Mommy Makeover - Aventura, FL

My procedure is scheduled for Monday May 6. I am...

My procedure is scheduled for Monday May 6. I am super excited. I have wanted this for years now. I had 3 kids and after my kids i have hated my stomach. I was reffered to Dr. Salama by a friend and really liked him and his office staff. They are super freindly and helpful. I am all ready for my procedure on monday. I am having a tummy tuck with lipo on the flanks, breast lift and breast implant. I am getting 421cc silicone. I am currently 127lbs, 5"3, small c (sangy). I am a little scared about the size but i am trusting Dr. Salama. I dont want to be to big or to little but we will see what happens. I" ll keep you guys posted and will post before and after pictures after my procedure.

I am 3 days post surgery, it has not been easy but...

I am 3 days post surgery, it has not been easy but I am feeling much better today. I love my results so far. I have a lot of swelling and bruises still but all worth it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly, staff is also awesome!

Glad to see you made it to the flat side! Have you seen your tummy line yet?
Yes I have! It is a thin line! How did yours go?
Congrats your surgery date is around the corner! I cant wait to see your pics. I am going to Dr. Salama for a tt and ba May 24th. good luck!
can we start our own facebook group and chat.. may 6th mm's...??? this reminds of the pregnancy blogs based on the due dates...he he...

If you ladies haven't already, make sure to check in on the forum thread here: http://www.realself.com/forum/and-june-2013-mommy-makeover-ladies-please-check-in

Or feel free to start your own Monday May 6thers. :0)

I'm on the 4th! I can hardly sleep I'm so excited!! That scared nervous sick excited, you know!?
Yes I do know. Best of luck with your journey! :)
im very mixed.. but more on the positive side... normal fears though... not waking up... healing poorly... major pain.. all the good stuff! but im in great care.. and good hands... i love my doctor...its all just my brain making me crazy!!!!!
I also have had mixed feeling but I feel that it can only get better and not worse! Best of luck!
I'm may 6th also! We are all so close! Can't wait to hear how everyone's journey is going? Nervous, excited, all the above? Lol
I know, me too! I can't wait. I am also nervous, scared and excited. But now we have to have patients. :)
im may 6th too.... so excited!!!!
How exciting! I can't wait!