I Just Want my Body to Fit my Age Face and Personality

Hi RS ladies!!!! I am 23 y.o RN mother of 2. Ive...

Hi RS ladies!!!! I am 23 y.o RN mother of 2. Ive been with my fireman bf since we were teenagers. Needless to say my body has taken a beating. Im 5'2 155lbs. Pre-preg i was 130lbs. I love my hips butt n thighs 43" hips, in my culture thick is better i jus hate my boobs n tummy!! I had a consultation at Pascual MD with Dr. Mcadoo. Im sooo excited borderline obsessed!!! I unfortunately tried to finance but my credit took a beating while i was uninsured in nursing school and was hospitalized for ruptured ovarian cysts. Now im making good money and able to get rid of my flab my credit is killing me. Im down bc my bf says he will cosign if i save $6000 on my own ???? ive made a 1200 payment to the office n by the end of summer will be dwn to a balance if $8k but i want to hv it done in september to be bikini ready for my bday in november (i live in miami) n i want to tk him on a vacay to jamaica for his bday n i MUST be sexy by then!!!! I live on RS DAY AMS NIGHT looking at profiles n mommy makeover posts waiting to get mine. Its very depressing bc i hv a small petite frame n with my faja on im like ridiculously sexy bt that comes off n the flab wins. Thank god i wear forgiving scrubs to work but im tired of looking 43 at 23. Oh yea my consultation was for a mommy makeover TT, BL, BA with 600cc HP silicone and lipo of upper/lower back. Im a 34 droopy C 32" waist and 43"hips which i love but im not happy with the upper part and i needed to vent!!!

Thanks. I havent moved forward yet still saving. Thanks for the support
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! I hope you're able to get your financing in order so you can do this. Please keep us posted!