47 YO Single Mother - It's My Time - Aventura, FL

So I've been stalking this site for a few months,...

So I've been stalking this site for a few months, reading your reviews and building of my own self-confidence, through your post, to finally Do Something For Me!

I'm a single mother of two adults (21 and 27) and finally decided to finally have a full tummy tuck (with tightening of the ab muscles, lip of the flanks and upper and lower back. My PS is Dr. McAdoo with Pascual MD.

My surgery was previously scheduled for August 2014, but I have suffered from anemia since my teens. So to avoid a blood transfusion, I rescheduled the date to October 21, 2014. This gives me time to work off a few more pounds and to get control of my anemia.

I'm so excited about my upcoming surgery. I will continue to workout daily and to eat healthy. I love the posts that I have read on this site and they continue to give me motivation.

I will post pics close to my surgery date. God bless you all and thanks for your inspiring posts.
Dr. McAdoo (Pascual MD)

Dr McAdoo is amazing!!!! You will have wonderful results!!!!!
I did lipo with him, i look so good and i get compliments all day long.
Thanks ajmemesee! I'm looking forward to my surgery in October. Only other surgery I would consider is the BBL and with your comment, Dr. McAdoo will be my PS. :-)
I'm looking forward to my surgery in October. The only other surgery I would even consider would be the BBL and with your response/results Dr. McAdoo will be my PS. Thanks ajmemesee!
Good luck with your surgery! Thanks for sharing.
Hello!! Sounds like u are on your way to the same dreams we all dream of!! I truly wish u all the best with getting the anemia under control so you can achieve this... It's an amazing feeling and u deserve it!!! Love ur RS friend.
Welcome to the family.
Good luck with your journey :)