I have decided to start my blog regarding my...

I have decided to start my blog regarding my tummytuck and mini bbl with Dr. Salama. The time is coming real soon and I'm excited! I had a breast reduction and lipo and bbl in 2012. I thought that the lipo would get rid of the excess fat, but that was not the case. So, here I go again and I pray that every thing turns out well. I will keep in contact as I get closer to the date! That's all for now!

Hello ladies! I'm not too far away, but I was...

Hello ladies! I'm not too far away, but I was wondering what do you all feel that have had the tt already is the most important items to bring. I still need to buy pretty much everything. I just dont want to over due buying things that are not necessary. thanks in advance!!

One month to go!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that I updated in April and here it is June already!!! Well, I'm pretty much ready to get this over with at this point and start the healing process!!! Good luck to all and happy healing!

One Week left!!!!

Okay, so I have a list of things that I will take. I dont want to overdue this because I know it is very possible and easy to do.

1.ROBE
2.COMPRESSION SOCKS
3.SQUEEM GARNMENT
4.TSHIRTS
5.SLIPPERS (COMFY)
6.GAUZE PADS
7.SURGICAL TAPE
8.EAR PLUGS (FOR PLANE AND BELLY BUTTON SO IT WILL NOT CLOSE UP)
9.SHORTS AND COMFORTABLE STRECTHY BOTTOMS
10.MAXI DRESSES
11.ENSURE TO DRINK AND BOTTLE WATER
12. GOING TO BUY LOTS OF PILLOWS (ABOUT 6)
13.ALL MEDS
14.MAXI PADS
15.TOOTHPASTE, BRUSH,SOAP ETC.
16.SANDALS
17.LAPTOP
18.BACTRICIN
19.HIBISCUS SURGICAL SOAP

I think that is all that I can think of for now.....there are other little things like food of course but I think those are the main things that I will need and actually use. I have one week, so I know it will fly by! Praying for a healthly, speedy recovery. Also, for all those to come and those healing now, good luck!

standing over

here is what the belly looks like bent over!!! smh

Stil not too nervous

I have four days until surgery! I'm not too nervous because I'm not dwelling on it! I really get a lttle nervous when I go and get marked up! At that time it's too late to panic and the next thing I know it's over!!! I'm excited and just praying for myself and everyone a speedy and safe recovery!!! (with very little pain) lol

Made it to the other side!

Hello- I made it and will update later! I'm in a lot of pain and was not so lucky like some people! ;( I wil post when I get a chance! Happy haeling all!

Hanging in there!

I just wanted to update that I had a bowel movement which was not bad. I took myself a shower and cleaned my incisions well. I also, made some oatmeal to eat and bleed my drains which keep getting clogged. For the most part Im feeling okay and I LOVE MY RESULTS! Dr. Salama is truley great at what he does! He made sure to scupt and give me curves that all women desire! I get really stiff when I lay down and get up, it is day four and I was wondering if others experience this! Happy healing ladies. I have a pick from day one and will post more soon.

Swelling!

Vets, please let me know if you experienced extreme swelling! My belly fills like it is going to explode!!! ;( I understand that Im five days post op, so I have to be patient. I just want to know what can I do??? I feel like swelling is going to bust me open,.,,,Im sad I want to cry. Please any advice!

So far so good!

I just wanted to post a few updated pics of how Salama sculpted my body. I'm so happy because it's only going to get better once the swelling goes down!! yeeee!!!! I'm seven days post op! I feel good and just ready to get these drains out!! I also been standing kinda straight since day one so that has not really been a issue for me. The swelling I have to just deal with and watch what I eat. Overall, so far Im very pleased with my results and it can only get better from this point. Im just trying to hang in there. I posted a few more pics.

Compression Garnments

Ladies please let me know a good garnment to wear after.....Im guessing three weeks?!?! When I switch from this garment I want to find something with compression and nice fitting, some garnments are so uncomfortable. Thanks in advance!

Drain removal

Hey ladies! I will have my drains removed at 12 days po.!!! I'm not draning much just the yellowish color now. Ladies will I still leak out a lot of fluid when the drains are out ans should I massage my tummy? Im scared of seromas. thanks

Pic laying down

Love my waist even though Im very bloated!

Vedette I'm ordering

I'm two weeks po now and I need a better garment. I'm ordering this one today so I hope it fits well and comfy. I took the tape off today and my doctor told me to mircopore tape for the incision. I will look for that today. Still in swell hell....wish I was one of the lucky gals! Oh well, happy healing all!

Massage

Well I just came from my lymphatic massage and it felt great to me! I dont have pain like some people so its all good! The only weird thing is that you can possibly get a chest cold or head cold from the drainage in your body? I dont know that comcerns me!!! lol Other than that all went well. I have a couple updated pics. Im still swollen but hopefully that will resolve soon. The lady told me to use a ice pack on the swelling and wait about 10 minutes and then apply a heat pad to the same area because that will increase healthy blood flow to those areas and keep the swelling down. Im going to try that as Im willing to try anything for the swelling. Happy healling ladies!

More pics three weeks and 2 days po!

Just want to add pics as I take them! Feeling pretty good, still swollen but I think its getting a lot better since my massage. I will set up another one next week and it good for the lipo areas as well! Happy healing ladies!

Pic

Pics in dress

I just love to dress up now, when I feel in the mood! lol I'm still swelling in trying to heal. I was acrually just playing around trying on my dress this morning and felt a little sexy so I took some pics to share! lol We did this for US ladies, so have fun with it! Happy healing!

Garment with small Squeem over it

Here is a pic with the small squeem over my vedette garment. It is tight but I noticed that I feel a lot better when moving around and laying down with good pressure. The binder will not give you good support so the garments are definately better for support!

pic

Love these shorts that I can only wear around the house. ;( too short but cute!

One Month P.O

I will be one month p.o in a couple days and took a few pics. My scar is healing nice which is great. I did get a little sore in the front that is also healing along. I still swell like crazy and those that dont at a month are verrryy lucky! I'm trying to just watch what I eat to get off these last 10-15 pounds so that I can really enjoy my results and maintain them. I cant wait to work out which is strange but true! I want my abs to show like yesterday! Kids really do ya body in, so its my time to get it fit and feel good about myself. Overall, Im pretty satisfied no complaints, just the typcial healing process that we all have to go through. I ordered a medium vedette and cant wait to see how I must squeeze into it! lol The more pressue the better though. Anyway ladies happy healing. I will continue to update my progress!

Pressure belt!

I wanted to share my homemade pressure belt that I will be tossing soon! This consist of the back board, two foams on the side and towel in the front. This helps with the swelling alot. Also, I had back and side lipo so I must have a lot of pressure. Im not waiting to get more foam, ab board and a smaller vedette. Once all comes this wll be tossed. However, for now it does the trick! hehehe pretty hilarious! I will never forget the drama of this procedure, like......seriously!!!!!!

Vedette 136

So, I ordered the vedette 136 size small! Im also waiting on my ab board to come for more pressure as well. Wearing the garments really helps to shape the body, it sucks but the results are worth it in the long run. Im still swollen in abs and lower, still trying to watch wat I eat. I hope this garment works good and I will let you ladies know how it fits! happy healing!

Six Weeks

Hello ladies, everything is okay! I may have revision on my dog ears next year and lipo the abs, other than that overall I'm happy. I'm trying to be patient and see what three months will bring. Happy healing!

7 weeks PO!

I was at the mall earlier and took some pics in a bikini, I wanted to share. My tummy and back area is still swollen, but its coming along okay! Still want ab lipo and arms! Anywho! Here is some progress!

Two Month Review

Nothing too much! Still swell and feel super weird without my garment. I cant wait to get passed the garment stage but Im trying to wear it to maximize my results. That's the mistake that is made especially when lipo is done. It is important to stick with the garments for a while. I have this faja salomegarment from fajas usa and it is tigghht xl because no stretch but I think I can get a large already, funny how that works.

Collage

This is to remind myself when I get unhappy! lol

Skin removed

I forgot to share!! Yuck!

collage

messing around

Salome Vest

Here is a pic of vest I could go a little smaller now, and why do I still feel weird without it at 2 months!!? I can see its going to take the full 6 months to a year for me~on top of that I want my abs and arms lipoed ;(

Morning Pics

Woke up and snapped a couple. I love my shape, just wish my tummy was flatter but only two months and I still feel swollen and sore. Do you ladies still swell up after certain foods?

4 months po

Hello Ladies!! I will 4 months Po on the 3rd of November. I'm feeling pretty good about my results, I still want my abs lipoed but don't want another surgery now, so confused about that. I STILL SWELL and that's a bummer. I guess it takes awhile and depends on the person. Anywho, looking good and happy healing to all!
Miami Plastic Surgeon