnt appear to have a scar. There are still two areas each above the hip that aren't quite as healed. So I'll wear this strip for the 4 weeks or until it comes off naturally because I don't like the changing out thing every 7 days. Thank you all for your kind words and compliments.Updated on 21 Dec 2011:Had a rough day today in the recovery dept. Left work at noon came home and got in bed. Found a new therapist and she asked could I come in today. I rest for a while and went for my massage at 4. She used this suction machine to help open my lymphatic drains. I really like that method. I felt so much better. So I purchased a 3 week package.
Hey girlie!!! Happy New Year!!! I was just checking to see how you are doing? How many days post op are you? I'm really considering dr.salama after your results because i know it will be worth the travel! Keep us updated!
Good Morning my Realself family. Have anyone ever use the makemeheal products. Their products claim to make you heal faster. Does anyone have any experience with them?
I'm actually started using the silicon strip for the canular injection points on my back and on about 3 inches on each hip from the tummy tuck. All the other areas from the tummy tuck looks like a regular indention similar to where you bend your elbows or at the wrist. I've heard other good reviews of this silicon strip so I'm using it as well. Just started this week.

Though I wasn't planning on taking more photos...

Though I wasn't planning on taking more photos until I was 8 weeks post op because constant monitoring of visual appearance is nerve wrecking. Some of you have been wondering how I'm progressing. So I weighed myself this morning. Seems I've lost 10lbs since the last time the doctor weighed me two weeks ago. Also I've completed 5 weeks post op and have posted photos as well.
Your results are amazing. I'm so glad I picked Dr. Salama.
@Booty32, Lord you girls are so brave. I am here shaking in my booths. I am so scared of that pain, boi that pain. Hats off!!!
Your results are amazing. I know all results won't look the same but yours gives me something to look forward to.
Question: after the surgery, do you go back to your usual diet or did you change it?

Hi I've had several inquiries about my diet,...

Hi
I've had several inquiries about my diet, whether or not I changed it. AGAIN the before photos were a result of steroid treatment for a knee injury which I chose not to have surgery to correct. For the most part I remain fit and voluptuous. Though I didn't want my face on my profile because of my horrible before photos, which I literally stopped havinga social life because I was not use to being that way. I dug up some before steroid weightgain 2008 photos so you can see the body frame was the same then, I just have more junk in the trunk now and boobs (but that was the positive from steroids lol)

I am sooooo Happy for you. Seeing your results as wells as another who went to Dr.S convinced me that he was the Dr. for me. I am scheduled for 6/2012......Thanks again for posting or I wouldn't be scheduled.....You Look Fantastic.HapPy Bikini Hunting :)

Thank you very much. Good luck with your surgery as well. I can't wait that long once I make up my mind to do something major. LoL. I wish I was patient enough to wait so i could have lost all my weight first so it's not a concern of losing butt fat. Oh well..... I'll deal with it when or if that becomes an issue in the future.
I'm not sure. I asked Nomie for that information just in case someone here was curious. But I never got it. Trust me, he removed a lot. On average most surgeons try to remove 2000-5000cc in order to have enough good fat to inject ( according to my research). Depends on the patient available donor areas etc. All the rolls are gone from my back, the huge stomach overage is gone and my stomach is completely flat, no love handles on the side either, plus he lipo some of my inner thigh just because he felt it could use it. At no extra charge, I simply said sure sounds good to me. He injected about 1200cc in each butt cheek because I asked for 1000cc and to attempt to compensate for some absorption. I actually weighed the same 2 weeks after surgery as I did pre op. BUT a week later I'd dropped 10 lbs which coincide with some swelling subsiding. When they say it'll take at least 3 months or so to truly see your results, they are right. Im 7 wks post op tomorrow will begin my 8 th week. Swelling in my mid to lower back is almost gone giving a more natural arch look which compliments the butt. My birthday is in April. I know I'll be ready to celebrate on somebody's beach :)

I understand convenience and you simply get caught...

I understand convenience and you simply get caught up in the chat conversation. If you have a question or comment for me I will gladly respond. If you're creating extended threads of comments for other users about your personal business, then please try to take it to your own profile. Comments posted are forward to my personal email as a convenience for me to respond to others with concerns about my experience. So it becomes annoying to have lots of personal conversations in my inbox. Thank you to the users who realized their extended personal threads and advised to email each other because they were on someone else's profile.
Did the doc require/suggest you to lose weight before your surgery?
Hello, i hope your recovery is coming along fine. Im anxious to see more updated photos soon. Your results look absolutely amazing Bronzedasian.
Wow. One of the best transformations i've seen. Go girl!

I've decided to delete my account on here due to...

I've decided to delete my account on here due to activities on my profile that I've kindly asked not to happen. So good luck in your search for your ideal body.....

Ciao
Samala is such a good doctor and very good friend
No prob
Wow that's nice .. I have to check with her if she used it or not and if she likes it .. Thanks I really appreciate that ...;)
Miami Plastic Surgeon