47 YO Single Mother - It's My Time - Aventura, FL

So I've been stalking this site for a few months,...

So I've been stalking this site for a few months, reading your reviews and building of my own self-confidence, through your post, to finally Do Something For Me!

I'm a single mother of two adults (21 and 27) and finally decided to finally have a full tummy tuck (with tightening of the ab muscles, lip of the flanks and upper and lower back. My PS is Dr. McAdoo with Pascual MD.

My surgery was previously scheduled for August 2014, but I have suffered from anemia since my teens. So to avoid a blood transfusion, I rescheduled the date to October 21, 2014. This gives me time to work off a few more pounds and to get control of my anemia.

I'm so excited about my upcoming surgery. I will continue to workout daily and to eat healthy. I love the posts that I have read on this site and they continue to give me motivation.

I will post pics close to my surgery date. God bless you all and thanks for your inspiring posts.

Dr McAdoo is amazing!!!! You will have wonderful results!!!!!
I did lipo with him, i look so good and i get compliments all day long.
Thanks ajmemesee! I'm looking forward to my surgery in October. Only other surgery I would consider is the BBL and with your comment, Dr. McAdoo will be my PS. :-)

Need your opinion

So I received a call last week that my PS is no longer with the practice and they were referring all of his patients to another PS in the office. I'm three weeks away from my surgery date and now I have to meet a new PS two weeks before surgery. OMG! I don't know whether to continue with this office or try and get my deposit back (which I'm sure will not be easy). The new PS is Dr. Sayed and his credentials are from Harvard etc. but I don't know if this is a sign or what!!

Hmm I would meet with the new Dr. As soon as possible. In some cases they'll return the money but if the surgery is less than 2 weeks then they'll keep a portion. If the appointment with the new doctor is closer to surgery date either move it up or cancel for now. Call today and ask for refund policy (sometimes is in the surgery proposal paper)
That's a tough decision to make, you need to get in there and have another consultation as soon as you can. Get a feel for this new guy. I don't know that I would just agree to be pushed around like that! I swapped PS 3 weeks before and got my refund in 3 days. Let us know what happens Ill pray about it.
Thanks ladies! I'm praying that there will not be a problem with refunding my deposit if I don't have a rapport with the new PS. Ironically, I had a strange feeling that Dr. McAdoo wouldn't be there for long. They've had my deposit since April. :-(

Back on schedule for my tummy tuck = Count down to November 17th

So I met my new PS Dr. Tim Sayed. I had a 100 questions and he answered every one of them thoroughly. Rescheduled surgery for November 17th. My anemia is under control and I will be working out and eating lean until surgery day. I'm excited! Pray for me!

So glad you met with your new Doctor... feeling comfortable and confident in them is what will make this procedure less stressful on you! He may have the best credentials, but if he is not the one for you for whatever reason, it is your body, you know what is best! So glad he took the time to answer your questions and make you feel at peace. Cannot wait to follow your journey to the flat side, November 17th is right around the corner! Be blessed! Hugs from TX.
Thank you ngpjmp2012! I have so many mixed emotions about having this surgery, mainly because I've never done anything like this for me. Yes November 17th is my day! Congrats on the weight loss. Wow! You look very good to have lost so much weight. Your date is my daughter's birthday and I will definitely keep you in my prayers. :-) God bless you!
Dr. McAdoo (Pascual MD)